Details and reminders for Parole Boar...

Details and reminders for Parole Board hearing for Richard Wershe, Jr.

There are 5 comments on the State of Michigan story from Jun 6, 2017, titled Details and reminders for Parole Board hearing for Richard Wershe, Jr.. In it, State of Michigan reports that:

The Michigan Parole Board will hold a public hearing at 9 a.m. Thursday, June 8, 2017 to consider the possible parole of Richard Wershe, Jr. The hearing will take place at the T-100 Training Center on the property of G. Robert Cotton Correctional Facility, 3500 N. Elm Ave. in Jackson, Mich. There is limited seating available, and seating will be on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State of Michigan.

catherine

Tucson, AZ

#1 Jun 8, 2017
Wow......the longest serving-criminal sentence for a non-violent crime-----given to a then, teenager

in Michigan.......also a former FBI undercover informant (maybe a mitigating circumstance?)

AND a movie is in the mix to air his story???? Interesting. I hope he gets time served.....

and is allowed to go home (wherever and with whomever that is) God Bless Stupid Teenagers
anon

Detroit, MI

#2 Sep 18, 2018
To get the real story about Richard Wershe, read Vince Wade's book.
anon

Detroit, MI

#3 Sep 18, 2018
Vince Wade----His book on Richard Wershe:
"Prisoner of War: The Story of White Boy Rick and the War on Drugs.

Vince Wade tells the true story about what sh*t really went down to Richard Wershe.
I hope Vince Wade's book tops the New York Best Seller list.

Thank you, VINCE WADE, for your exhaustive, intense research on White Boy Rick. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You are great! I love you. You did such a wonderful beautiful job of telling a true story that needed to be told. God bless you.

Folks, buy Vince Wade's book.
anon

Detroit, MI

#4 Sep 19, 2018
Free White Boy Rick.

Let the man go home! FREE RICHARD WERSHE NOW!

I love you, Rick. Godspeed.
Apache don

Albion, MI

#5 Oct 13, 2018
Its a free country , let my people go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandercook Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Michigan (... (Oct '10) Nov 10 Mary Kay Elizabeth 32
News Stabbing suspect turns self in (Jun '08) Oct 31 japri a 2
News Bone Chilling Cold Adds To Winter Miseries (Feb '15) Oct 28 Ripped off 9
Vandercook Lake History (Jul '10) Mar '17 Nicholas 11
News Man, 18, arraigned on home invasion charge afte... (May '12) May '12 Roberta 1
News daybook (May '10) May '10 Not i 6
life flight (Mar '09) Mar '09 DraperRdResident 1

Vandercook Lake Jobs

Personal Finance

Vandercook Lake Mortgages