Gun Nut

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

From Newtown, Connecticut, whining memorial shriner whiners and survivors form and pimp for even more new nonprofit tax-exempt anti-gun/violence and mental-health education foundations that will be seeking more contributions, taxes and donations! Boofuckinhoo, look at what all those sensitive people do, unlike me and you and the rest, who don't and won't do like these pests, and compete in their ongoing never-ending compassion contests. They are the best! I have a hunch, that they started their own new foundations rather than join or donate to those old bold ones, like the Brady Bunch...or even Sweet Gabby's anti-gun-poop group.
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

From home I am starting my own nonprofit tax-exempt educational-advocacy activist foundation. So, start sending in your contributions, taxes and donations! And thus join the best of the pests by competing in this best new compassion contest! NO! Do not send cards, flowers, candles, balloons or teddy bears to show me how much you care!
Loony Liberal

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

The Old Cold Warrior

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Prove that you are great and do not hate! Donate! Boofuckinhoo, I care more than you!
The New Cool Warrior

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Ohhhhhhhhhhh...can you tell how bad I feeeeelllll? I missed Obama surrounded by the children, his human shiiieeellllddddd! Ah, pshaw, now I have to hear about it from Rush Limbaugh.
Fan of Leon The Man

West Milton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Aren't you willin' to donate [to me] for the fake sake of the chhhiiiilllldddddrrrrrennnnn?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Vandalia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vandalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••