Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Economists have been predicting another recession for the US and Europe and it had already begun before the election.
The economy is exactly where it was 4 years ago when Obama took over.
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Things will never again be great, until we get back the costs and losses of 2008; that is if Wall Street geniuses and financial advisors are finally made to quit selling us shit.
TW Joe

Fairborn, OH

#3 Jan 31, 2013
SHOCK: ECONOMY SHRINKS...

GDP -0.1%...

Santelli:'We Are Now Europe'...

Job market booming at IRS...

DEMS: BEST LOOKING CONTRACTION YOU'LL EVER SEE...

Automatic Budget Cuts More Likely as Stances Harden...

Pension insurer warns of rising deficit...

Dollar at 14-Month Low vs Euro...

FED: KEEP PUMPING...
----------
ATF botches another gun sting operation...
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#4 Jan 31, 2013
Santelli is correct, again.

We have such a group of fools running this country.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#5 Jan 31, 2013
Social Worker wrote:
Santelli is correct, again.
We have such a group of fools running this country.
The big ones ran this country into the ground between 2001 and 2008
Dr No

Fairborn, OH

#6 Jan 31, 2013
And this is going to increase our national debt!
http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/30/rubios-amne...
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#7 Jan 31, 2013
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
The big ones ran this country into the ground between 2001 and 2008
That is factually untrue but you have never been interested in facts you cannot use against someone. Don't ask me to post a link. I have done that already. The people who matter already know how much good Bush did this country.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
That is factually untrue but you have never been interested in facts you cannot use against someone. Don't ask me to post a link. I have done that already. The people who matter already know how much good Bush did this country.
Excuse me a minute.........

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

God you kill me! I have conservative friends that CAN'T STAND Gw Bush!
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#9 Jan 31, 2013
masterofconcretepourers wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me a minute.........
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
God you kill me! I have conservative friends that CAN'T STAND Gw Bush!
In your dreams.
Retard Republicun

Tipp City, OH

#11 Jan 31, 2013
It may make us pissed, but at least half of our people are now content to merely exist, and despite our bitchin', see no reason for hard work or ambition, things not really being that bad or tough, as long as they get and have enough, they vote and pray for it, expecting someone else to pay for it, you see, while they get to shit, eat, sleep and watch TV, and whine, if they don't get to waste more time or exist online.
bob frost

Girard, OH

#12 Jan 31, 2013
Retard Republicun wrote:
It may make us pissed, but at least half of our people are now content to merely exist, and despite our bitchin', see no reason for hard work or ambition, things not really being that bad or tough, as long as they get and have enough, they vote and pray for it, expecting someone else to pay for it, you see, while they get to shit, eat, sleep and watch TV, and whine, if they don't get to waste more time or exist online.
You're a poet and don't realize it.
Retard Republicun

Tipp City, OH

#13 Jan 31, 2013
I'd fairly share some of my riches, if only the get this poor young woman out of her worn-out
T-shirt and short little britches; and buy her some food and some things news, and maybe even some booze and shoes.

http://s845.beta.photobucket.com/user/OldCold...

If she is not dumb, she ought to be able to make some good income.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#14 Jan 31, 2013
bob frost wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a poet and don't realize it.
Unfortunately, yes he does, and most of it stinks.
Dr Buz

AOL

#15 Feb 1, 2013
Is Obama like Hoover or Carter?
His tax the rich scheme didn't work at all!
TW Blue

AOL

#16 Feb 1, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Dayton Mall shoe-thief shooter: 10 min mdhunter 15
Jerkwad Jabbar-shooting details emerge: 1 hr Gun Nut 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr Springboro Resident 31,518
Despite this Hannity Insanity: 2 hr The New Cool Warrior 6
Family Law Attorneys (May '14) 5 hr Calvin James 14
Diversity Perversity (Apr '11) 20 hr The New Cool Warrior 7
SPENCER, David L. Aug '14 roger roberts 1
Vandalia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vandalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vandalia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vandalia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:51 am PST

NFL 5:51AM
Johnny Manziel: 'I want to be the guy' in Cleveland
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports12:23 PM
Hoyer, Manziel are both hurt, so Connor Shaw may start