Butler HS Class of 1980

Butler HS Class of 1980

Posted in the Vandalia Forum

Local

Astoria, NY

#1 Mar 12, 2012
I'm looking for people in the 1980 graduating class from Butler High School. Im trying to get information on a person with the initials SLS. My father and I stumbled upon a class ring from Butler 1980. We have no idea where the ring came from and just happened upon it while going through some old stuff in the attic. I think it would be nice to reunite this ring with its rightful owner. If anyone knows who this person may be please leave a comment on this post. Thanks.
cre8ive

Middletown, OH

#2 Mar 24, 2012
Because my dad was an administrator there for many years I knew that he had lots of yearbooks. I just pulled the 1980 one and see several with 1st and last names beginning with "S", however no middle names or initials are listed. Would you say that it was a men's or women's ring? There are 4 guys and 3 girls listed.
Local

Kent, OH

#3 Apr 3, 2012
It appears to be a mans ring. I don't want to put too much information about it because I'd like to make sure the owner can identify it. But it is most likely a mans.
cre8ive

Fairborn, OH

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Steve Shockney, Steve Smith (2 of them), Stu Spence. These are the 4 guys names who are in the Class of '80 graduation class. Check facebook, Vandalia-Butler HS.
Just curious that the original post is listed as from Phiadelphia, PA and this most recent is from Ashland,KY.
Local

New York, NY

#5 Apr 24, 2012
Philadelphia?? No. I'm in Ashland. I looked closely at the ring again. It's definitely a mans ring. I'll check out the Facebook page. Thank you for your help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Fitus T Bluster 20,177
We await the "7-11" apologies to Trump... Thu The Hack Checker 1
Glenn Beck & Crew get more deranged and strange! Thu The Hack Checker 1
Butch drake Thu Tamra 2
don't waste your time or gas applying at Fuyao. (Jan '15) Thu Insider 76
huber heights daytons dumping ground (Nov '09) Wed Liz 24
They need & seek but don't like "walk-ons". Apr 27 The Hack Checker 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vandalia Mortgages