Romney Jokes Portman Plays Obama Too ...

Romney Jokes Portman Plays Obama Too Well in Debate Prep

There are 6 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 25, 2012, titled Romney Jokes Portman Plays Obama Too Well in Debate Prep. In it, ABC News reports that:

VANDALIA, Ohio - Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney joked today that Sen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

“Live Love Laugh”

Since: Aug 07

Rings of Saturn Emporium

#1 Sep 25, 2012
Talk about a snobbish, elitist idiot.
Scott

Columbus, GA

#2 Sep 25, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
Well, Obama can't help it. I am sure he tries but he is an idiot. Only a few more months though and he'll be gone, hang in there.
imaginaryfriend

Sterling Heights, MI

#3 Sep 25, 2012
How in Hell would Willard know? Just give us lots of details about your plans or cancel the debates, Mr. Plastic Willard!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4 Sep 25, 2012
water_nymph wrote:
Porkman is stupid to support our Ambassador killing president.
On the border

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Sep 25, 2012
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Obama can't help it. I am sure he tries but he is an idiot. Only a few more months though and he'll be gone, hang in there.
Actually, the Idiot In Chief will be around for decades. His moronic face will be displayed as an example of abject failure to future generations. His lying tongue and swollen purple lips will forever be associated with betrayal. His beady little black eyes will be used to frighten future children. Yes, Obama will never be forgotten.
more

Huntsville, AL

#6 Sep 25, 2012
On the border wrote:
<quoted text>

racist crp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 20 hr china stein 21,337
Scene 75 an honest review (Nov '13) Sat Greywolf74 14
name the girl who covers up sun tattoo Nov 17 Gross 4
proud of your daughter? Nov 17 Youknow 3
Englewood noise ordinance the City refuses to e... (Mar '12) Nov 15 Lucio estel 12
Ryan Luke St John arrested for murdering 2 year... (Mar '17) Nov 14 Justice For Brayden 3
SVG Motors (Steve's a Vain Guy) (Jan '16) Nov 13 dkraus1044 29

Vandalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vandalia Mortgages