Opening arguments to begin in trial o...

Opening arguments to begin in trial of ex-Marine accused of killing...

There are 5 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Aug 12, 2010, titled Opening arguments to begin in trial of ex-Marine accused of killing.... In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Opening arguments were scheduled to begin Thursday in central North Carolina in the trial of a former Marine accused of killing a pregnant colleague in 2007.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Outraged

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 12, 2010
I just love when they give you very little details about a case.

If he is guilty he should fry just like anyone else.
Heywood Floyd

Carlsbad, CA

#2 Aug 12, 2010
If he had killed an Afghani or Iraqi woman for pay he would be considered a hero.
Lfod

Defiance, OH

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Since he was promised NO DEATH PENALTY to get him back from Mexico, when it is convicted .Throw it in with the worst anti hispanic gang in the prison. His days would be short and very painfull
Windy

Johnstown, OH

#4 Aug 12, 2010
Why did it take this long just for the trial?
muy malo Mexicans

Hyattsville, MD

#5 Aug 12, 2010
Lfod wrote:
Since he was promised NO DEATH PENALTY to get him back from Mexico, when it is convicted .Throw it in with the worst anti hispanic gang in the prison. His days would be short and very painfull
"He" wasn't promised "no death penalty", HIS COUNTRY - MEXICO was promised that.

Just like every other slimeball Mexican that makes it across the border fleeing personal responsiblity for their crimes committed here.

He is a MEXICAN CITIZEN and our country panders to that 3rd world sewer.

It's deSPICable.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's get freaky with Maytal Levi! (Jan '15) 31 min Make topic worse ... 12
Whereabouts of Alex Sator (Apr '11) 32 min Make topic worse ... 12
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Nonsense 21,373
Browns remodleing Mon Russo 2
I hate gays (Jun '17) Jan 12 Wtf 20
proud of your daughter? Nov '17 Public message be... 4
If you knew someone who's fiance was doing Nov '17 Public message be... 1

Vandalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vandalia Mortgages