The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20104 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#14960 Mar 28, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Just going off what you've been saying!
Hey I have Idea why don't you get in the kitchen and cook up a mess of v.I.t.t.l.e.s cun-try-gurl and stay off the moonshine it's frying your brain you can't think for yourself cupcake. BWWWWWWWA

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14961 Mar 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn.......
I'd yawn too if I were exposed as a true dumb ass. And you are that... A dumb ass!!

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14962 Mar 28, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Nimrod wow you old azz mutt stfu before we chain you to a tree kuntanigra and square your paws off now get back in your ghetto mudhut you have been served a tall cold glass of champimple get it Dumbazz old dawg.Bwwwwwwwwwwa
Old azz mutt? Square my paws off? Really? That's all you've got?
You're not worth the time.
Go back to sleep kid! Do us a favor though, DON'T WAKE UP. IJS
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14963 Mar 28, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Old azz mutt? Square my paws off? Really? That's all you've got?
You're not worth the time.
Go back to sleep kid! Do us a favor though, DON'T WAKE UP. IJS
You're autistic aren't you..
InsaneClownPosse

Ballwin, MO

#14964 Mar 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're autistic aren't you..
He isn't autistic he is artistic after he takes a dump he says now I know what my twin l@@ks like. Bwwwwwwwwa
Aryan Barbarian

United States

#14965 Mar 28, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
Old azz mutt? Square my paws off? Really? That's all you've got?
You're not worth the time.
Go back to sleep kid! Do us a favor though, DON'T WAKE UP. IJS
I understand that you're just fing with people which was humorous for about 5 minutes, but quickly turned lame and annoying as hell.
kim

United States

#14966 Mar 28, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>He hasn't been with a woman yet! He's curious to know if we smell anything like the bruthas in da pen!
lmao!

Melanin stinks to people that are not blacks. This has been borne out time and time again by science. Melanin has a foul odor and blacks have far more than any other race.

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14967 Mar 28, 2013
kim wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao!
Melanin stinks to people that are not blacks. This has been borne out time and time again by science. Melanin has a foul odor and blacks have far more than any other race.
So what.....the 88% of the world that has darker colored skin smell huh?? Sorry "kim" but you fail LOL. Your "scientific fact" only works in the realm where pigs fly and funny looking green martians plan to pick our brains....

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14968 Mar 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You're autistic aren't you..
No warrior princess, I'm not autistic at all, I'm the type of man you love to hate. I'm the man who sneaks into your home. The man that ***** your wife, sister or nasty ass mom!
No bright boy, not autistic, just prepared to make a weak ass punk like yourself cry like a bitch!
Doggs like me watch and learn the habits of prissy, illiterate, tobacco chewing f*** boys like you.
We take a bite out of crime..
Anyway bright boy, it's been fun. You're not on my level. Hiding behind your keyboard makes you no more of a man than it would if you were in my face.
You and your other ignorant s*** writing queer buddies need something in your lives. Get a girlfriend. That is of course you actually like girls.
From what I read. You don't!
So long Bi____!
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#14969 Mar 28, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
No warrior princess, I'm not autistic at all, I'm the type of man you love to hate. I'm the man who sneaks into your home. The man that ***** your wife, sister or nasty ass mom!
No bright boy, not autistic, just prepared to make a weak ass punk like yourself cry like a bitch!
Doggs like me watch and learn the habits of prissy, illiterate, tobacco chewing f*** boys like you.
We take a bite out of crime..
Anyway bright boy, it's been fun. You're not on my level. Hiding behind your keyboard makes you no more of a man than it would if you were in my face.
You and your other ignorant s*** writing queer buddies need something in your lives. Get a girlfriend. That is of course you actually like girls.
From what I read. You don't!
So long Bi____!
Don't go away mad retard just go away!
WARRIOR

United States

#14970 Mar 28, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
No warrior princess, I'm not autistic at all, I'm the type of man you love to hate. I'm the man who sneaks into your home. The man that ***** your wife, sister or nasty ass mom!
No bright boy, not autistic, just prepared to make a weak ass punk like yourself cry like a bitch!
Doggs like me watch and learn the habits of prissy, illiterate, tobacco chewing f*** boys like you.
We take a bite out of crime..
Anyway bright boy, it's been fun. You're not on my level. Hiding behind your keyboard makes you no more of a man than it would if you were in my face.
You and your other ignorant s*** writing queer buddies need something in your lives. Get a girlfriend. That is of course you actually like girls.
From what I read. You don't!
So long Bi____!
Now that is probably the only response I will agree with that you have said so far asides of all your other bs.

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14971 Mar 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now that is probably the only response I will agree with that you have said so far asides of all your other bs.
Princess, come up with something better.
Go away? Not on your miserable life. I enjoy f****** with you too much. It's not everyday I get to converse with trailer trash.
You're very entertaining!
WTH

Los Angeles, CA

#14972 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what.....the 88% of the world that has darker colored skin smell huh?? Sorry "kim" but you fail LOL. Your "scientific fact" only works in the realm where pigs fly and funny looking green martians plan to pick our brains....
That's in 100% of your stinky world of l\liggers K-Fart, not to mention Bubba BigLips Baboon, which is why all l\liggers and pigs smell alike. The only difference between the l\liggers and pigs are that pigs serve a much more useful purpose in this world than the l\liggers. The comparison is like night and day. Whoops, please don't be offended by my use of the word "night" on this post, l\ligger.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 11

Spartanburg, SC

#14973 Mar 29, 2013
WTH wrote:
<quoted text>That's in 100% of your stinky world of l\liggers K-Fart, not to mention Bubba BigLips Baboon, which is why all l\liggers and pigs smell alike. The only difference between the l\liggers and pigs are that pigs serve a much more useful purpose in this world than the l\liggers. The comparison is like night and day. Whoops, please don't be offended by my use of the word "night" on this post, l\ligger.
Nice try Adolf lol. The only real "¡\!igger" is you my friend. You think you're so smart and inventive because you found a way to get around the Topix's checks and balance system just to use that N word you love ohhh so much. You're really a punk and a loser.
Cochise

Dayton, OH

#14974 Mar 29, 2013
Most shootings are by hoodies or other gangs. When I travel I will not stay in St Louis.

“Lets just keep it real”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14975 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try Adolf lol. The only real "¡\!igger" is you my friend. You think you're so smart and inventive because you found a way to get around the Topix's checks and balance system just to use that N word you love ohhh so much. You're really a punk and a loser.
I agree 100%!
They write real big hiding behind the computer screen. They feel like big men or women when they hide behind that keyboard too. It's almost comical.
Kallark27

Chicago, IL

#14976 Mar 29, 2013
Dogg4life wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%! I'm a chicken shit perverted loud mouth bully, like you Kallark.
I write real big hiding behind the computer screen, like you Kallark. I feel like a big pile of shit when I hide behind my keyboard too, like you Kallark. I'm a coward at best and talk a lot of shit, like you Kallark. Like you Kallark, I'll run and hide under a rock as fast as my pedophile ass can go. I'm almost comical, like you Kallark.
Agreed.
Words Matter

Montréal, Canada

#14977 Mar 29, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.
Do realize what you agreed to?

You are too stupid for words.

Now come back and say," OH, that was just sarcasm." Best not to admit stupidity even in sarcasm because in your case it is all too easy to believe.
Anonymous

Lowell, MA

#14978 Mar 29, 2013
InsaneClownPosse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey I have Idea why don't you get in the kitchen and cook up a mess of v.I.t.t.l.e.s cun-try-gurl and stay off the moonshine it's frying your brain you can't think for yourself cupcake. BWWWWWWWA
Who was asking you ass clown? Nobody cares what you think you're just a jester with down syndrome, you live to serve and entertain me, but sadly and unfortunatley for you I am no longer amused by you and your tricks, so to the dungeon you go!
Anonymous

Lowell, MA

#14979 Mar 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is probably the only response I will agree with that you have said so far asides of all your other bs.
You agree you're not into girls!LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white people smell like wet dogs? (Oct '14) 10 min MahLilyWhiteArse 16
"Our ITTs can't compete with their H-1Bs" Sun Leon Harrison 1
"I'm mad as hell!" (Oct '13) Sun Bat5hitcrazy 3
Why imported immigrant H-1Bs are better than yo... Aug 29 The Hack Checker 1
"Our Humvees are good and tough enough" Aug 27 Leon Harrison 1
We have the urge to merge! Aug 27 The Duke of Hazard 1
Today's Leon Harrison Quotation Aug 27 Leon Harrison 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vandalia Mortgages