The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments
11,341 - 11,360 of 18,754 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion sir. I know many biracial children and adults who are really doing fine. My cousin is half Irish. He lives a great life. His Afro-European ancestry has not really hindered him at all. I would imagine it will affect some people. Just not as much as you would think. We live in an increasingly diverse, multicultural world. Soon "races" will be so mixed up we'll end up creating a new "race" lol.
I know a mixed race family too. But both parents are ex-army & have pensions & own a really large 2 story home & have rental properties on top of their regular jobs.

Again, that's why I said if parents are rich enough to provide good livings for their children then good for them.

I have no idea where you live but this is the New Orleans thread & if you visit the American south or this region you'll find very fast that 9 times out of 10 the black father is not married, the mother is usually a drunk and/or drug addict who has severe emotional or bonding problems with her own race & family & thus seeks out companionship with those of another race.

Again, that's all fine & dandy, so long as they have the bankroll to provide for their own economic well being.

But let's be honest here -- do the parents 9 times out 10 provide good livings for their interracial children? No.

The black dad absconds from his duties to his child & even if you get a child support judgment against him its worthless as he's either unemployed or in jail or works @ McDonald's for 6 bucks an hour after taxes.

So Uncle Sam become the father of the child.

You & I, sir. WE BECOME the father to that unwanted baby or babies.

And what I'm urging you & others to see is that the largess & welfare state we enjoyed growing up with will not be there when we are older.

The money's not there. In 15 years there will be 2 Social Security tax payers for each recipient of SS benefits....

You do the math.

You really think we can keep Social Security funded via Walmart jobs & Burger King burger flipper jobs that pay 8 bucks an hr? Yeah, no.

Its over.

The thing where women have unwanted children with minority men who then abandon their children onto Uncle Sam's dime, that business is over.

Going forward I'm not stupid, I won't have a happy retirement. I'm lucky enough to have grown up in an environment where such a welfare state existed. But going forward IF I'M LUCKY I'll be able to work to pay for my retirement but I will work til I die.

Its just the economy. The govt can't create money out of thin air. They can print money but it'll only lead to inflation. And hell, today I went to Subway & there are no "5 dollar footlong" subs any more save 2 or 3 of them. Have you seen inflation? Its already there.

Its gonna get worse going forward w/this money printing. And raising taxes? I think we're already running near the end of that, & I'm an Obama supporter. Already hiking taxes won't end the deficit, it just limits it.

We're done as a country & going forward these unwanted children will become wars of the church, as the state won't have enough money to care for them any more. The fun's over. And from here on out there's no more "grease" blocking the axle from the road.

These children are unwanted, un-needed & nobody will associate with them. I have nothing against them, but I don't go out of my way to associate with them.

I'll hold the door open for them but I'm not going to work my ass off & watch my taxes rise to 75% while others collect the bounty. When the rich don't pay(they have lawyers & accountants to hide their money) then they'll go after middle & working class stiffs like me, because we're the only other suckers with money, even if its a little bit.

These interracial relationships are gonna end badly, & the children will sadly be the ones who suffer for their parents' stupidity & selfishness. They'll be outcasts & neither one of their families will want them unless they're like Obama, really smart.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Is there anything you need;)
Just knowing you are there for me is more than enough!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs..." what will you think up next?? You should really compose the next Klansmen/Skinhead dictionary of Denigration. Tasty adjectives, verbs, and nouns favored by your hooded brethren. Sound good??
Let's not fool ourselves, this has been going on for a LONG time!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good evening Charlie. How have you been?
I've been well, thank you. And you?
country_gurl

Wilbraham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just knowing you are there for me is more than enough!
That's really sweet but I can't help but to feel you're playing me and charlie girl. I took the time to read back on this topic like a month or so before I started posting comments to get caught up and you have tried to start the "flirty conversations" with alot of other girls! Starting with " do you have big boobs";)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been well, thank you. And you?
Just hanging in there. You know how things can get so hectic nowadays! What have you been doing with your spare time?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>That's really sweet but I can't help but to feel you're playing me and charlie girl. I took the time to read back on this topic like a month or so before I started posting comments to get caught up and you have tried to start the "flirty conversations" with alot of other girls! Starting with " do you have big boobs";)
What can I say, I like girls. I have matured much since then. You seem like such a wonderful and sincere person. You obviously have a heart of gold and I am a pretty neat guy if I say so myself. I hope this won't end what we have...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>That's really sweet but I can't help but to feel you're playing me and charlie girl. I took the time to read back on this topic like a month or so before I started posting comments to get caught up and you have tried to start the "flirty conversations" with alot of other girls! Starting with " do you have big boobs";)
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
"primitive primate liver lip fecal wetsuit thugs..." what will you think up next?? You should really compose the next Klansmen/Skinhead dictionary of Denigration. Tasty adjectives, verbs, and nouns favored by your hooded brethren. Sound good??
Most of my family lives up north even though I'm a southerner & you sound like you're from up north or from the Bay area, one of the 2. Just the way you put stuff....I know the code words you use.

Trust me, its not as black & white as you think it is.

In the south blacks aren't like how they are in the movies, all gung ho, civil rights activists like Danny Glover fighting some kind of royal moral war.

Some are really nice great people & very hard working but others are far worse. If you visit my neighborhood you'll see everything from 16 year old wannabe thugs to 60 year old crackheads walking around, often in circles or pacing in the road. Some white people I know have described it as "scary." I'm used to it so it doesn't phase me as much but I don't like being around these people.

If I had the money for a "clean break" I'd move as far away from this state & the racism & the blacks & the whites & everything here. The poverty, the stupidity, the lack of mobility, everything is ass backwards. I can't describe it, being here is like being in a constant state of hopeless despair. And the racism does exist but its more, its like the entire economy. If blacks left for instance, the economy would collapse. Whites own all the businesses & generally are the professional class along with some Asians. The ONE store in my neighborhood is own by Vietnamese, & they generally own all the stores in black areas down here. They or Arabs or Indians. Most whites won't open stores in their areas for obvious reasons.

I'm a large man, over 6 foot tall & I can handle myself in a fight & I'm afraid of going out by myself. I sometimes carry a knife.

The whole region is rotten to the core. Without tourism the entire region literally would be like Mexico. The poverty is that entrenched & miserable.

Right now if you go one hour north of the water its literally 3rd world. No hospitals, no restaurants, overpriced gas stations, everything. The cost of living surges.

Its not a nice place to live @ all.

But the knee-jerk northern reactionary 'kkk' response is stupid.

And if you lived down here for more than a week you'd see the blacks aren't like Denzel Washington or Whoopi Goldberg.

They're more like the goofy idiots you see in rap videos. Don't believe me, come down & find out the hard way.....

And please God, if you know of a way for this southern boy to move up north & get a good paying job or say to Texas or to California -- PLEASE GOD let me know....

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just hanging in there. You know how things can get so hectic nowadays! What have you been doing with your spare time?
Just living the dream, Warrior. ;)
Gulf

Moss Point, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

One more thing -- the point I was making is that the northern/Hollywood story that 'white southerners are bad, black southerners good' is childish. You have good people here like anywhere but generally the whole morass & fight & racism is terrible & revolting.

The best way I can describe this is that its like being in the middle of a thunderstorm, & you're sandwiched between all these people who don't like each other.

Its not a nice place to live, a nice place to be, & if you are here -- get out as fast as possible.

The point is -- everything is terrible here, leave if you can. For God's sake.
country_gurl

East Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>What can I say, I like girls. I have matured much since then. You seem like such a wonderful and sincere person. You obviously have a heart of gold and I am a pretty neat guy if I say so myself. I hope this won't end what we have...
well im glad you like girls..thats a relief;)lol..but were almost clear acrosss the country from eachother, im just having fun with this:) and I've said plenty of times before im not single, and I have 2 kids;) at 22 I have 2 already.....woah..lol
country_gurl

East Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nd4j1Ms1VYEXX
I can't watch videos, remember.lol..you'll have to spell it out for me:);)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just living the dream, Warrior. ;)
I am also living the dream, the American dream. We truly are blessed are we not. You seem kind of down, is everything OK?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>well im glad you like girls..thats a relief;)lol..but were almost clear acrosss the country from eachother, im just having fun with this:) and I've said plenty of times before im not single, and I have 2 kids;) at 22 I have 2 already.....woah..lol
Well they still make airplanes don't they? Kids are great and marriage is like a roller coaster..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>I can't watch videos, remember.lol..you'll have to spell it out for me:);)
I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore - REO Speedwagon
Cover

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Sop Atlanta is getting some cover now?
country_gurl

East Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well they still make airplanes don't they? Kids are great and marriage is like a roller coaster..
yeah,I guess so;)lol
country_gurl

East Granby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Gulf wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of my family lives up north even though I'm a southerner & you sound like you're from up north or from the Bay area, one of the 2. Just the way you put stuff....I know the code words you use.
Trust me, its not as black & white as you think it is.
In the south blacks aren't like how they are in the movies, all gung ho, civil rights activists like Danny Glover fighting some kind of royal moral war.
Some are really nice great people & very hard working but others are far worse. If you visit my neighborhood you'll see everything from 16 year old wannabe thugs to 60 year old crackheads walking around, often in circles or pacing in the road. Some white people I know have described it as "scary." I'm used to it so it doesn't phase me as much but I don't like being around these people.
If I had the money for a "clean break" I'd move as far away from this state & the racism & the blacks & the whites & everything here. The poverty, the stupidity, the lack of mobility, everything is ass backwards. I can't describe it, being here is like being in a constant state of hopeless despair. And the racism does exist but its more, its like the entire economy. If blacks left for instance, the economy would collapse. Whites own all the businesses & generally are the professional class along with some Asians. The ONE store in my neighborhood is own by Vietnamese, & they generally own all the stores in black areas down here. They or Arabs or Indians. Most whites won't open stores in their areas for obvious reasons.
I'm a large man, over 6 foot tall & I can handle myself in a fight & I'm afraid of going out by myself. I sometimes carry a knife.
The whole region is rotten to the core. Without tourism the entire region literally would be like Mexico. The poverty is that entrenched & miserable.
Right now if you go one hour north of the water its literally 3rd world. No hospitals, no restaurants, overpriced gas stations, everything. The cost of living surges.
Its not a nice place to live @ all.
But the knee-jerk northern reactionary 'kkk' response is stupid.
And if you lived down here for more than a week you'd see the blacks aren't like Denzel Washington or Whoopi Goldberg.
They're more like the goofy idiots you see in rap videos. Don't believe me, come down & find out the hard way.....
And please God, if you know of a way for this southern boy to move up north & get a good paying job or say to Texas or to California -- PLEASE GOD let me know....
You're going to see people like that everywhere, it doesn't matter where you go. Sure maybe where you're at is really bad. But there's no escaping the gangs, the thugs, the crackheads, the mindless idiotic people. There everywhere. I live in the middle of nowhere in western NY, a farm community, and people like that are making their way out here. Crack heads are everywhere(their all white and crazy), nobody has anything better to do so they either smoke pot, or take a hit off a crack pipe! Most of the crimes around here are committed by juvenile delinquents! And their all stupid, they do stupid ass shit! One kid tried to burn down an old store in a plaza with up and running stores, and bragged about it on facebook!he was caught the next day!just retarded ass shit. But up north isn't all that better, me and my family were thinking about moving to oklahoma, most of my family lives in bartlesville, go somewhere where inflation isn't as bad. I guess what im paying now for a 2 bedroom apartment is the same as a mortgage for a 3 bedroom home down there!

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Icno's Sock Drawer

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am also living the dream, the American dream. We truly are blessed are we not. You seem kind of down, is everything OK?
Not all all. Everything is great; just busy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Law Attorneys 1 hr Jerry Boggs 4
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,201
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 12 hr The Duke of Hazard 4
Whata s behind increase in vacant house fires? 12 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Nonprofit plans major headquarters expansion do... 19 hr The Hack Checker 1
Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 hr Marvin Levels 188
"Can I try it like the Gentle Giant?" Tue The Hack Checker 6

Search the Vandalia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Vandalia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Vandalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••