The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gawker

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Comments (Page 562)

Showing posts 11,221 - 11,240 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Everytime I enter a room people are happy!
That's the first time you have ever told the truth here on topics people are happy,g.a.y,and flamboyant just like you Rue Paul(never gets old)Bwwwwwwwwwwwa sweety pie HAHAHAHAHAHH0M0HAHA 5372/7734 CLOWNS RULE!!!!!!!
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Mr Fashion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stunning!
http://www.chilloutpoint.com/funny/supersized...
That's a great picture of the little midget m.u.d.h.u.t dweller.Bwwwwwwwwwwwwa you have been p.u.n.k.e.d warrior come out and play.HAHAHAHAHAH0M05372/7734
country_gurl

Cropseyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Mr Fashion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are stunning!
http://www.chilloutpoint.com/funny/supersized...
OH MY:).....WARRIOR you are a man in full....come over here and get me...im ready;)
Dial Dude Duh Duh

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Is this the farts thread? Stinking is in the good book so it is okay. Stop being so uptite about stinking as it is okay. If you bottle that stinkingness up inside then you will be poisoned by it, as the Good Father said " so my son, it would appear that something nasty crawled up inside you and died there". I dont live in Piedmont no more.
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

steelcappedskinhead wrote:
<quoted text>
dude your screen name is insaneclownposse...dont be talking about W.P.W.W. you douche
Hey punk cut your ears off and paint a dot right on top of your head you will look just like a d!k now get your shine box out and start shining my boots Did hear me well Did you.5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign tour 2013.This message was enforced by the W.P.W.W 4-Life.Clowns Rule!!!!!
Stalker Nation

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

In response to the original Topix question....

Two words:

WETHERSFIELD, CT
Mario

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Can someone add me on whatsup +2347083006634
Gunter

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

steelcappedskinhead wrote:
<quoted text>
dude your screen name is insaneclownposse...dont be talking about W.P.W.W. you douche
Interesting advise. Sounds like conflict between two white brothers on the same team. As white brothers and sisters, we don't need conflict within the ranks. Obviously, an internal divergence will only meet our demise. White brothers and sisters need to stay united for the common cause.
Bil

Fairborn, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

These cities are dangerous too; open the sites on the right side of the page too!
http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/college-football-s...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>OH MY:).....WARRIOR you are a man in full....come over here and get me...im ready;)
It won't be long my little beauty. Don't pay any attention to these ass clowns and what they do for a living, they post from medium security facilites and are harmless!
country_gurl

Holden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It won't be long my little beauty. Don't pay any attention to these ass clowns and what they do for a living, they post from medium security facilites and are harmless!
LOL;):)
country_gurl

Holden, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Insaneclownposse wrote:
<quoted text>Hey punk cut your ears off and paint a dot right on top of your head you will look just like a d!k now get your shine box out and start shining my boots Did hear me well Did you.5372/7734 Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong campaign tour 2013.This message was enforced by the W.P.W.W 4-Life.Clowns Rule!!!!!
WOW, I thought all you white supremacists were supposed to stick together. KKK VS NAZI I wonder who will win?!
Test

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

All cities are bad now.
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

country_gurl wrote:
<quoted text>WOW, I thought all you white supremacists were supposed to stick together. KKK VS NAZI I wonder who will win?!
Now THAT'S funny!
country_gurl

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT'S funny!
who do you think will win in the battle of the haters.....WARRIOR....
country_gurl

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

AP NEWS CORP wrote:
<quoted text>
WARRIOR wins the battle of the brush!!
http://www.holytaco.com/25-people-bad-teeth/
them all gots some purdy smiles=D....LMFAO!
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Join us tonight for another episode of our 10-part mini series "The Turner Diaries, based on the underground best seller of the same name. Afterwards stay tuned to channel 5372 as we show how primitive Africans survive in the wilds of Africa. We examine their primitive culture, the simple mudhuts, their animal-like mimicking of the chimps and bonobos. We'll see these Africans actually defecating in the dirt just like the hyennas and baboons do, and see grotesque deformation and scarring of their bodies in weird turd world rituals.
The facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

lighteredknot wrote:
Correction:
I am aware E St Louis, Ill. is a black enclave of criminals. I have seen it on Cops, the TV show, and read about how it is populated with thugs.
It's due to the blacks
The facts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

And yes I do not like blacks Period!
Insaneclownposse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

WPWW wrote:
Join us tonight for another episode of our 10-part mini series "The Turner Diaries, based on the underground best seller of the same name. Afterwards stay tuned to channel 5372 as we show how primitive Africans survive in the wilds of Africa. We examine their primitive culture, the simple mudhuts, their animal-like mimicking of the chimps and bonobos. We'll see these Africans actually defecating in the dirt just like the hyennas and baboons do, and see grotesque deformation and scarring of their bodies in weird turd world rituals.
Attention: stay tuned to channel 5372 for the all night Marathon of the hit show It's Always Midnight @ Noon In The Hood featuring all the urban y.u.f.e.s.Stay white stay strong you can't go wrong cleaning up America 2013 for a whiter brighter future. W.P.W.W 4-Life!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,221 - 11,240 of18,494
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vandalia Discussions

Search the Vandalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Big Johnson 28,524
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 2 hr minutiae 31,008
The Fed is dumping illegals. 6 hr Bob Rooney 1
Veterans Day 2013 (Nov '13) 22 hr Janet Harrison 10
Dennis Gannon, repeat felon 22 hr Janet Harrison 1
Why can't we post photos any more? 22 hr Janet Harrison 2
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) Fri julian 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vandalia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000