Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

If you seriously don't know then please don't vote. Uninformed voters are a big part of the reason we are in the mess we're in now. This is how we end up with an Obama.
Mr Spock

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Brenda wrote:
Sounds like a radical unknown! Lmao!

Paul Ryan has served in the US. House for the last 14 years. He has extensive budgeting experience, and produced a proposed balanced budget in 2010. Even though it would have gotten the irresponsible spending under control, the Senate ignored Ryan's budget as it has ignored every responsible budget produced in the House for the three years.
Ryan is very well known among informed voters.
Mr Spock

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

C D C wrote:
If you seriously don't know then please don't vote. Uninformed voters are a big part of the reason we are in the mess we're in now. This is how we end up with an Obama.
Indeed. Obama had less than fours years experience in government when he took office, two years in the Illinois senate where he voted 'present' when he bothered to attend sessions, and two years in the US Senate, where he also voted 'present' when he bothered to attend sessions. His foreign policy experience was, and still is, non-existent.
Ryan has spent 14 years in the US House where he has garnered extensive budgetary experience. His expertise is exactly what this nation needs and Romney's choice is a wise one.
Mr Cock

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

Mr Spock wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul Ryan has served in the US. House for the last 14 years. He has extensive budgeting experience, and produced a proposed balanced budget in 2010. Even though it would have gotten the irresponsible spending under control, the Senate ignored Ryan's budget as it has ignored every responsible budget produced in the House for the three years.
Ryan is very well known among informed voters.
B.s., explain why everyone on Twitter and Facebook is asking the same thing? Nobody knows who the hell he is!

Mittens just sealed his loss! Nice to be able to call the election on August 11th. LMAO
Mr Spock

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Mr Cock wrote:
<quoted text>
B.s., explain why everyone on Twitter and Facebook is asking the same thing? Nobody knows who the hell he is!
Mittens just sealed his loss! Nice to be able to call the election on August 11th. LMAO
Ryan is well known among informed voters. Twitter and Facebook are not known for an intellectual, logical content.
the right

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Brenda wrote:
Sounds like a radical unknown! Lmao!
you're an idiot..hope you're not eligible to vote nor intelligent enough.
nomorepelosi

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

Judged:

the liberals ruined this country with trashy behavior. we need Romney to win. obama had his chance and failed. who cares about gay rights? who cares about drug addicts and celebs? who cares about the food police telling us what to eat? dems are crazy.
The New Cool Warrior

Farmersville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

One obvious positive point: Debbie Blabbermouth Schultz denigrates if not hates him. You can judge a man by his companions, enemies, friends and fans. Especially a man who has a serious necessary budgetary and fiscal plan, that dim Dems and loony libs judge to begrudge because they love wallowing in the sludge...according to Drudge.
Dumbass Dimuhcrat

Farmersville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2012

I need me some wise financial advice, but Romney and Ryan might be tryin' without lyin', and I fear, give me financial advice that I don't want to follow or hear; unlike President Obama and his pet media whores who care about and care for me more than Ryan and Romney, being my surrogate substitute/prostitute daddies and mommies.
Hope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Mr Spock wrote:
<quoted text>
Ryan is well known among informed voters. Twitter and Facebook are not known for an intellectual, logical content.
Well you can act like a big shot that knows it all if you want but the truth is the majority of this country's population doesnt know who the hell he is.
C D C

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

That's because they're too busy watching sitcoms on TV. The shallowness of the general public is a disgrace.
Hope

Welcome, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

C D C wrote:
That's because they're too busy watching sitcoms on TV. The shallowness of the general public is a disgrace.
Sounds like someone needs a tickle.
Mr Spock

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Hope wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you can act like a big shot that knows it all if you want but the truth is the majority of this country's population doesnt know who the hell he is.
You will shortly. Here's hoping you get your news from a responsible source and not the lamestream media.
Ignore the news networks and get your news from Townhall.com , The AmericanThinker.com , and The AmericanSpectator.com . Then you will be better informed than most.
Chief

Loveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Judged:

Mr Spock wrote:
<quoted text>
You will shortly. Here's hoping you get your news from a responsible source and not the lamestream media.
Ignore the news networks and get your news from Townhall.com , The AmericanThinker.com , and The AmericanSpectator.com . Then you will be better informed than most.
Those tabloid rags? JESUS CHRIST, YOU CAN JUST WATCH FAUX NEWS AND GET ALL THREE FROM THAT SOURCE! lmao
reality

Germantown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2012

Who the hell is joe biden?
Mr Spock

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Chief wrote:
<quoted text>
Those tabloid rags? JESUS CHRIST, YOU CAN JUST WATCH FAUX NEWS AND GET ALL THREE FROM THAT SOURCE! lmao
They are news and commentary, and wisdom from the premier thinkers of the day. They are online news websites that bear no resemblence to sleazy tabloids. Neither do they bear any resemblence to Fox or any other cable news outlet. Because they are online, they can offer in depth analysis not available in 30 sound bites.
No one who has read them could call them 'tabloids'.
The Duke of Hazard

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2012

Romney and Ryan, tryin' without lyin', no hope and change for the dumb dependent deranged and strange aka dependable dumbass Dimuhcrats who get wet and stiff when they sniff where the Obamas shat.
Pat

Chapel Hill, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

C D C wrote:
Uninformed voters are not the problem. Out of control corporations and corrupt to the core politicians are the problem.
Gun Nut

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Another young great white good-haired hope for Retard Republicun dopes, who hope not to ever let the Bushmen and friends get back in again; not that they will ever really have to leave D.C. or Wall Street.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min xxxrayted 30,199
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 48 min Get A Grip 18,753
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 7 hr The Duke of Hazard 4
Whata s behind increase in vacant house fires? 7 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Nonprofit plans major headquarters expansion do... 14 hr The Hack Checker 1
Who do you support for Treasurer in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 hr Marvin Levels 188
"Can I try it like the Gentle Giant?" Tue The Hack Checker 6

Search the Vandalia Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Vandalia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Vandalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••