Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Nov 9, 2012
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#2 Nov 7, 2012
Introverted Worker wrote:
http://politix.topix.com/homep age/3291-oreilly-the-white-est ablishment-is-now-the-minority
I'm not exactly sure what he means by "whites are now the minority". Blacks are 12.5% of the population, so who else was he refering to? He doesn't say.
However, when Romney said "No matter what I do, 47% of the people are not going to vote for me" he was exactly right. In fact, his estimate was a bit low. Yet the media was outraged.
Fact is, the media continued to cover for Obama, and people voted for the status quo. IMO they will regret their decision yesterday. For the next two years at least we will have gridlock, which is good. After the 2014 elections we will see what happens with the balance of power in the Senate.
In the meantime, I am at peace. My family and I will be fine.
country girl

Columbus, OH

#3 Nov 7, 2012
romney should be president for half the country. big cities suck.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#7 Nov 8, 2012
country girl wrote:
romney should be president for half the country. big cities suck.
I know of some people who are talking secession.
By the way that other reply to you is not from "Social Worker", it's from a very disturbed person who uses nearly everyone's name at some time ot another, especially if you show he's lying or wrong about something.
country girl

Columbus, OH

#8 Nov 8, 2012
I voted for Romney. Most of real Ohio did. Only the big cities voted for Obama.
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#9 Nov 8, 2012
country girl wrote:
I voted for Romney. Most of real Ohio did. Only the big cities voted for Obama.
It was that way in nearly every state in the country.
be fine

Dayton, OH

#10 Nov 8, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not exactly sure what he means by "whites are now the minority". Blacks are 12.5% of the population, so who else was he refering to? He doesn't say.
However, when Romney said "No matter what I do, 47% of the people are not going to vote for me" he was exactly right. In fact, his estimate was a bit low. Yet the media was outraged.
Fact is, the media continued to cover for Obama, and people voted for the status quo. IMO they will regret their decision yesterday. For the next two years at least we will have gridlock, which is good. After the 2014 elections we will see what happens with the balance of power in the Senate.
In the meantime, I am at peace. My family and I will be fine.
what? have guns, and food, and gold in a bunker...thanks to obama, the clown that promised to bring people together, what a lying hypocrite that bastard is...may obama pay for his lies
Okrah for Obama

Dayton, OH

#11 Nov 9, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not exactly sure what he means by "whites are now the minority". Blacks are 12.5% of the population, so who else was he refering to? He doesn't say.
However, when Romney said "No matter what I do, 47% of the people are not going to vote for me" he was exactly right. In fact, his estimate was a bit low. Yet the media was outraged.
Fact is, the media continued to cover for Obama, and people voted for the status quo. IMO they will regret their decision yesterday. For the next two years at least we will have gridlock, which is good. After the 2014 elections we will see what happens with the balance of power in the Senate.
In the meantime, I am at peace. My family and I will be fine.
The white supremacist is a minority compared to Diversity people.

The white healthy straight gentile gringo male, the white supremacist, has always been the minority when compared to the majority, which is Diversity people.

Diversity includes all women, blacks, LGBTQ, jewish, disabled, hispanics, native americans, and asians.

White women cannot be white supremacist, because they are Diversity. Diversity and white supremacy are mutually exclusive enemies. At best, white women can only be sympathizers with white supremacy.

Celebrate Diversity...

http://www.oneamerica.net/
The Duke of Hazard

Tipp City, OH

#12 Nov 9, 2012
He is not. Stop spreading this racist rot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 43 min see the light 18,872
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 45 min Canton 30,522
This is why I am an Ann Fan! 1 hr Ann Fan 3
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 4 hr What the he-- 31,198
looking for a text buddy (Nov '12) 8 hr bill 44
Found dog! (Dec '13) Wed Hero Officer Wilson 7
Andy's Dean's "America Now" cancelled! Aug 27 Gun Nut 38
•••
Vandalia Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vandalia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vandalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vandalia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vandalia
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••