I dislike abortion nuts almost as much...

Posted in the Vandalia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
The Duke of Hazard

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

I dislike abortion nuts almost as much as I do gun haters and their pet media sluts. Yes, it is their thing, but I wish they'd find a new hobby, or cause or song to sing. Their media whoring is so boring it has us snoring. Tea Party people do not need them, if they truly believe in small-government constitutional freedom, which cannot be found if you demand ultrasounds.
Avery

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

They should perform an ultrasound on your head to find out what is wrong with you.
The Duke of Hazard

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

At least I never voted for a Dodd, a Kerry or a Kennedy.
Avery

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

The Duke of Hazard wrote:
At least I never voted for a Dodd, a Kerry or a Kennedy.
Makes two of us, but I never got to vote on your abortion.
Deacon Drake

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Fan of Leon The Man wrote:
Note Retard Republicuns/Cold Warriors/Pentagon porkers who want us to be involved because their are problems to be solved in the Middle East; so we can be the big old mean mangy dog fighting off these foreign fleas that need us and bleed us but will never please us. Note the hypocrisy when they babble about us fighting for foreign female rights, and about how only mean Moslem men are not fair and do not care while they decide what women are to do...sort of like Retard Republican abortion nuts and media sluts in state houses.
So, why did they not abort you again?
The New Cool Warrior

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Texas Governor Rick Perry is now known to me as Prick Perry. Like people of the party of tea, this applies to me: Abortion is none of my business since I am a man who refuses to use or abuse the power of government large, no matter the chatter or who is in charge. It is not my job. I do not have to be involved in every problem that may or may not need to be solved
George Lincoln Rockwell

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

The New Cool Warrior wrote:
Texas Governor Rick Perry is now known to me as Prick Perry. Like people of the party of tea, this applies to me: Abortion is none of my business since I am a man who refuses to use or abuse the power of government large, no matter the chatter or who is in charge. It is not my job. I do not have to be involved in every problem that may or may not need to be solved
Führer Leon Jarrison and Rick Perry often frequent gentleman's clubs late into the night looking for that special heir to the crown!
George Lincoln Rockwell

Wallingford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Vote Leon Harrison for Führer

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vandalia Discussions

Search the Vandalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 8 min just sayin 17,725
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 24 min ric99 188
tattoo parlors 26 min kris moore 6
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Old Guy 25,326
A rooky beat Hillary in 2008 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Bill, this makes me mad as hell! 4 hr The Duke of Hazard 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr Proverbial Wisdom 30,593
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vandalia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Vandalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance