Locally owned chain opens eighth rest...

Locally owned chain opens eighth restaurant

There are 8 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Aug 25, 2008, titled Locally owned chain opens eighth restaurant. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

El Toro Bar and Grill, a locally owned chain of Mexican restaurants, has opened its eighth restaurant at 1375 N. Fairfield Road - the site of the former B.R. Scotese's. The restaurant chain operates two ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

Is that so

Xenia, OH

#1 Aug 27, 2008
1. How many illegals do they employ?

2. How many of their food handlers have been tested for TB?

3. Do they purchase produce from Mexican suppliers?

4. Is the health department doing regular checks for unsanitary practices?

5. How many people report food borne illnesses after eating there?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2 Aug 31, 2008
Is that so wrote:
1. How many illegals do they employ?
2. How many of their food handlers have been tested for TB?
3. Do they purchase produce from Mexican suppliers?
4. Is the health department doing regular checks for unsanitary practices?
5. How many people report food borne illnesses after eating there?
Funny, I was clicking through the links in Springfield news and who do I come across? The I'm not racist, "is that so".Why is it that is the only link "Is that so" clicked on? Or is it that "Is that so" is a racist? Of course not, I told myself, it couldn't be happenstance.
Is that so

Xenia, OH

#3 Aug 31, 2008
All valid questions considering that over 1,400 people were poisoned by Mexican peppers and tamales.....SOME in Ohio.

ucantbsirius is hyper-sensitive and defensive and it's hilarious that legitimate concerns by consumers evoke such vitriol......but I'm not surprised by it.

Mexico, Mexicans, Illegals, Immigration, etc. is in the news everyday, current events that are being discussed on forums and groups.......something that should be OBVIOUS to most people who visit them.

As long as they continue to make news, I'll continue to comment about them.....after all, it IS MY RIGHT to do so regardless of anyone's opinion.

ADIOS!!!

Location hidden

#4 Aug 31, 2008
Is that so wrote:
All valid questions considering that over 1,400 people were poisoned by Mexican peppers and tamales.....SOME in Ohio.
ucantbsirius is hyper-sensitive and defensive and it's hilarious that legitimate concerns by consumers evoke such vitriol......but I'm not surprised by it.
Mexico, Mexicans, Illegals, Immigration, etc. is in the news everyday, current events that are being discussed on forums and groups.......something that should be OBVIOUS to most people who visit them.
As long as they continue to make news, I'll continue to comment about them.....after all, it IS MY RIGHT to do so regardless of anyone's opinion.
ADIOS!!!
uh hu

Location hidden

#6 Sep 1, 2008
Is that so wrote:
ADIOS!!!
Considering all the news about the lack of oversight of this countries food supply, you might consider looking at who is doing the oversight rather than a particular race.
As it is for all the other issues you seem to believe are related to race. All the things you believe are race are across the board in this country. It's called people of lessor or no means. Sometimes self inflicted, sometimes not.

People(like you) who tend to negatively focus on one particular race are typically referred to as racist. It is my right to take note of such actions regardless of those peoples(like you) opinions.

Racists also like to hide their identity(do you have a pointy hat in your closet?).

Location hidden

#7 Sep 1, 2008
That was such a good reply it posted twice!
On the winning Side

Phenix City, AL

#8 Sep 1, 2008
soon it will be hard to find non meecksycan puke disguised as food.

I have no inclination to eat the latrine stews they seem to thrive on
Is that so

Xenia, OH

#9 Sep 2, 2008
On the winning Side wrote:
soon it will be hard to find non meecksycan puke disguised as food.
I have no inclination to eat the latrine stews they seem to thrive on
Make your own, then you don't have to worry about those preparing it or where it originated from.....plus there's nothing better than food prepared with love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr OMTE 20,386
dirty drug detective (Jun '13) Sat Expose Evil 4
Regarding NATO: Sat The Duke of Hazard 3
Welfare state? Sat The Duke of Hazard 3
please can anyone tell me about chris bishop? h... (Apr '09) Jul 22 USA H8s pimps 5
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Jul 22 Right On 31,932
News The Latest: CBS: Reporter arrested at Trump's C... Apr '16 Go Blue Forever 5

Vandalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vandalia Mortgages