Wedding reception forces Dayton Red C...

Wedding reception forces Dayton Red Cross to move emergency shelter to Vandalia

There are 3 comments on the Dayton Daily News story from Sep 19, 2008, titled Wedding reception forces Dayton Red Cross to move emergency shelter to Vandalia. In it, Dayton Daily News reports that:

TV Online Wedding reception forces Dayton Red Cross to move emergency shelter to Vandalia By Steve Bennish VANDALIA - The Dayton Area Chapter of the American Red Cross has moved its emergency shelter to a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dayton Daily News.

butternut

Lexington, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2008
okay how rude is that?
WELL

West Liberty, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2009
Who was that important? Probably DIVORCE within 1 year.
former vandalia resident

Miamisburg, OH

#3 May 9, 2010
Strange that the only ppl posting on here aren't from or living in Vandalia. Just being nosy I reckon lol Oh and f#@k the red cross. They bank so hard and use about 20% of the funds on the places that need it then split with millions. Where does all that money go? Just a big scam. America is all about money and it's sickening. So, let them move, let them move all the way the f&#k out of here and don't come back. Now, that's rude butterballs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scene 75 an honest review (Nov '13) Tue reality 16
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Mon Mcm123 21,338
name the girl who covers up sun tattoo Nov 17 Gross 4
proud of your daughter? Nov 17 Youknow 3
Englewood noise ordinance the City refuses to e... (Mar '12) Nov 15 Lucio estel 12
Ryan Luke St John arrested for murdering 2 year... (Mar '17) Nov 14 Justice For Brayden 3
SVG Motors (Steve's a Vain Guy) (Jan '16) Nov 13 dkraus1044 29

Vandalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vandalia Mortgages