Should Michelle O be upset with her h...

Should Michelle O be upset with her husband?

Posted in the Vandalia Forum

Chrissy

AOL

#1 Nov 20, 2012
Hugging and kissing a Burmese woman?
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2012/11/19/awkwa... #
The Rabbit

Fairborn, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Hey that's a good username for you, girly girl!
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#3 Nov 20, 2012
Chrissy wrote:
Hugging and kissing a Burmese woman?
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2012/11/19/awkwa... #
He was commiting a huge protocol mistake with that behavior too. Not that the msm is willing to say so.
Uaura Dilldough

Washington, DC

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Everyone knows Asian women are better sex partners and more subservient in bed. ....so mind your own eff-ing business and get your own Asian babe, u jealous old [email protected]
Social Worker

Dayton, OH

#5 Nov 20, 2012
Uaura Dilldough wrote:
Everyone knows Asian women are better sex partners and more subservient in bed.....so mind your own eff-ing business and get your own Asian babe, u jealous old [email protected]
Are you implying Obama was trying to make time with the Burmese disadent? In front of his wife?
Obviously you have no appreciation of the reputation he is giving this nation overseas.
FYI I am a married woman.
Doc Rabbit

West Chester, OH

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Nit noy hair too!
The Rabbit

Fairborn, OH

#7 Nov 20, 2012
Uaura Dilldough wrote:
Everyone knows Asian women are better sex partners and more subservient in bed.....so mind your own eff-ing business and get your own Asian babe, u jealous old [email protected]
They give oral better for sure.
Hugh R Insayne

Washington, DC

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Social Worker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying Obama was trying to make time with the Burmese disadent? In front of his wife?
Obviously you have no appreciation of the reputation he is giving this nation overseas.
FYI I am a married woman.
No one cares what you are.
The Rabbit

Fairborn, OH

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Hugh R Insayne wrote:
<quoted text>
No one cares what you are.
I bet Social is one of the hermaphyrodytes from Springer

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
People Are Saying... 4 hr Go Blue Forever 26
SUH Dude 7 hr Not a Fan of Leon... 4
"Mike Turner ought to thank Fuyao" Sun Not a Fan of Leon... 2
"Beck can cause Trump to lose this election!" Sun Leon Harrison 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Aug 27 Hipocrit 20,505
"Amish" heaters and EdenPURE heaters--Watch OUT! (Dec '08) Aug 27 Eddie 576
News Ridgeville Christian, Dayton Christian merging (Jun '07) Aug 26 Ridgeville Lion 34

Vandalia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vandalia Mortgages