US may give $32M to train African troops in Mali

Posted in the Vandalia Forum

Dijon

AOL

#1 Jan 28, 2013
Is the Treasury printing more money or another loan from an overseas country-the US is broke?
The Old Cold Warrior

Englewood, OH

#3 Jan 29, 2013
Keep the empire going and growing!
Retard Republicun

Englewood, OH

#4 Jan 29, 2013
"Helllllo, Mali...well hellllo, Mali! It's so nice to seeeeee ussss get involved! You look like helllll, Mali, and you smelllll, Mali! Thanks for giving us more war problems to be solllvvvedddd!"
TW Lee

AOL

#5 Jan 30, 2013
And did you see Chinca bled no blood in Afghanistan but are now working with them to mine their copper and the metal for lithium batteries?
TW Lee

AOL

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Correction China!
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#7 Jan 30, 2013
When is China going to get tired of loaning us money so thate we can continue to play empire?
TW Joe

Fairborn, OH

#8 Jan 31, 2013
Another example of how they waste our money!

U.S. Spent $424K on Research With Muslim Scholars to Stop HIV Among Prostitutes, Drug Users in Syria

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/#ixzz2JYXB1sLJ
Retard Republicun

Tipp City, OH

#9 Jan 31, 2013
Despite and regardless of the multi-billion price, the Bushmen and friends used our taxes to prove that they loved African blacks and were nice; taking them from you and me and sending them to Africa to fight AIDS/HIV. Those dumbass Bush folks probably thought that they were buying good media and black votes.
masterofconcrete pourers

Dayton, OH

#10 Jan 31, 2013
TW Lee wrote:
And did you see Chinca bled no blood in Afghanistan but are now working with them to mine their copper and the metal for lithium batteries?
Nah, you dropped a racial slur in and tried to take it back. It doesn't work like that on here!
Dr Buz

AOL

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Pure BS my friend!
The Duke of Hazard

Englewood, OH

#12 Feb 3, 2013
I pray for the day that these deranged John Wayne Brain Pentagon-PAC-rat porkers and Iraq contractors finally die and go away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leon Harrison brand urinal cakes (Jul '13) 7 hr Tina 21
question 9 hr someone 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
How much will Jeff Fowle's taxi ride cost us? 21 hr Dee3120 3
When will Leon Harrison take the ALS Ice Bucket... Tue The Duke of Hazard 2
Test (Oct '10) Tue The Duke of Hazard 3
Dayton-area defense firm fighting to keep $80M ... Tue The Old Cold Warrior 1
Vandalia Dating
Find my Match

Vandalia Jobs

Vandalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vandalia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vandalia

Personal Finance