Harvey

United States

#77414 Feb 27, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Why does someone from Dimview, IL post on a missouri thread? Did you get kicked out of all the Illinois threads. My location isn't hidden. I just use that space for other things. Why don't you register and provide your location? Are you scared that we might find out who you really are.
You have got to come up with new materail. This pretending that you are only getting your ass kicked by one person, when it is actually everybody is getting old. I guess if you are so weak you have to lie to yourself just to have the guts to even post here anymore.
Are you still doing threesomes with married couples? You would think all that freaky sex would keep you busy and relaxed.
I am not from Illinois. I have no idea why the forum identifies me as that sometimes. Obviously I have no control over it.

As far as the rest of your post goes, Yellow Dawg, your idiotic ramblings are not even worth my time responding to.

Pick an ID and stick with it instead of trying to pretend to be different people. After reading your post regarding this Dan from Smithville it has become evident that you are completely nuts and way to obsessed with this forum. Why would you make a screen name pretending to be someone else and then spend 3 years posting on it? Do you really find that behavior to be normal? It's the behavior of a psychopath. Maybe you should try doing something else for a change. It's not healthy to spend all your time cooped up in your home carrying on multiple personalities on this site or any other site.

It is my conclusion that Yellow Dawg is also the St Louis Poster and DanFromSmithville. It is also my conclusion that Dawg has some very deep rooted mental issues, probably dating back to when he was in school. His obsession with previous posters goes beyond normal behavior and crosses over into the area of needing psychiatric help.

Enjoy yourself Dag and I pray you get some help. You need it.
GOP up in FLAMES

Saint Louis, MO

#77417 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not from Illinois. I have no idea why the forum identifies me as that sometimes. Obviously I have no control over it.
As far as the rest of your post goes, Yellow Dawg, your idiotic ramblings are not even worth my time responding to.
Pick an ID and stick with it instead of trying to pretend to be different people. After reading your post regarding this Dan from Smithville it has become evident that you are completely nuts and way to obsessed with this forum. Why would you make a screen name pretending to be someone else and then spend 3 years posting on it? Do you really find that behavior to be normal? It's the behavior of a psychopath. Maybe you should try doing something else for a change. It's not healthy to spend all your time cooped up in your home carrying on multiple personalities on this site or any other site.
It is my conclusion that Yellow Dawg is also the St Louis Poster and DanFromSmithville. It is also my conclusion that Dawg has some very deep rooted mental issues, probably dating back to when he was in school. His obsession with previous posters goes beyond normal behavior and crosses over into the area of needing psychiatric help.
My conclusion is that you have had your a@@ kicked into Illinois...enjoy youself ...looking for it!
Harvey

Matteson, IL

#77418 Feb 27, 2013
GOP up in FLAMES wrote:
<quoted text>
My conclusion is that you have had your a@@ kicked into Illinois...enjoy youself ...looking for it!
It's "yourself" not "youself". Don't they teach you anything in that special class you're in?
Harvey

Matteson, IL

#77419 Feb 27, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved what I already knew. That you and Dan have been on here for years running people down, using multi aliases and after years are still just babbling on. Now you always speak of owning someone so letís see here. I can be gone for days and you and Dan still speak of me. Dan comes on many times and I am the first one he addresses and he even speaks of me in post to others that have nothing to do with me. You do all the same but you are also so stupid that with one post I got you to scour this thread almost 2 years back. And one thing that is really odd is that being Dan as you say took his name from that and the reason why he did, he could not just answer for himself. You had to! SO WHO OWNS WHO? YES that would be ME OWNING YOU BOTH! LMMFAO
I commented earlier about Dawg and Dan being the same person. If they aren't then they are roommates at the same institution. Looking back at some pervious pages on this forum I see one trend. Whenever Dawg gets cornered Dan shows up and tries to change the subject to something else by talking trash and attacking people. That leads me to believe it is one person using multiple aliases.

There is another forum on this site I have been posting on for a couple of months now. It has the same type person there also. It is so obvious he has multiple aliases because he misspells the same words consistently on all 3 of them. Just like here when he starts getting made fun of for using multiple aliases he starts accusing everyone else of doing it also. I guess it is how trolls try to deflect attention away from their behavior when they are caught.
Harvey

Matteson, IL

#77420 Feb 27, 2013
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jokster," since you (presumably) are a "new kid on the block," sit down beside me and I will tell you what's what.
Once upon a time, there was an insurance salesman, Dan, who (presumably) lived around Branson. He was, to put it mildly, an egomaniac. Skipping a lot of history, he MIGHT have moved to the Kansas City area. "DanFromBranson" disappeared at that time, never to be resurrected.
In any event, we suddenly got a "new" poster whose "location" was (often) "Smithville, Mo." This guy had more aliases than Carter has pills. So I derisively started calling him "Smifville" instead of his multiple aliases.
(The word "Smifville" refers way back to an old comic strip generally entitled "Snuffy Smith," although even that name moved around some. "Snuffy Smith" -- in the comic strip -- was amusing, partially because he was not the brightest light on the Christmas tree.)
When I recently told "GunGrabbing Commies" that you and "Smifville" are sociopaths, I certainly was not referring to "DanFromSmithville," who took that name to stick a needle into the guy whose "location" was (generally) "Smithville," and who many of us think was a reincarnation of "DanFromBranson."
Now I know that all this is a little complicated for you to understand, but just keep in mind that delivering pizzas does not requiring your being an "Einstein," so hopefully you can keep that job for a while.
(Epilogue: "Dan" from the "location" of "Smithville, Mo." probably was in fact the original "healthcare insurance Dan" from Branson. At that time, the guy I derisively called "Smifville" was posting with numerous aliases, one of which was "LIBERAL FLEA BAGGERS." Note the "location" of the following linked comment from Nov. 28, 2011.)
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/marble-hill-m...
Of course -- who KNOWS! YOU might even be the "healthcare insurance salesman" from Branson! Stranger, things have happened!_8-)
Interesting story there Dawg. It goes to show only one thing, this Dan stuck a needle in you so bad that you have spent 3 years posting under a name that shows just how much of a lunatic you really are. Think about that Dawg, 3 years of your life spent posting on here because someone upset you. 3 years on a forum that in the grand scheme of things accounts for probably less then .00000000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000000001 % of all the web pages out there. That really is a sad commentary in and of its self.

It is also interesting how you can call anyone an egomaniac when you are obviously a gigantic egomaniac yourself. You look down your nose at everyone. You insult peopleís jobs. Make lewd comments about women. Attack anyone who has a different opinion then yours. Then when you can't win you claim to "own them". You even changed your picture and tagline in your profile to try and win. Sad, very very sad indeed. Then when all else fails you post under aliases to try and appear someone is on your side.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#77421 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text> ...
<.sobbing!.> Oh, "Harvey" -- that is the nicest thing you have ever said to me!

#77422 Feb 27, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved what I already knew. That you and Dan have been on here for years running people down, using multi aliases and after years are still just babbling on. Now you always speak of owning someone so letís see here. I can be gone for days and you and Dan still speak of me. Dan comes on many times and I am the first one he addresses and he even speaks of me in post to others that have nothing to do with me. You do all the same but you are also so stupid that with one post I got you to scour this thread almost 2 years back. And one thing that is really odd is that being Dan as you say took his name from that and the reason why he did, he could not just answer for himself. You had to! SO WHO OWNS WHO? YES that would be ME OWNING YOU BOTH! LMMFAO
Sure, "Jok." You own us both. GAME POINT. I guess you will now leave, triumphant in your victory, never to return. I bet you are really happy that your friend suggested that you should come over to some "easy pickin's," eh?_8-)

#77423 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
I commented earlier about Dawg and Dan being the same person. If they aren't then they are roommates at the same institution. Looking back at some pervious pages on this forum I see one trend. Whenever Dawg gets cornered Dan shows up and tries to change the subject to something else by talking trash and attacking people. That leads me to believe it is one person using multiple aliases.
There is another forum on this site I have been posting on for a couple of months now. It has the same type person there also. It is so obvious he has multiple aliases because he misspells the same words consistently on all 3 of them. Just like here when he starts getting made fun of for using multiple aliases he starts accusing everyone else of doing it also. I guess it is how trolls try to deflect attention away from their behavior when they are caught.
Oh, "Harvey"! You are so clever. You have it all figured out. Good on you! Yes, DFS and I are roommates in the state mental institution in Farmington.

So -- how does it feel having your azz constantly kicked by two inmates of a mental institution?_8-)

#77424 Feb 27, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting story there Dawg. It goes to show only one thing, this Dan stuck a needle in you so bad that you have spent 3 years posting under a name that shows just how much of a lunatic you really are. Think about that Dawg, 3 years of your life spent posting on here because someone upset you....
Well, you caught me, "Harvey"! How astute of you! Yeah, "DanFromBranson" got me so upset that I have posted on here for 3 years, using a name which shows just how much of a lunatic I really am -- "Yellow Dawg Democrat." That sure makes a lot of sense, "Harvey." You da man!_8-)
GunGrabbing Commies

Forsyth, MO

#77425 Feb 27, 2013
Buy a Shotgun Joe Biden Lying AR-15
~ Laughin Joe Biden is Lying everytime he opens his mouth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Scumbags

Wilmington, DE

#77427 Feb 27, 2013
Branson perry
GOP Gross Old Pussseeee

Saint Louis, MO

#77429 Feb 28, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "yourself" not "youself". Don't they teach you anything in that special class you're in?
U R the Topix Pussseeee Fairy ...
it's DAWG not DAG...
please continue your wank party...

I OWN YOU
Norton

Branson, MO

#77431 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Dawg or Dan or what ever you go by at any given time. You are such a damn joke. Go sniff some buttz and come back when you clear you little mind. Better yet just go and keep your head up someone's @ss so we don't have to hear from you anymore. And yes Dawg or Dan we all know this is cleary you and one of your fake names. I think Dawg and Dan are the same but in case I am wrong,,, This idiot that posted this would be Dan. It's around his normal time and speaks the same lame shyt. lol
First off I took Norton's name a long time ago just to tweak his bigoted ass.

Secondly I love the fact that your little stupidity with punctuation was iummediately swept under the rug in favor of your idiotic bleatings about impersonation in a forum where NOBODY USES THEIR OWN NAME.

Thirdly if I was dawg or dan why would I get in arguements with them occasionally?(let me hear your conspiracy logic for this one)

Fourthly do you know what an IP is? Do you know what an IP masker is?

Fifthly do you have ANY opinions on anything except the worst insults you can think up?

Still using commas the wrong way.

Tool.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77432 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Dawg or Dan or what ever you go by at any given time. You are such a damn joke. Go sniff some buttz and come back when you clear you little mind. Better yet just go and keep your head up someone's @ss so we don't have to hear from you anymore. And yes Dawg or Dan we all know this is cleary you and one of your fake names. I think Dawg and Dan are the same but in case I am wrong,,, This idiot that posted this would be Dan. It's around his normal time and speaks the same lame shyt. lol
And the BEST PART? ALL of your impersonation crap came AFTER I outed you as Nortie.

Pop psychology at it's best. Lonely person who has let their imagination and fantasy life go too far gets outed, lonely person starts accusing everyone around them of doing the same thing. There is even a Dr Phil episode about it which is more your speed.

Can I be your friend Nortie? I think you need one. Maybe if someone was your friend you wouldn't feel the need to be so many people.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77435 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
For one you just showed your lame @ss again by replying to a post that you posted in in a different name than the one I replied too. But I expected that for you always make that lame mistake for you are lametard and a point blank dumb @ss. I will give it to you Dawg or Dan you are consistent,,, consistent of showing how much of a dumb @ss you are LOL. If you if you want my real name. It is Jeff Jones, Houston Missouri 65483. For I am not a lame @ss punk as you are. Come see me or whatever you please. I am not nor will not I ever worry about a lamtard as you are. Check! Your move.
Your schizophrenic logic astounds me. In response to my post tearing up your punctuation you posted towards dawg that he and i are the same person. I reply that I am not, but instead am a different person and somehow that confirms things?

Wow. Wow. You are magnificent sir.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77436 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
For one you just showed your lame @ss again by replying to a post that you posted in in a different name than the one I replied too. But I expected that for you always make that lame mistake for you are lametard and a point blank dumb @ss. I will give it to you Dawg or Dan you are consistent,,, consistent of showing how much of a dumb @ss you are LOL. If you if you want my real name. It is Jeff Jones, Houston Missouri 65483. For I am not a lame @ss punk as you are. Come see me or whatever you please. I am not nor will not I ever worry about a lamtard as you are. Check! Your move.
Check? Do you understand how chess works? Right now all that is happening is some tool is trying to make fool's mate happen over and over again while everyone else laughs at him. Check indeed.

lame, lametard, lamestream media. Seriously dude, you use the same wording over and over again. Whatever alias you post under you don't even bother to switch up the style.

Jeff Jones in Houston huh? Next time you make up a name, at least whip out the "I have an unlisted number that's why i'm not in the phonebook." Oh and pick a bigger city. That way you can always claim anonymity.

"I am not nor will not I worry about a lamtard as you are."

First of all, what?

Second, what is a "lamtard."

Thirdly you claim to be in the medical field. Tell me, do most medical personnel, especially the ones that get called in for "deliveries" (hint: pretty much just doctor's get that) you the word retard? Cause you sure like that my supposedly OBGYN friend.

Why can't I find a Jeff Jones among the medical personnel in Houston? Could you help me? I would like to avail myself of your services. I mean if you aren't an ObGyn and they still call you in for Births I sure would like to take advantage of someone's services who is so skilled that they call him in even though he has no reason to be there.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77438 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Dawg go lick some more nutz and/or sniff some more buttz. Then come back when you have your mind clear,,, or in your case full of more shyt. LMAO
Commas are still not periods.

Want to insult each other like a couple of schoolyard kids? You do seem to have a strong fascination with the posterior and what comes out of it.(hint, you have a poopo fetish)
Norton

Branson, MO

#77439 Feb 28, 2013
*use the word tard*
Norton

Branson, MO

#77442 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you got busted you lame tard by using one name and replying in another. You see you first post as "GOP Gross Old Pussseeee" which is you I commented to. Then you reply back under the name "Norton" because you are so fuking ignorant. And yes I do know what an IP address is. It is the address of your Internet provider which can be used to track you down and it is accurate down to your door. My main PC is in the shopped as we call it getting tweeked and when I get it back I will use my IP tracker and know exactly where you are. But what you don't realize is your biggest fuking mistake was talking bad about my daughters and my wife the other day and for me that is a good enough reason to bury your lame ass,,, and no that is not a threat,,, that is a promise. So you just keep playing your fake names and running your mouth. Your time is limited and until then,,, well just have fun bud. I can always claim PTSD and I will be all good.
Ip addresses aren't accurate to your door, and they aren't the address of your internet provider.

Secondly I don't give a crap who you quoted, you started pulling all this "impersonation" crap after I outed you as Norton, so I have a right to respond.

Thirdly I didn't threaten anyone's family. As much as you want everyone else to be like you and be posting under multiple aliases, it just isn't so.

Ptsd? Wow. A veteran. A family man. A doctor. And posts on here about two billion times an hour. Where do you find the time to threaten people while you are saving lives, fighting wars, delivering babies, and twisting the word of God?

Tool.
Norton

Branson, MO

#77444 Feb 28, 2013
TheJokster wrote:
<quoted text>
why would I post in the same name as the one you replied to? not the same person. It's an open forum meaning anyone can reply to anything posted in the forum. it's called the internet, multiple people are on it at once. you want to have a conversation with whoever has called you on your bull then private message them. You post in a forum you get replies. Whether you like it or not.

your temper is the same as large language's, triple neg's, and nortie's. Coincedence I'm sure.

Go to Rolla "Jeff." Go to West Plains. Take a debate class. Right now you couldn't argue your way out of a wet paper bag holding a chain saw.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vandalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson Agrees Not to Arrest Peaceful Proteste... Nov 6 piece 5
suicide or maybe not Jun '14 pitstoplove 2
bradley burns (Jun '12) Feb '14 country liver 4
bluegrass state hick hop (Dec '13) Jan '14 bluegrass state h... 2
LADDONIA - An 18-hour standoff ended peacefully... (Dec '09) Dec '13 caitlin england 12
Bryan Hilsabeck (Mar '11) Nov '13 Karen Ramirez 7
Missouri's Female Prison Population Has Doubled... (May '06) Feb '13 Trixie1922 9
Vandalia Dating
Find my Match

Vandalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vandalia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vandalia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:56 pm PST

Bleacher Report 9:56PM
Full Broncos Preview for Chiefs Game