I wonder who will win!!!???

I wonder who will win!!!???

Posted in the Vancouver Forum

DrJEDunn

Murrells Inlet, SC

#1 Jan 29, 2012
op[]

i

Romney and Newty are almost all tied up in delegates after three state primaries and caucauses, Santorum has enough "umph" to keep going because there is no "front runner," and Paul gets his 10 to 20 percent of the delegates in each state to remain as one "spoiler" along with Santorum.

Obama really has not begun his campaign for president in earnest yet, and being tied or ahead of the Republican contenders for the presidency already, I wonder just who is going to win!

Love it!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#3 Jan 31, 2012
lol...I love you Doc...you do amuse me. Obama hasn't started campaigning yet...ignore the STU address, many and many campaign contribution trips and others. lol....heck, doc you need to go into stand-up comedy. Hey, doc....the Prez is coming back to Seattle for what the fifth or sixth time? Not compaigning, not raising funds? lol...the last four years has been a campaign.
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

#4 Jan 31, 2012
You have seen NOTHING yet Georgie!
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#6 Jan 31, 2012
I don't think I can take more trips from the POTUS to our area. He messes up I-5 traffic everytime he comes to beg for money. Besides, as much time as he spends golfing and campaigning I wonder who is running this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kalama [WA] woman breaks silence over lifelong ... (Mar '09) Jul 9 Rio 1,303
A serious crime ongoing in Vancouver, WA (Apr '10) Jul 6 Grandma 3
Review: ARS Inc (Nov '11) Jun '16 Leigh 3
News Vancouver oil terminal is not worth risk Jun '16 Medewiwin 1
News Washington joins Oregon's pay-per-mile pilot pr... (Feb '13) May '16 VeganTiger 12
Cold Creek Campground Not Available to Working ... (Aug '08) May '16 Firnatine14 8
Matthew Meyer May '16 breathitt county ky 1

Vancouver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vancouver Mortgages