Review: PAVEL'S TILE LLC

Review: PAVEL'S TILE LLC

Posted in the Vancouver Forum

Chuck Tadlock

Portland, OR

#1 Jul 17, 2011
Thank you to Pavel's Tile for the outstanding job they have done in replacing our master bathroom shower, tub decking and floor. I would recommend Pavel's Tile to anyone who needs tile or stone work for initial installations or remodeling. They are true professionals with exceptional skills and they are dedicated to insuring customer satisfaction. We will enjoy the attention to details and the resulting beautiful stone and tile work they have done for us for years to come. Thank you Pavel! We wish you continued success and congratulate those fortunate enough to find your services in the future. Best Regards, Chuck Tadlock
Tracie

Vancouver, WA

#3 Mar 15, 2012
Pavel did a great job remodeling my shower and jacuzzi tub. He is very much a perfectionist and takes a lot of pride in his work. It shows in the great quality that he produces. He also helped me with designs and colors which was very helpful. I was so pleased with his work that I have asked him to remodel my kitchen countertops as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
vs (po) Jun 19 TheRealElChapo 3
Debate: Marijuana - Vancouver, WA (Aug '10) Jun 18 Anonymous bc user... 41
News Kalama [WA] woman breaks silence over lifelong ... (Mar '09) Jun 16 Anonymous 1,302
Bumbling Biden Bids Bozo Beau Byebye May '15 Blafeau 1
Review: Chevron Station Extra Mile Vancouver May '15 Godsgift1999 1
Anyone know name of that very pale blue haired ... May '15 Dan 1
Boss of Bosses May '15 Don Feducci 4
More from around the web

Vancouver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Vancouver Mortgages