Chuck Tadlock

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2011

Thank you to Pavel's Tile for the outstanding job they have done in replacing our master bathroom shower, tub decking and floor. I would recommend Pavel's Tile to anyone who needs tile or stone work for initial installations or remodeling. They are true professionals with exceptional skills and they are dedicated to insuring customer satisfaction. We will enjoy the attention to details and the resulting beautiful stone and tile work they have done for us for years to come. Thank you Pavel! We wish you continued success and congratulate those fortunate enough to find your services in the future. Best Regards, Chuck Tadlock
Tracie

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Pavel did a great job remodeling my shower and jacuzzi tub. He is very much a perfectionist and takes a lot of pride in his work. It shows in the great quality that he produces. He also helped me with designs and colors which was very helpful. I was so pleased with his work that I have asked him to remodel my kitchen countertops as well!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Vancouver Discussions

Search the Vancouver Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Heritage Retreat Mon Jan 1
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Jul 22 EasyEed 710
Debate: Marijuana - Vancouver, WA (Aug '10) Jul 12 Frost 38
Victor King and A Supreme Cleaning (May '11) Jul 4 Unpleased 2
Review: Tri-Tech Heating, Inc Jul 3 Debbie G Vancouver 1
Demarcus Strickland (Feb '10) Jun '14 Too Smart For that 3
Raise minimum wage to $15/hr Jun '14 Stacy 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vancouver Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000