DrJEDunn

Conway, SC

#1 Dec 29, 2011
ASD#

There is coming, sooner rather than later I'm afraid, worldwide conflict over the desperate need for oil!

It will happen anyway - in this country especially - because the world is running out of petroleum, while the worldwide demand for it is rising sharply on a yearly basis.

In the meantime, the American Petroleum and coal companies are attempting to maintain their huge monitary profits by attempting to thwart the governmental development of solar, thermal, wind, and ethanol energy, because they would "eat into" their profits, and they financially control both the Republican and Democratic legislaters in the Congress of the United States through campaign contrabutions!

But the world is about to run out of petroleum soon, at least for those nations who depend upon it the most - like the United States.

And if the Iranians should successfully close the Straights of Hormuz, the conflict will be MUCH SOONER rather than later!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
George the Great

Seattle, WA

#2 Dec 31, 2011
OMG...you don't actually believe the Iranians could close the Straights of Hormuz? Earth calling the great doc...your meds are ready! I'm sorry doc but get out of the left wing blog sphere for a second and come back to reality. The Iranians are not able to shut down the Straits. Not today or tomorrow. Nothing your left wing blogs will say will make it true...reality, the US Navy can destroy anything the Iranians throw at us or the rest of the middle east. Truth vs the semi-state of reality that you may be reading. The Iranians are not there yet. Just relax.
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

#3 Jan 1, 2012
Sorry Georgie, the Iranians CAN close the straights by sinking a couple of ships in it!!!

Wake up Georgie!!!

DrJEDunn
George the Great

Seattle, WA

#4 Jan 2, 2012
Sorry, doc, for the Iranians to do that would cost them a couple or even a dozen bases. They will never risk it. BTW...their general has come out and said they never said "shut down the strait." lol....guess we don't understand the Persian mindset.
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

#5 Jan 2, 2012
U tell me the Iranians will never shut down the Straights, but then you tell me that we don't undserstand the Iranian "mindset"!

Evidently YOU do!

Come on Georgie, THINK!!!

Dr. JEDunn
George the Great

Lacey, WA

#6 Jan 3, 2012
Oh, doc, they have already backed off that threat after they realized they couldn't win. Do you read the news? Think, Doc, think! Even if the Iranians didn't back off and did try to shutdown the straits it would be very bad for them.

Come on Doc...think.
DrJEDunn

Conway, SC

#7 Jan 4, 2012
The Iranians don't care about what is bad for them Georgie, they juast DO it!

dRjedUNN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Sep 14 anti obama 2 717
Ugly Women Sep 13 Jim 1
Kalama [WA] woman breaks silence over lifelong ... (Mar '09) Sep 11 Deborah Brando 1,300
Vancouver, Washington: Best Way To Market Your ... Sep 2 pdxmarketing 1
hows the black scene in vancouver? Aug 31 BabyJay_247 5
Review: City Ranked LLC Aug 29 Duane 1
Unfriendly People Aug 28 local snoop 4
•••
•••
•••

Vancouver Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Vancouver People Search