vancouver's government and law enforc...

vancouver's government and law enforcement

Posted in the Vancouver Forum

DANNY DOLAN

Vancouver, WA

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Why is it the government in CLARK COUNTY WASHINGTON can be communist?Why is it the government let's them do what they want?How is it that Clark County's government can do what they want.Do not people care about the people who serve are country ,who have fought and died for there freedom and right's in this country.Do you know what this country is based on?What about the thing's that they can do you dont know about.Did you know these people to date to me have had me censored on the internet,shut down web site's i have.There police force has without cause outside my United State's right's let police steal every peice of property i have.Sue them right you cant not a one attorney will sue the government.You are nut's has anyone drove down Mill Plain blvd. lately and seen this place is a ghost town.Clark County has lost over 50 thousand resident's in the last two yr's.these people in the government here are in fact communist.And you are wasting your time staying here.Take what option .Option A:pick up a gun shoot everyone of them "well all over the country people are doing that"Option B:leave well i dont know the awnser.but i will tell you this if i kill myself i did it because of Clark County's government and what they did to me and my family and that's the god's honest truth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Stover gets more charges, higher bail Tue Lori 2
Matthew Meyer (May '16) Nov 19 breathitt county ky 3
Demarcus Strickland (Feb '10) Oct '16 Bob 7
Vancouver Auto glass replacement and Windshield... Oct '16 ben 2
News Kalama [WA] woman breaks silence over lifelong ... (Mar '09) Oct '16 Amir 1,304
Clark County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep '16 Logan 2
News Longview coal terminal environmental review rel... (May '16) Sep '16 serious 3

Vancouver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vancouver Mortgages