George the Great

Olympia, WA

#206 Sep 27, 2012
still dodging the question on why the Prez and his staff lied about Libya are you...sad. You must be uncomfortable about THOSE (plural because until today they lied for two weeks) lies. The Prez and staff only lied to help his reelection campaign...takes the face off killing Bin Ladin killed his network when Al Quada is still alive. What's sad, we, the American public would have understood.
DrJEDunn

Hemingway, SC

#207 Sep 27, 2012
George:

With all that Romney has, and is, in definite trouble for, and has been on the news every day lately for, you want to castigate Obama for something I, and most others, know nothing about!

Gees!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#208 Sep 28, 2012
Do you watch the news, Doc...even the MSM media is picking up on the lies. Unusual even for them so it must be a big deal. The Prez and his administration lied for two weeks about the attack. They claimed it was a demonstration about a stupid movie, mind you from six months ago, but really was an attack by terrorists. Why is this Prez hiding the truth? Could he and the state dept screwed up?
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#209 Sep 30, 2012
Don't know George, but I do know that he is definitely working for that 47% of the voters Romney said that he definitely doesn't care about!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Sumter, SC

#210 Sep 30, 2012
kl;

There is a great deal of news regarding which presidential candidate will do the best job of answering the questions posed by the moderator in Wednesdays debate,, but no one has said anything about what the questions might be.
Some of them most likely will include the following:

1. Do you generally support pro-choice legislation?

2. Do you support Defense spending to balance the federal budget?

3. Should we increase taxes of all American citizens to balance the Federal Budget?

4. In order to balance the budget, do you support reducing Medicare and/or Medicaid payments?

5. Do you support requiring states to implement educational reforms in order to be eligible for competitive federal grants?

6. Do you support federal regulation of greenhouse gas emissions?

8. Do you support combat operations in Afghanistan?

9. Do you support repealing the 2010 Affordable Health Care Act?

10. Do you support requiring illegal immigrants to return to their country of origin before they are eligible for citizenship?

11. Do you support “same sex” marriage?

Now I really hope and trust that you will identify WHO will win the debate!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Hemingway, SC

#211 Oct 6, 2012
The first thing a politician does every morning is read the Letters to the Editor of most every newspaper in his/her district.

Want to really influence them then: write Letter to the Editor, and get a couple of your friends to do so also.

You will be PLEASANTLY SURPRISED!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Hemingway, SC

#212 Oct 7, 2012
!@#

All national polls are derived by calling the subjects on the telephone, the phone numbers of which they find in the local phone books.

Of course cell phone numbers are not included in the phone books, and people who only have a cell phone but not a regular phone as well, make up a very substantial percentage of phone users.

Most of those people who only have a cell phone are of the much younger American generation, and they are NOT INCLUDED in the national polls.

Who do you think they support - Obama or Romney - but are definitely not counted in the national polls???

Dr. James E. Dunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#213 Oct 8, 2012
Weren't you quoting such polls in Feb 2012? Now they are not important? Here is one fact that you may find interesting...telephone polls are not AS important as the one in November. However, you can't discount the sudden change in voters opinions from previous polls conducted by land-line before the debate and the ones after the debate.
DrJEDunn

Hemingway, SC

#214 Oct 10, 2012
So who's ahead George?!

DrJED
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#215 Oct 10, 2012
You tell me, Doc. You bragged about Obama's lead in the polls back in February and now the polls, that you spouted, are in question.
DrJEDunn

Hemingway, SC

#216 Oct 14, 2012
Wait 'till Election Day George!

DrJEDunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#217 Oct 14, 2012
You are only telling me something that I said that in the past, Doc. You are quoting me in saying that these polls don't really matter and the only true poll is Nov 6. But glad to see your retraction, from your previous post where you said Obama would win due to national poll projections. One step forward...not Obama style! lol.

Now let us speak of polling data influencing the election. The national polls, biased as they are, had a earlier bias for the President. Now those polls can not hide their data anymore. So the President's chances are worse than we think. Just saying.
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#218 Oct 17, 2012
George:

Did you watch the debate last night????

DrJEDunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#219 Oct 17, 2012
Listened to it on the radio. Romney was cleaning Obama's clock during the first half. The Prez finally woke up during the last half.
DrJEDunn

Georgetown, SC

#220 Oct 18, 2012
12@

The news commentary explanations, which go along with the current daily polls regarding the presidential race, leave very much to be desired.

Say in one state, Obama is ahead of Romney by 8%age points, with 3 or 4% remaining “undecided;” but a week later, Obama is only ahead by 1%age point with 3 or 4 %age points still being “undecided.”

Now these polls are telling me that there are 3 or 4%age points still being “undecided,” but those 7%age points of Obama voters who changed their minds are considered as really being “decided,” even though they rapidly changed their minds as to who the favored!!!

Something a very, very wrong about this!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
----------

You're kidding George!
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#221 Oct 23, 2012
Ah, Doc, in February 2012 you were spouting Obama's lead in the exact same polls. Now they are questionable?
DrJEDunn

Johnsonville, SC

#222 Oct 27, 2012
Wait 'till election day, george!
==========

I love it!

The first member of the Republican Party to become President was Abe Lincoln, now the "hub" of the Republican Party is South Carolina, the 1st state to leave the Union because Lincoln was elected!

Boy, they must be REAL Ding-bats!

Wait, they are "Ding-bats"!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#223 Oct 28, 2012
Can't refute what you have said...typical Obamanite! lol!
Democrats have always supported slavery...now it's more for keeping a good person down in the way of continued entitlements.
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

#224 Oct 30, 2012
78./

Romney wants badly to eliminate FEMA from the federal budget, as he has said so over and over again during the presidentaial campaign!

What an ultra super duper Republican TEA Party Ding-bat!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#225 Oct 31, 2012
You know Romney is right...Homeland Security should have that role and FEMA should become an office under it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in need of some black Tue Tormentt 1
Ugly Women Sep 23 The Grammer Police 2
boared (Oct '07) Sep 23 The Grammer Police 3
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Sep 22 Go Blue Forever 719
Kalama [WA] woman breaks silence over lifelong ... (Mar '09) Sep 11 Deborah Brando 1,300
Vancouver, Washington: Best Way To Market Your ... Sep 2 pdxmarketing 1
hows the black scene in vancouver? Aug 31 BabyJay_247 5
Vancouver Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Vancouver Jobs

Vancouver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vancouver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vancouver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]