First Prev
of 10
Next Last
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 Jan 31, 2012
tuo[

DrJEDunn said...

Eisenhower warned us about "Beware of the Military-Industrial Complex," and we still haven't listened and acted: we had Viet Nam, we had Kosovo, we had Iraq, we had ... and on it goes all to make those in the military, and those corporations who supply them, even richer.

Now the protroleum companines are doing the very same thing! Their money literally controls our federal government - corporations are "people," - remember the Supreme Court's 5 to 4 decision recently!- and other countries are now ahead of us in implimenting the electric car, the magnetic train, the ....

This is why I have joined the OCCUPY movement, and this is why so many more millions of Americans have joined it as well!

How about YOU?

Are you really happy with the rest of the world getting socially and technologically well ahead of us, all for the sake of THEIR corporate profits???

Dr. James E. Dunn
Read more here: http://thesunnews.typepad.com/opinionblog/201...
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#3 Feb 1, 2012
Doc, you missed a tearful ceremony this weekend in Seattle. A gal actually married a warehouse that was being destroyed. Yep, the gal was part of the occupy movement...tearful in her lost, but hoping the marriage would prevent the destruction of that the building, owned by a actual hard working individual. Her occupy ideology didn't identify that someone actually worked hard to buy that building that your ilk tried to occupy. Crazy I tell you....Crazy! BTW doc...where does the craziness stop?
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#4 Feb 1, 2012
Power to the People! lol jeez...the occupy movement has died and the crazies have come out of woodwork.
DrJEDunn

Conway, SC

#5 Feb 3, 2012
edcf

Now for a thought!

If for anything but making money, "brains were dynamite, Donald Trump could not even blow his nose"!

It really didn't take very much thinking, however.

Dr. James E. Dunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#7 Feb 5, 2012
We agree for a second time in four or five months. Trump has a bigger ego than lets say...our President! lol
DrJEDunn

Conway, SC

#8 Feb 7, 2012
iu7^

Predictions for Election Day this November:

Obama wins by a landslide, about 60% to 40%!

Democrats win back the House of Representatives by a substantial margin.

The only question that I have, is will the Democrats get the 60 Senate seats they need to prevent a Ding-bat filibuster in the U.S. Senate - I predict only about an 80% chance of them winning a 60 vote majority, however!

Dr. James E. Dunn
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

#10 Feb 8, 2012
sw2@

I first said it last summer on this blog, and several times after that, but I will say it again to remind those Ding-bats:

SARAH PALIN will win the Republican Ding-bat nomination for president, and then get clobbered on Election Day in November

Anybody give me odds?

Dr. James E. Dunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#11 Feb 9, 2012
Doc, drop the weed and start thinking logically. Just because you are older doesn't mean that you can't be busted for smoking the wacky weed.
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12 Feb 9, 2012
Georgie:

With Santorum winning all three states Tuesday, I believe that there will be no clear winner when the Convention rolls around.

If there is no winner after the first two ballots at the Convention, the delegates may vote for whomever they want.

I believe that there will be no clear winner after the first two ballots, and that THEN Sister Sarah's name will be brought to the Convention floor, and the rest will be history in the making.

We will see, but with Santorum winning all three primaries on Tuesday - and as yet no clear winner -I'm well on my way to being correct!

Dr. James E. Dunn
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#13 Feb 10, 2012
Doc, I'm not a Romney fan but he still has more delegates than all the others combined. Keep spinning and believing. Palin is not running.
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#14 Feb 13, 2012
I have to laugh at someone being scared of Palin, who is not running, but ingnoring that Rosaenna Barr is running for his own party political ticket, seriously....Rosy Barr? Holy Toledo! That is bat$hi7 crazy.
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#15 Feb 13, 2012
Have to say the Democrats are safe from the 'Nadar' affect. Rosi will not garner the votes except from the truly crazy clueless individuals. Hey, Doc...still voting Obama? lol....j/k
444Ddd

Placentia, CA

#16 Feb 14, 2012
You Nut
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

#17 Feb 14, 2012
weds

Obama now has about a 10%age point lead over his nearest declared Republican opponent for president - and according to many news sources, it continues to grow and grow!

It is beginning to appear that none of the candidates currently running will have enough votes at the Republican Ding-bat Presidential Convention to win the nomination for president.

If this does happen, Sister Sarah has recently been making herself VERY visable to the Republican voters, and I believe that she will get the nomination for president!

And then Obama will CLOBBER her in the presidential election in November!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn
444Ddd

Placentia, CA

#18 Feb 14, 2012
DrDunce,
If you like the way the country is going under the current inept administration then please vote for this clown again,he got my vote the first time but not again.
On another note, you can now marry your boyfriend in your home state of Washington.Go Gays.
444Ddd

Placentia, CA

#19 Feb 14, 2012
Dr Dunce,
You need to massage your own prostate instead of your uncle Roy doing it.Give yourself a shocker
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#20 Feb 14, 2012
Come on Doc...you know, Roseanna Barr (Green Party) could ruin Obama's day. lol
DrJEDunn

Myrtle Beach, SC

#22 Feb 15, 2012
fr56

The Republican Ding-bat TEA Party people on this blog are criticizing smaller and smaller national issues as time passes, and much less national issues regarding Obama's supposed mishandling of this nations decreasing number of problems.

Today, a Tea Party Republican Ding-bats said that the Republican Ding-bats Running for president had better get their "acts together," stop criticizing one another, and focus on the issues Obama's is busy clearing up!

There aren't very many important one's left!

I love this presidential election, but I am wondering just how it might get even better!!!

Dr. James E. Dunn.
LiboTard

Temecula, CA

#24 Feb 16, 2012
DrJEDunn wrote:
fr56
The Republican Ding-bat TEA Party people on this blog are criticizing smaller and smaller national issues as time passes, and much less national issues regarding Obama's supposed mishandling of this nations decreasing number of problems.
Today, a Tea Party Republican Ding-bats said that the Republican Ding-bats Running for president had better get their "acts together," stop criticizing one another, and focus on the issues Obama's is busy clearing up!
There aren't very many important one's left!
I love this presidential election, but I am wondering just how it might get even better!!!
Dr. James E. Dunn.
Keep supporting the Great Inept Onumbnuts,along with the Hick from Chehalis on here who is also a dipshit,you 2 should have the lesbo gregoire( ET ) marry both of you.
George the Great

Olympia, WA

#25 Feb 16, 2012
Oh yes. Feel brave hiding behind your computer, Libotard or was it 444Ddd? Cripes, you are not even brave enough to use the same user name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in need of some black 19 hr Tormentt 1
Ugly Women Sep 23 The Grammer Police 2
boared (Oct '07) Sep 23 The Grammer Police 3
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Sep 22 Go Blue Forever 719
Kalama [WA] woman breaks silence over lifelong ... (Mar '09) Sep 11 Deborah Brando 1,300
Vancouver, Washington: Best Way To Market Your ... Sep 2 pdxmarketing 1
hows the black scene in vancouver? Aug 31 BabyJay_247 5
Vancouver Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Vancouver Jobs

Vancouver People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Vancouver News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vancouver

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]