Vancouver rape raises questions about...

Vancouver rape raises questions about Washington law

There are 2 comments on the KING-TV Seattle story from Apr 20, 2012, titled Vancouver rape raises questions about Washington law. In it, KING-TV Seattle reports that:

The arrest of a 19-year-old registered sex offender has parents upset about a Washington state law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KING-TV Seattle.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Apr 22, 2012
Sex crime laws are a huge mess. Truly violent and dangerous offenders get protected and hidden while the ones that just made a stupid mistake, like posting nude pics of themselves before they're 18, get outcast and have their lives ruined. I see no simple answer to this problem right now.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 25, 2012
KITTENKODER-ITS JUST THE MOVING OF ONE DISASTER TO ANOTHER STATE! AND WITH ALL DUE SYMPATHY AND EARNED PITY YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE DUMPED ON!
JUST PLAY PRETEND" LIKE ITS NOT HAPPENING AND WALLOW IN DRUNKEN DENIAL JUST LIKE THE FLEEING MASSES ARE NOW! CAUSE LOVE AND FAITH WILL SAVE THE DAY!! UGH THE "HUMANITY" OR RATHER CRACK AND WINE WILL SAVE THE DAY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancouver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
in need of some black (Sep '14) Aug 9 The blob 5
Hiring Event!! Aug 4 Securitas Jobs 1
News Kalama [WA] woman breaks silence over lifelong ... (Mar '09) Jul '16 Rio 1,303
A serious crime ongoing in Vancouver, WA (Apr '10) Jul '16 Grandma 3
Review: ARS Inc (Nov '11) Jun '16 Leigh 3
News Vancouver oil terminal is not worth risk Jun '16 Medewiwin 1
News Washington joins Oregon's pay-per-mile pilot pr... (Feb '13) May '16 VeganTiger 12

Vancouver Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vancouver Mortgages