Ocean Springs Mayor Connie Moran asks for investigation into activities of Civil Service Commissi...

May 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Mississippi Press

Mayor Connie Moran informed the Board of Aldermen Tuesday night that she wants an investigation into the political activities of Civil Service Commissioner Pam Cox, who Moran said has been actively and openly campaigning against her.

Comments
21 - 26 of 26 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Election Selection

Ocean Springs, MS

#23 May 23, 2013
This garbage you spew has no meaning or value. If what you say is true the whole world would know not just a few limp McKay supporters.
Conrad Birdie

Kansas City, KS

#24 May 23, 2013
Those bogus lawsuits are comical!! Maas is the laughing stock of the town!!! Seek a mental health professional that can give him the help he so desperately needs!!!
FedUP with hypocrites

Ocean Springs, MS

#25 May 25, 2013
Let me start by saying I do not support either candidate...but I do have to say to "not above the law" - regarding the Maas case...read the findings of the court...this guy Maas is a litigious, attention getter. I personally know the police officer in the case as he works for me from time to time and he is probably one of the most straight arrows that there is who would never say someone did something if they didn't. I also know most of the OSPD and they are a good group of officers who are understaffed and underpaid. The majority of them just want to be able to do their job and have no political agendas (I say most because I do not know ALL of them)...

Both Moran and McKay are terrible candidates and unfortunately, we have to choose the lesser of 2 evils...which at this point, I don't even know who is going to be worse for us....

But before you all start throwing out stories and quoting newspapers, etc...remember that none of us are ever going to know the full stories and I guarantee that unless any of you are personally involved in any of these situations, you don't know the full stories.

The election is supposed to be about what is going to be the best for our city, not about who can bring up more dirt and whose supporters can bring up more dirt on the other.
Say What

Ocean Springs, MS

#26 May 25, 2013
I agree with FedUP. The election should be about who will do a better job, but unfortunately people like to hear dirt. We love to gossip. Not above the law seems to have his/her own agenda. It's kind of tacky to use this forum as a personal airing of dirty laundry. Vote for whomever will keep Ocean Springs one of the best cities on the Coast.
not above the law

Ocean Springs, MS

#27 May 26, 2013
L fedder could be doing good with those flaping lips,but elects to mislead the people of ocean springs again.
CDMD43

Biloxi, MS

#28 Sep 1, 2013
Who is the key person in all the stories Connie Moran a big black eye for the city of Ocean Springs

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancleave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New harbormaster for Ocean Springs? Aug 28 O S BOB 22
Lori Cater for Mayor? Aug 26 Psycamore Waste 13
Review: Dixie Devil Tattoo (Jan '10) Aug 26 His boi 79
MGCCC, Mississippi State partner in 'historic m... Aug 26 gulf 1
Psycamore disaster. What will it cost taxpayers? Aug 26 OS Taxpayer 1
MS Mississippi judge jails attorney for not reciti... (Oct '10) Aug 25 fyi Jackson Missi... 1,986
Jackson County pulls up Sheriff Charles Britt's... Aug 24 gulf 4
•••
•••
Vancleave Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Vancleave Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••