Walker Watch

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

I am hearing that we could be just days away from the first group of indictments served for illegal activities involving the DMR. A total first round number has been leaked to be around 20 individuals. Who are they?
To Tell the Truth

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Well that list should be pretty easy to come up with. Many will come from Ocean Springs, D'Iberville, Biloxi, Pascagoula and I believe a couple will be from Jackson. Lets see I will use initials: BW,SW,SW,RM,JZ,MJ,GM,TS,MB,DH, MH,TR,FP,JD,JD,JD,JD,JD,JD and JD. This is a hard list to get to 20+.I suspect many are unknown to the average person on the outside.
Shrimp Boat Sammy

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Big discussion this weekend at the OS Harbor about another boat that is getting ready to make the news that Walker had fixed up at the DMRs expense. Just wonder how many boats Walker and Harris did this way. They must have enough by now to arrest somebody.
I know facts

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

To Tell the Truth wrote:
Well that list should be pretty easy to come up with. Many will come from Ocean Springs, D'Iberville, Biloxi, Pascagoula and I believe a couple will be from Jackson. Lets see I will use initials: BW,SW,SW,RM,JZ,MJ,GM,TS,MB,DH, MH,TR,FP,JD,JD,JD,JD,JD,JD and JD. This is a hard list to get to 20+.I suspect many are unknown to the average person on the outside.
JD should be TD, KV,KK,BR,TC,RV, and prior director PD there that should give you enough you idiot JD is the one helping
PatientlyWaiting

Gulfport, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2013

Most of us are anxious to see if our investigative section of the State and FBI will do the right thing and prosecute these people to the fullest extent of the law, like they do the average secretary, etc. Also, I feel that the IRS will show their ugly little heads and hold out their hands for what is due them. All the Taxpayers can do is sit by and wait for the club to fall.
taxpayer too

Ocean Springs, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

You have to wonder what could possibly be taking so long in this investigation. It is either so big and complicated or people like Bill Walker have info that will involve people in Jackson in high places that are keeping the dogs away.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Vancleave Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vancleave People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••