Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce to ...

Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce to host `Breakfast With The Mayor' on April 10

There are 7 comments on the The Mississippi Press story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce to host `Breakfast With The Mayor' on April 10. In it, The Mississippi Press reports that:

Sponsored by the Ocean Springs Chamber of Commerce, Breakfast With The Mayor serves as an opportunity for local business owners and interested citizens to meet with the Mayor Connie Moran in an informal setting to learn about the latest plans and developments for the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mississippi Press.

The Cobra

Gulfport, MS

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Ocean Springs does not have a mayor. People need to start asking hard questons about on going investigations and the ones that might be coming soon
The Mongoose

Greenville, SC

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Ocean Springs has a great Mayor who has done more for this town than many before her. I'm a citizen of Ocean Springs and I would like to know about on-going investigations and the ones coming soon. Do tell, snake in the grass.
Taxpayer

Ocean Springs, MS

#3 Apr 2, 2013
That is coming from a McKay supporter for sure.I also live in OS and the quality of life has improved in the last four years here while it has fallen in Pascagoula and Moss Point.Gautier is in neutral.While I donot agree with everything I am 80% satisfied with the direction of this city.
The Cobra

Gulfport, MS

#4 Apr 2, 2013
I don't like eithr mckay or moran. So for you are o for two on both comments. You will never know what i know until it is time and i will decide that.
The Cobra

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2013
The Mongoose wrote:
Ocean Springs has a great Mayor who has done more for this town than many before her. I'm a citizen of Ocean Springs and I would like to know about on-going investigations and the ones coming soon. Do tell, snake in the grass.
. Mongoose is my favorite snack
Kiss her Ring

Ocean Springs, MS

#6 Apr 2, 2013
She makes crazy demands in the restaurant and the servers all laugh at her. Im sure she does the same at all the other restaurants and Bars across town.
Watchful Eye

Washington, DC

#9 Apr 9, 2013
looks like the mayor or one of her fans didnt like the previous comments that mentioned her association/involvement in a racial confrontation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancleave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson County Elections August 4th 4 hr Miller Time 9
News Mississippi Senate confirms several to boards, ... Wed Dynofthirst 6
Jackson CO Justice Court Judge District 4 Jul 29 OS Mother 1996 7
News Truck hits boys getting off bus (May '08) Jul 28 Deb 23
News Ocean Springs artist creates 5th Biloxi Seafood... Jul 25 Fixed Event 1
Jackson County School District Superintendent Jul 25 JCSD Employee 18
Debate: Gay Marriage - Ocean Springs, MS (Aug '10) Jul 22 Greasy Skillet 78
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vancleave Mortgages