First Prev
of 2
Next Last
BULLDOG2322

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2007
WHERE IS SOME REAL GOOD BARBEQUE? I HAVE TRIED THE SHED IT SUCKS BIG TIME, AND YES I HAVE TRIED IT SEVERAL TIMES AND STILL SUCKS. SO WHERE CAN I GET SOME REAL GOOD BAREQUE? AND YES I AM FROM THE VANCLEAVE AREA.
jon9771

United States

#2 Aug 16, 2007
I agree with the info posted on aug 13 I heard
about on tv while in Miss I went out of my way
to try the shed and it was the worst bbq I ever
tried
jc resident

United States

#3 Aug 16, 2007
dont care for the shed bbq either. not worth the trip
By the Way JC resident

United States

#4 Aug 17, 2007
jc resident wrote:
dont care for the shed bbq either. not worth the trip
THATS BECAUSE YOUR TASTE TELLS YOU MOSS POINT IS A GREAT PLACE, YOU DONT KNOW WHATS GOOD
LET ME GUESS YOUR TRIP WAS FROM MOSS POINT THAT WONDERFUL SAFE HAVEN FOR DRUG DEALERS
jc resident

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2007
By the Way JC resident wrote:
<quoted text>
THATS BECAUSE YOUR TASTE TELLS YOU MOSS POINT IS A GREAT PLACE, YOU DONT KNOW WHATS GOOD
LET ME GUESS YOUR TRIP WAS FROM MOSS POINT THAT WONDERFUL SAFE HAVEN FOR DRUG DEALERS
Dont be so judgemental. I'm not from moss point. Far from it.
WHY

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2007
jc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be so judgemental. I'm not from moss point. Far from it.
IF YOU ARE NOT FROM MOSS POINT YOU CANT COMMENT OR POSSIBLY KNOW. I AM FROM THAT HELL HOLE AND AM NOT AFRAID TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS.
county resident

United States

#7 Aug 18, 2007
WHY wrote:
<quoted text>
IF YOU ARE NOT FROM MOSS POINT YOU CANT COMMENT OR POSSIBLY KNOW. I AM FROM THAT HELL HOLE AND AM NOT AFRAID TO TELL IT LIKE IT IS.
you do realize that this isn't about moss point. it is comments about THE SHED. what has the shed got to do with where YOU live. if it is such a hell hole then maybe you should try and find a better place to live.
GOOD LUCK. It is the same everywhere you go. If you dont like it move or try to change it.
jc resident

United States

#8 Aug 18, 2007
county resident wrote:
<quoted text>
you do realize that this isn't about moss point. it is comments about THE SHED. what has the shed got to do with where YOU live. if it is such a hell hole then maybe you should try and find a better place to live.
GOOD LUCK. It is the same everywhere you go. If you dont like it move or try to change it.
Moss Point was brought into this topic because you commented on how bad the shed is
let me understand this you think the shed is bad and Moss Point is good. hummmm
adn once again all places are not that bad, I am moving I live in a trailer and am getting out as fast as I can . If you dont think its that bad come on over and stay for a while. There is no changing Moss Point cause people like you think the problem is no worse than anywhere else.
again dont comment on what you do not have a clue about.
jc resident

United States

#9 Aug 18, 2007
jc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Moss Point was brought into this topic because you commented on how bad the shed is
let me understand this you think the shed is bad and Moss Point is good. hummmm
adn once again all places are not that bad, I am moving I live in a trailer and am getting out as fast as I can . If you dont think its that bad come on over and stay for a while. There is no changing Moss Point cause people like you think the problem is no worse than anywhere else.
again dont comment on what you do not have a clue about.
pardon me, but i'm not the one who brought moss point into this forum
jc resident

United States

#10 Aug 18, 2007
jc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
pardon me, but i'm not the one who brought moss point into this forum
HELLO this IS the moss point forum
jc resident

United States

#11 Aug 19, 2007
jc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
HELLO this IS the moss point forum
no its the pascagoula forum and the topic started out about barbeque, not about where we live.
pay closer attention
jc resident

United States

#12 Aug 19, 2007
jc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
no its the pascagoula forum and the topic started out about barbeque, not about where we live.
pay closer attention
wrong it says moss point forum on my computer
yea ill pay close attention like you do
jc resident

United States

#13 Aug 19, 2007
jc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong it says moss point forum on my computer
yea ill pay close attention like you do
both forums have the same news.
this forum started about bbq
jc resident

United States

#14 Aug 19, 2007
jc resident wrote:
<quoted text>
both forums have the same news.
this forum started about bbq
okay whatever
if you go back and read this you might see why i even mentioned moss point
it doesnt matter anyway
youre right the shed is crappy
tlcos

Texarkana, AR

#15 Aug 28, 2007
Ok, now that we have established that The Shed is not the best place for BBQ, who is better? To me The Shed is OK, but I am not that impressed either.
Pasc2u

United States

#16 Aug 28, 2007
tlcos wrote:
Ok, now that we have established that The Shed is not the best place for BBQ, who is better? To me The Shed is OK, but I am not that impressed either.
Rob's on the side on Market St in Pascagoula is the best on this coast. Their ribs fall off the bone and the meat is seasoned perfectly.
ej Gulfport

Picayune, MS

#17 Sep 23, 2008
I just wanted to say, I too agree the Shed in Gulfport was the worst BBQ I have ever tasted in my life. I couldn't eat it and I wouldn't really call it BBQ. You can't have BBQ without a smoking PIT and real BBQ joints have a BBQ aroma for miles. I couldn't smell BBQ it in the parking lot nor while I was In the establishment but I tried it anyway because of the hype. I'm told this place gives the original one a bad name.
BULLDOG2322

Ocean Springs, MS

#18 Sep 23, 2008
I FOUND A GET BBQ UP IN LUCEDALE LOGCABIN BUILDING TYPE PLACE GREAT FOOD AND GREAT PIE, YOU CANT GO WRONG, I DRIVE FROM VANCLEAVE UP THERE 3 TIMES A MONTH.
tiffy 1

United States

#19 Dec 7, 2008
ej gulfport: The Shed in Gulfport does have a smoker. It's called "The Red Deamon" and it goes 24/7.My clothes smelled of pecan wood smoke. I'm from Phx Az and been there 3 times already,even brought friends with me.Love the Sampler Platter.Looking forward to my next visit.Plus a fun atmosphere.
test

AOL

#20 Dec 16, 2008
systems test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancleave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) Jan 26 Musikologist 11
News Phil Bryant, 3 Doors Down and Tupelo band will ... Jan '17 No Elected 2
News Legislators respond to mandatory flag-flying bill Jan '17 Rod Knox 2
News Two arrested in Ocean Springs stabbing (Mar '12) Jan '17 Bss 3
high roads head shop ocean springs ms Jan '17 Stephen 4
Weather vision Jan '17 Guest 1
Review: Moran's Art Studio Jan '17 John 1

Vancleave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vancleave Mortgages