Vancleave woman killed in fire rememb...

Vancleave woman killed in fire remembered as 'great mom'

There are 6 comments on the The Mississippi Press story from Dec 22, 2009, titled Vancleave woman killed in fire remembered as 'great mom'. In it, The Mississippi Press reports that:

Lisa Marie Haygood was likely fetching clothes for her young son when she died in a house fire Sunday morning, her boyfriend of four years said Monday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mississippi Press.

Wifeys Cupcake

Picayune, MS

#1 Dec 24, 2009
R.I.P. Lisa Marie Haygood, my wifey....You will always be my wifey and no one will ever take your place! You will terribly missed but not for split second will you never be loved! You are so very loved by everyone! You were the best mom in the world and the world knows how much you loved your Boogie and Sah and they everly so loved you! Rest assured my wifey, I'm going to do everything I can to help and be there for Boogie in Sah in everyway I can! You were the bestest friend anyone could ever ask for or imagine and i long for the day I will see your beautiful smiling face again! I love you my wifey and never will that love fade! R.I.P. my wifey....There you will never be sad or mad or frustrated or unhappy again, just in pure peace....Your cupcake will miss you soooo very much but you'll will live inside my heart and soul forever and I will never let you go!
Trisha

Cathedral City, CA

#2 Dec 25, 2009
I only just met Lisa on a family vacation last April. My husband and I along with our kids and his parents took a family vacation to Mississippi. My husband is Lisas cousin. We spent time with the family at Uncle Dudleys house. It was the best time ever. The kids playing, adults chatin and eating the best crawldads ever. Lisa and her hubby had braught them for the family. Although I only had that short amount of time with Lisa I can tell you that I had found a friend for life. Lisa was such a fun loving, full of life kind of person. She had the biggest smile. I hadnt met a person as genuine as Lisa in a long time. She loved being a mom and a wife.
I will miss your big smile and love for life Lisa. I only wish we had more time.
Love Trisha
Your Brother

Newton, MS

#3 Dec 25, 2009
You will be loved for all times we will never forget the times and fun we had. We may have had our differences but when it counted we was always there for each other during the good and bad times. You will be missed but not forgotten. This is not goodbye it is until we see you again. WE LOVE and MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Scarlette

Boise, ID

#4 Jan 4, 2010
Prayers for you all I know this must be a terrible time.
Kitty

Boise, ID

#5 Jan 13, 2010
Prayers for sure for this family during this difficult time may God give you the strength to get your though it.
Your little niece

Colorado Springs, CO

#6 Nov 8, 2011
Lisa Marie Haygood was my aunt. I didnt get to see her that often because I lived so far away but when I did come to see her she always had a smile on her face and every time she hugged me it felt like love was alll around. I miss my aunt more than anything in the world and since her terrible accident I have learned to live in the present and to enjoy life while you have it cause one day you could go to sleep and never wake up. Aunt lisa I love you soooo much and it is not able to be put into words how much I miss you. you are one of the best aunts in the world... you and aunt Robyn of course(: Aunt lisa you always knew how to put a smile on my face and I thank you for that. I do talk to the kids every once in a while and will continue ... they are doing sooooo good but they miss you terribly. Aunt lisa you mean the world to ALLL of us and there is no way in heck we will be forgetting you. aunt lisa .... I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU! <3 <3 <3

Much love:
Your niece that misses you with all her heart
JNH!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancleave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Adult sex dating in picayune mississippi (Sep '08) 17 hr grossmaer37 7
News Judge targeted for jailing people who can't aff... Fri Milo 7
News Blake Edward Anderson Jan 8 blakes sister 3
Tiffany Crockette Jan 1 walmarts 1
Arrested for thanking a cop Dec 31 Baba 4
Ocean Springs Lumber (Jan '07) Dec 21 DownTown Brown 199
Review: Moran's Art Studio (Jan '17) Dec '17 MRW 2

Vancleave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance