Shame Shame

Ocean Springs, MS

#1 May 23, 2012
Are you one of those people who believe everyone should be treated equally. That regardless of who you are, how popular you may be or what your family name is, everyone deserves to be treated fairly and equally. Where i'm going with this is the recent vandalism at the high school. The word is that oil was poured on the floors in the school down the halls....and they have it on video. Of course this was not in the news because one of the culprits is a senior and is supposed to address the class upon graduation. The rumor is there will be some sort of community service for the vandals.

Has your child ever got caught in a situation with the OSSD and had the book thrown at them because an example has to be made, "YOU" did not have the right name. This crap gets so old.

Well I heard about this and it reminded me of the bus incident a year ago of letting the air out of the tires on buses. Yep, criminal charges with jail time and a fine. Wrong last name....

News article:
OCEAN SPRINGS, MS (WLOX)- OCEAN SPRINGS, MS (WLOX)- Three Ocean Springs High School Seniors face possible expulsion after being arrested for deflating tires on 47 of the district's 49 school buses.

Recent OSHS graduate Dewey Braa, 19, and 18-year-olds Ian Carter and Jeremy Frosch are charged with malicious mischief. A fourth suspect turned himself in to police Tuesday afternoon. He is a minor, so police didn't release his name, but he's also charged with malicious mischief.

If convicted the four could face jail time and fines.

School officials said the vandals struck the bus barn on Hanley Road either late Sunday night or early Monday morning, and deflated the front tires on all but two of the district's school buses.

Investigators learned that the suspects used valve stem removers purchased at a local store on Sunday night to deflate the tires.

The prank left many Ocean Springs students waiting for more than hour at bus stops in the bitter cold. The superintendent said their actions endangered the lives of hundreds of children
Jason

Kashiwa, Japan

#2 Mar 22, 2014
Roflmfao,you are absolutely right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancleave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ocean Springs public works director suspended 4 min ntheknow 1
No; Karen Nelson is a TERRIBLE excuse for a rep... Thu ntheknow 6
News Biloxi's A.J. Holloway is coast's highest paid ... (Sep '14) Mar 21 Back Bay Boy 10
News Louisiana reinstates former Moss Point Principa... Mar 19 bite me 1
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Mar 13 nick 2
News BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) Mar 12 Jimmys Girl 38
Tato Nut Doughnuts (Jan '10) Mar 2 greyhoundfan 24
Vancleave Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vancleave People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]