Coda Lloyd Vice, who served 20 years ...

Coda Lloyd Vice, who served 20 years for shooting death, arrested by Sheriff's investigators

There are 2 comments on the The Mississippi Press story from Mar 25, 2011, titled Coda Lloyd Vice, who served 20 years for shooting death, arrested by Sheriff's investigators. In it, The Mississippi Press reports that:

Coda Lloyd Vice, who served over 20 years in prison for a shooting death, was arrested by Sheriff's investigators and charged with numerous felonies, Sheriff Mike Byrd said this afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mississippi Press.

nancy

Jackson, MS

#1 Apr 1, 2011
I love Cody & I know for a fact he is innocent on every one of these new charges being brought on him. He doesn't deserve to serve more time cause it is all a bunch of B.S.
nick vice

United States

#2 Apr 25, 2013
I don't care Wats Cuz did I luv him he's never been nothing but good to me. If people would mind there own business and leave him the hell alone they wouldnt have to worry about nothing. Everybody wants to get mad and point fingers and talk shit cause Wat theve heard or Wats someone else said. If U Don't no someone u can't judge them.Stop being a hater cause u can't live life like u want to like he does. And for Jackson county find someone else to harasse. He did his time now let him live

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancleave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
high roads head shop ocean springs ms Apr 9 420 kid 5
News Road to Chevron complete and more development o... Mar 30 Better thinking 1
News Brian Brooks fired as Moss Point boys basketbal... (Jul '07) Mar 29 Ice Cold 90 baby 8
Alysa carsley Mar 27 Guest 1
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Mar '17 tpriddy 71
News Del Castle demolition OK'd (Oct '06) Mar '17 Rick 13
News Work on MAEP rewrite goes on quietly by consult... Mar '17 Lies 1

Vancleave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vancleave Mortgages