Ocean Springs alderman James Hagan to...

Ocean Springs alderman James Hagan to file suit against Jackson County Sheriff's Department

There are 3 comments on the The Mississippi Press story from Jan 18, 2013, titled Ocean Springs alderman James Hagan to file suit against Jackson County Sheriff's Department. In it, The Mississippi Press reports that:

Jackson County officials received notice Friday that Ocean Springs alderman James Hagan will file suit against both the county and the Jackson County Sheriff's Department for false arrest and malicious prosecution, among other allegations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Mississippi Press.

Livin free

Kuna, ID

#1 Jan 23, 2013
About damn time don't you think?
answers please

Ocean Springs, MS

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Sometimes it is best to just move on.This is one of those times.I would not put my family through it.
Gulf

Mcnary, AZ

#3 Jan 25, 2013
I dunno the specifics of this case or others but from what I read in papers & from what acquaintances tell me this was "a long time coming."

And yea, time to move I guess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancleave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alysa carsley 5 hr Guest 1
Martin Lake Resort??? (Mar '09) Mar 17 tpriddy 71
News Del Castle demolition OK'd (Oct '06) Mar 10 Rick 13
News Work on MAEP rewrite goes on quietly by consult... Mar 6 Lies 1
jamie and camryn apt 103 magnolia oaks gautier ... (Nov '13) Feb 28 Shane Falco 9
Local Politics Do you approve of Steven Palazzo as Representat... (May '12) Feb 26 mescalito 45
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) Jan '17 Musikologist 11

Vancleave Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vancleave Mortgages