First Prev
of 2
Next Last
It is True
#21 Apr 7, 2008
I just read the story about the girls in Van Cleave. It is very sad but true. I was googleing trying to contact one of the girls. Her sister was the girl who was emancipated at 16yrs old.
As I understand it from the girl,her sister ran away and the girl I know was looking for her. When the girl I know came home here mother had called the police and told them her daughter had stollen her bike,a ring and a cell phone. The girl did take the bike(hers had a flat tire and her mother had let her use her bike before. The ring belonged to the girl herself and the cellphone was broken by her sister. The girl was arrested and advised if she pleaded gilty she would only serve 15days. If she pled not guilty she would have to wait 45days to go to trial. She pled guilty. Her parents had her emancipated by a notary. At the time they were living in La. and the only thing that has to be done is to give a statement before a notary and the child (at 16)is emancipated. The day she got out of jail her parents brought her clothes she had in the sixth grade and gave her the paper.She had put on a lot of weight from the time she was in the 6th grade she had clothes that fit her at home but those were not brought to her.The family was recieving SS checks for her because her biological father had died.Five months later she learned she was intitled to her money and the SS Admin is now sending the girl her checks.Don't know about those 5mos. worth of chesks she didn't get. Eventhough she is emancipated by La. law Florida will not recognise those papers in order for the girl to get a drivers lisc.( she was able to get a restricted) until she turns 18yrs old.I have seen the emancipation papers and thought it was a joke. I not a lawer but was able to access the emancipation by Notary law in La. and its no joke. The girl is now 17yrs old with a 2mo. old daughter and no place to turn--She is working living in questional surroundings but she is trying. Now her sister fron the same mother and father, I find is getting some type of help in a hospital and can come home some weekends to visit.
This is rambeling I Know but a few popple are in what seems to be a bad situation. If you can read between the lines there seems to be some kind of control problem. I knew both girls before their father died and they were wanderful. Never met Trisk or her daughters.
Happy girl in Michigan wrote:
Follow up!!
My daughter is doing so well.
Her g.p.a is 3.6!!!
Loves being home, with her family,
The girls in the home in Vanlceave, still running away. Where are these parent's and why do they want to runaway? Happy Easter to all!!!!
Emancipation
#22 Apr 8, 2008
The girl who was emancipated by her parents who now live in Vancleave,Ms did not ask to be emancipated nor did she want to be emancipated this was done without her knowledge while she was in jail. The was no judge or court hearing just her parents getting a Notary to notarize a statement from them that wanted her daughter emancipated from them. The first the daughter new about it when she thought she was going home after her 15day and being handed the paper and her old clothes.
The previous question about and abuse is something
that has not been examined.
Trisha Villarrubia

Brighton, MI

#23 May 24, 2008
Just to let the person know that my daughter is doing great in Michigan.
Lauren was honored with the high honor of Magna cum laude!!!!
It is such a blessing to have a daughter that through all of which she went through in Vancleave with the family down there, she has over acheived. Congradulations Lauren you did it.
Lvoe your,
Mom
educated at U of M

Brighton, MI

#24 Jul 19, 2008
Why is it that the person that comments to the site never makes sense. All this person does is make a jack-ass of their selves. They seemed to have many issues. Get some help if you are educated you would.
But it sounds like a very troubled person.
Do you work? have a life? or just a bored person.
Well I have read all of these comments. I believe this Trisha Villarrubia only cares about how her daughter is doing, so what's the real story here.
For I do believe that this woman only cares about her child bottom line.
Thanks for reading this comment. Hope to god that this other person gets the help that he or she needs.
Peace
happy at home in Michigan

Brighton, MI

#25 Aug 21, 2008
School is starting soon for my daughter!!
We wish she has a wonderful year. Just like her past year at Parker High. She has done so well and is such a good and caring person. We are so blessed for her being removed from that house in vancleave ms.
Thanks to all the wonderful people that live down there. She could not have made it home with out all the loving support and concern for her well being.
Thank you all in Vancleave, Lauren will never forget all that was done for her happiness which brought her to a normal home, Without all the things that seem to happen at that house.
I hope that people keep on asking question, for the sake of the two left in that house,
Sincerely yours, we are in your dept for it was for caring people that care about children and their well being, I that note I wish you all well.
Have a wonderful new school year, for this is what we do as parent's Try to teach and love and move on with them, and maybe catch them a few times when they fall. Hope they learn and keep on learning and be our next presidents, senators an more, The world is at their finger tipps!!!
Have a wonderful weekend Vancleave
Needing To Believe

Gautier, MS

#26 Aug 22, 2008
Brighton , MI
Can you tell me if Lauren has a sister or step sister name Airel.
michigan

Detroit, MI

#27 Aug 22, 2008
Yes she has a step sister named Airel.
Needing To Believe

Gautier, MS

#28 Aug 22, 2008
Can you tell me more about the family situation and where Airel could be. This is very important.
michigan

Detroit, MI

#29 Aug 22, 2008
no clue of where the young girl is. Sorry.
The situation is all in the threads.
Trisha McLean

Monroe, MI

#31 Jun 13, 2010
Today is the day my daughter is graduating from high school. She will go on to college in the fall!!Shemade it through some very tough situations.But made it home where she wanted to be!!She will graduate with honors!! With her family watchingher except her father...
She wanted him to be ther, but he could not even call her just a text!! What a stand up man. You call yourself a father, you don't know the meaning of the word!! It is only your loss!!!
She see's you for who you really are!! You will always be a deadbeat dad!!Congradts!!!
Blah blah Blah

United States

#32 Jun 15, 2010
Why are you writing this? This isn't even news.. No one can here you down here, cause you must have a dick in your mouth. Get off the forum. Ppl get on here for news - This sounds just like any normal graduation with a fucked up family life, I'm assuming that you married the bastard or you just got knocked up. He must have been good at something,- Its probably his dick that is in your mouth. You sure can have mine..:) LOL
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LOL ROFLOL
hockey mom way north

Southfield, MI

#33 Jan 25, 2011
Blah blah Blah wrote:
Why are you writing this? This isn't even news.. No one can here you down here, cause you must have a dick in your mouth. Get off the forum. Ppl get on here for news - This sounds just like any normal graduation with a fucked up family life, I'm assuming that you married the bastard or you just got knocked up. He must have been good at something,- Its probably his dick that is in your mouth. You sure can have mine..:) LOL
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH LOL ROFLOL
Is this real, your a joke!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancleave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fear and Loathing at DMR 6 hr A Breath of Fres... 22
Man on East Beach wearing nothing but a Thong (Sep '09) 7 hr Oklahoma Gal 54
Review: Dixie Devil Tattoo (Jan '10) Wed SEBBITYSHWAH 81
Moss Point Police above the law? Oct 27 irate citizen 1
Dream Town: Ocean Springs, MS Oct 23 Truth shall prevail 1
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) Oct 22 Musikologist 7
Scott Walker:Is he really broke? Oct 17 thecat8 6
Vancleave Dating
Find my Match

Vancleave People Search