First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trisha Villarrubia

Brighton, MI

#1 Sep 8, 2007
What kind of justice is there for a child that is being used as a pawn to obtain a pension. She has no voice! The family lives in Vancleave. She has no contact with friends only at school. She has been threaten that if she does not behave she will go to youth court. Don't you have to something illegal to warrant youth court?
My daughter just wants to come home!!! Only if I sign away my portion of the pension in which I was awarded in the divorce. Also $13,500.00 medical bill, and child support.
I dont believe

United States

#2 Sep 10, 2007
What is the other side of the story? The courts are not that dumb. What is the money for?
I dont believe

United States

#3 Sep 10, 2007
So I did a search and this is what I found.

Trisha (as she refers to her self) was arrested for her second DUI this time with 3 counts of child endangerment. Now we know the rest of the story

... Michigan.gov Home ... New Offender Search | Return to Search Results | Contact MDOC | Disclaimer | MDOC Home
BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

MDOC Number: 599936
SID Number: 2591976J
Name: PATRICIA VILLARRUBIA
Racial Identification: White
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5' 5"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Date of Birth: 03/03/1959 (48)
PATRICIA VILLARRUBIA Image Date:
MDOC STATUS
Current Status: Probationer Supervision Begin Date: 05/05/2006
Assigned Location: Livingston/Howell Supervision Discharge Date: 05/05/2008
Security Level:

ALIASES MARKS, SCARS & TATTOOS
PATRICIA ANN VILLARRUBIA
Scar- Lower Left Face

PRISON SENTENCES
ACTIVE
None
INACTIVE
None

PROBATION SENTENCES
ACTIVE
Sentence 1
Offense: Operating Intoxicated With Occupant Under 16 - 2nd Offense Minimum Sentence:
MCL#: 257.6257A2 Maximum Sentence: 2 years 0 months
Court File#: 06002912 Date of Offense: 12/20/2005
County: Wayne Date of Sentence: 05/05/2006
Conviction Type: Plea
INACTIVE
None

SUPERVISION CONDITIONS
01 - No violations of any criminal law

----------
02 - Not leave state without permission

----------
02.0 - Not use/possess alcohol or intoxicants

----------
02.1 - Alcohol testing

----------
02.7 - Must attend AA/NA/CA

----------
02.8 - Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment

----------
03 - Monthly reporting

----------
03.10 - Community Service

----------
03.11 - Community service in lieu of ____

----------
04 - Notify of change of residence

----------
05.1 - No driving

----------
06.4 - Maintain employment of at least 30 hours per week

----------
08.0 - Serve jail time as described

----------
08.2 - Pay a Crime Victim's Assessment

----------
08.3 - Pay Supervision Fee pursuant to PA 185 of 1993

----------
08.4 - Court Cost

----------
08.5 - Fine

----------
08.18 - State Costs

Michigan.gov Home | MDOC Home | Site Map | Contact MDOC | State Web Sites
Accessibility Policy | Privacy Policy | Link Policy | Security Policy
Copyright 2001-2003 State of Michigan
Not concerned

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2007
When I get time I like to see what is happening in the real world. This article that was posted "My Daughter" sounds like this woman has personal problems of her on. Who ever is the person "I dont believe" I feel that they really put her in her place..
The real world has real issues to worry about, than to worry about a woman that doesn't have custody over her daughter. Get over it ..There are children out there that have to live with their parents that the Judge finds fit for them. I'm assuming that that is what happen to you.
As the parent that doesnt have custody over the child , I believe that parent is to pay child support and half of medicial bills when it is to come out of pocket when the medical insurance doesn't cover it. So, I agree With the Person previous before me "I dont believe".Your last sentence said there $13,500.00, What's the money for?
Oh! To answer the Question about "Don't you have to do something illegal to warrant youth court"? "No". It is called "Incorrgible". Which is when a child won't follow rules of a parent(not doing well in school,Hanging aroung bad influences,doing school signments, house chores,being disrespectful, ect.)not doing what they are suppose to do when asked by an adult,parent figure, misbehaving,ect. Basically not following house rules. The judge has to step in and act as the parent. The child is then put on probation.
So, to the scourned Woman in MI. Get a life. Talk to a Lawyer. Quit Airing your dirty laundry.It makes you sound redicilous and a low life that sounds like she is getting what she deserves. Especially, with her 2nd D.U.I. and 3 child endangerment counts. That's amazing." your still not in jail? Find a life.
Signed,
Diffently "not concern"
Trisha Villarrubia

Detroit, MI

#5 Sep 12, 2007
Yes you are correct!
The whole content will come out, you are entitled to your opinion and that is why this forum is here.All the facts will come out. There is so much information. I made a very big mistake and my children are the ones who are paying for it.
Thank-you for posting the information! I have nothing to hide. I will keep you updated when the facts come out. But dont be to quick to judge me here.
confused

West Bloomfield, MI

#6 Sep 12, 2007
Not concerned wrote:
When I get time I like to see what is happening in the real world. This article that was posted "My Daughter" sounds like this woman has personal problems of her on. Who ever is the person "I dont believe" I feel that they really put her in her place..
The real world has real issues to worry about, than to worry about a woman that doesn't have custody over her daughter. Get over it ..There are children out there that have to live with their parents that the Judge finds fit for them. I'm assuming that that is what happen to you.
As the parent that doesnt have custody over the child , I believe that parent is to pay child support and half of medicial bills when it is to come out of pocket when the medical insurance doesn't cover it. So, I agree With the Person previous before me "I dont believe".Your last sentence said there $13,500.00, What's the money for?
Oh! To answer the Question about "Don't you have to do something illegal to warrant youth court"? "No". It is called "Incorrgible". Which is when a child won't follow rules of a parent(not doing well in school,Hanging aroung bad influences,doing school signments, house chores,being disrespectful, ect.)not doing what they are suppose to do when asked by an adult,parent figure, misbehaving,ect. Basically not following house rules. The judge has to step in and act as the parent. The child is then put on probation.
So, to the scourned Woman in MI. Get a life. Talk to a Lawyer. Quit Airing your dirty laundry.It makes you sound redicilous and a low life that sounds like she is getting what she deserves. Especially, with her 2nd D.U.I. and 3 child endangerment counts. That's amazing." your still not in jail? Find a life.
Signed,
Diffently "not concern"
First of all, you really need to learn how to spell. Did you graduate high school? After reading the report, no where in it, did I find anything about 3 children. Sounds to me, like you know more about this "Trish" than you are saying. I have been in a similar situation (which I would not care to go into) several years ago. Just remember, there are 2 sides to every story. We all have our "dirty little secrets" to hide. So, unless you have nothing to hide in your closet (and it does all come out in the end). I would put FIRST and FOREMOST the childs happiness. After all, isn't that why we do as parents? Think about our children first and last.
huh

United States

#7 Sep 13, 2007
none of you are making sense.
what is this about??
there is not enough information here to understand what you are discussing.
is everyone uneducated here?????
confused

West Bloomfield, MI

#8 Sep 13, 2007
VERY SOON IN TIME, ALL WILL COME OUT!!!
what

West Bloomfield, MI

#9 Sep 13, 2007
what the hell is everyone talking about????
huh

United States

#10 Sep 13, 2007
what wrote:
what the hell is everyone talking about????
exactly!!!
guess they're in their own world
there is no topic just ramblin on
something about an abusive mother or maybe a drunk kid who the hell can tell
what

West Bloomfield, MI

#11 Sep 14, 2007
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly!!!
guess they're in their own world
there is no topic just ramblin on
something about an abusive mother or maybe a drunk kid who the hell can tell
what are you talking about?????
There has been no mention of abuse or a child with alcohol. Yes, it does sound like rambling, but you make no sense at all with what your accusations are. Get it together!!!!
what

West Bloomfield, MI

#12 Sep 14, 2007
I'm extremely worried because there is a child involved. What kind of parents are they that they don't put their child first? Sounds to me like all parties involved don't deserve to be parents.
huh

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2007
what wrote:
I'm extremely worried because there is a child involved. What kind of parents are they that they don't put their child first? Sounds to me like all parties involved don't deserve to be parents.
If you reread what I wrote you would see that I was trying to get a clue at what the first comment was about. If you were able to get anything sensible out of it great. I dont.
I am off to more educated conversation. WHAT
you dont have a clue that there is anything negative happening to a child how could you none of what has been submitted makes sense including your comment. you are ramblin as well
whatever
im out of here
happy in Michigan

Brighton, MI

#14 Dec 18, 2007
To let huh in Ms.know!!!
The young lady is home in Michigan where she belongs.

The judge must be pretty smart! The daughter is where she should have been from the beginning.
Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!!
concerned

United States

#15 Dec 24, 2007
Thats so wonderful just in time for the holiday's
Whatever

United States

#16 Jan 21, 2008
I'm so sure that the Judge ( if there is even a judge ), That they would decide to give custody to a parent that is unfit.... Sounds like the PARENT of the daughter ( father ) Finally got what came to him... The money that the Ex-wife finally owes him. Being a Lawyer myself... I truely think that the exwife lives in a dream world.... Sounds like the ex-husband is trying to get rid of his ex-wife that likes to put her children in the middle of her problems..... If the Oldest daughter has decided to live with the ex-wife that is her decision not the Judges..... It sounds like the Oldest daughter reliezes thst there is no parental consent that she can do what ever she wants too, with out her drunk mother calling the shots... Oh !! that right the daughter must be the parent in this relationship... Wonder how long it is going to take for the mother to open up her eyes and get some help and actually talk to someone and get somehelp... Sounds like the older daughter knows how to play both sides of the parents... Feel so for both of them....
happy daughter

Brighton, MI

#17 Feb 2, 2008
First of learn how to spell!
Sounds like you are the scorned one...
So strange that two young adults, not even related only that they both lived in that place.
Both wrote letters to the judge and both are gone!
The only ones left are ones who have been in trouble with the law.
Practice what you preach my dear!!!
Sounds like you have a mental problems.
You might want to get checked to see if you are bi-polar.It sure sounds like it lady.
Get a life
saddened

Brighton, MI

#18 Feb 2, 2008
To Whatever, I guess you really have so much time on your hands, maybe you should go back to school first, to learn how to spell. As far as you being a lawyer, what a crock.!!!!!! Get a life, live yours as you see fit. Leave others alone.!!!! For the first time in this childs life, she is free to be a kid and enjoy school, without people telling her who she can and cannot socialize with. She's really come a long way. You really should be happy for her.
michigan mom

Detroit, MI

#19 Feb 12, 2008
I only hope that there is not anymore children left in that house in Ms.
Sounds like a big mess down there!!
The judge seems to know more about this case,than the whatever person lets the reader know.
Hope all goes well for the young girl.
Sounds like a nice girl.
Happy girl in Michigan

Detroit, MI

#20 Mar 21, 2008
Follow up!!
My daughter is doing so well.
Her g.p.a is 3.6!!!
Loves being home, with her family,
The girls in the home in Vanlceave, still running away. Where are these parent's and why do they want to runaway? Happy Easter to all!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancleave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caught on tape: Sheriff says auditor's probe 'f... Sep 28 To tell the truth 10
Saying howdy Sep 27 Danny 1
Fear and Loathing at DMR Sep 25 Shrimping Mike 7
Do you approve of Steven Palazzo as Representat... (May '12) Sep 19 twig 40
Small employee raises included in Ocean Springs... Sep 15 gulf 5
Columbus charter school tells state board it wi... Sep 14 Kelly 1
Representative asks Moss Point schools to join ... Sep 14 Kelly 1
Vancleave Dating

more search filters

less search filters