Man on East Beach wearing nothing but a Thong

Posted in the Vancleave Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Yuck

Ocean Springs, MS

#1 Sep 17, 2009
Who and why is the man on East Beach wearing nothing but a black thong throwing a cast net?? I see him ever so often as I take that route for a nice view. I don't think that is appropriate for our kids to see.
Gail

Ocean Springs, MS

#2 Sep 17, 2009
that's why the route has a nice view.
Fashion Sense

Gautier, MS

#3 Sep 17, 2009
Does he atl least match his shoes to the thong? I can see where lack of proper color coordination could be offensive.
silverlining

Biloxi, MS

#4 Sep 18, 2009
Yuck wrote:
Who and why is the man on East Beach wearing nothing but a black thong throwing a cast net?? I see him ever so often as I take that route for a nice view. I don't think that is appropriate for our kids to see.
His name is Johnny Eagle and he has a flesh colored thong and he wades in the water to cast net. The police know about him and will run him off occasionally, but there is not really much they will do.
Fanny

Ocean Springs, MS

#5 Sep 18, 2009
Ya, Johnny is a musician and in fact is not dressed obscenely. It's not a great sight, but then most fat people in bathing suits aren't either. You should go to the "naturalist" beach on Ship Island if you really want to be offended.

Now put on your bathing suit, go to the mirror and bend over and look at your backside. What did Jesus say about the mote in someone else's eye?
Johnny

Ocean Springs, MS

#6 Sep 18, 2009
Fanny, I bet you are a sight for sore eyes in a bathing suit. Maybe you and Johnny Eagle can hook-up.
Hints from Heloise

Ocean Springs, MS

#7 Sep 18, 2009
For once, something to smile about on this board!! Thanks for the laugh. Don't ya just love the colorful bunch that make up our crazy town? Many happy days to Johnny the thong wearing musician!!
YUCK

United States

#8 Sep 18, 2009
Fanny wrote:
Ya, Johnny is a musician and in fact is not dressed obscenely. It's not a great sight, but then most fat people in bathing suits aren't either. You should go to the "naturalist" beach on Ship Island if you really want to be offended.
Now put on your bathing suit, go to the mirror and bend over and look at your backside. What did Jesus say about the mote in someone else's eye?
It was a BLACK thong he had on and it wasn't the fact that he was a heavy set man that offended me it was the two fully exposed butt cheeks. there are plenty of heavy set people that go to the beach wearing bathing suits that cover up there butt cheeks. I would have been offended if it was some skinny man or woman wearing butt floss.
Orville

Ocean Springs, MS

#9 Sep 18, 2009
Could be, there is a long dong in that thong what, if observed by Ms Yuck may be her luck.
Orville

Ocean Springs, MS

#10 Sep 18, 2009
Could also at that point really say, "The Eagle has Landed"
YUCK

Ocean Springs, MS

#11 Sep 18, 2009
Well just remember you aren't limited to just wearing you bathing suit to the beach, you can walk down the middle of Washington Ave. too. Wonder how that would look? Johnny walking down Washington Ave or Government with his thong and his song. Hahahaha
YUCK

Ocean Springs, MS

#12 Sep 18, 2009
..............then maybe he will be walking along with his thong and his song with Fanny in her panties.
Johnny

Ocean Springs, MS

#13 Sep 18, 2009
I can guarantee Fanny in her panties would be obscene. It would be like seeing the prize hog at the county fair.
Gail

Ocean Springs, MS

#14 Sep 18, 2009
LMAO
islandgirl62

AOL

#15 Sep 19, 2009
you otta see him on his motorcycle, or grocery shopping.....or gettin' his mail.
Fanny

Ocean Springs, MS

#16 Sep 19, 2009
BABY GOT BACK!!!!

I bet Johnny ain't got a motor in the back of his Honda like I do! In a bikini I get lots of offers from guys who want to tap dat a$$. No, I don't show my butt cheeks, yall would see my tattoo and it's private.

(Now would someone else please post the words to "The Thong Song")?
Joe

Moss Point, MS

#17 Sep 19, 2009
I am not taking up for this guy, But why donít you say something about the kids with baggy pants showing there ass this is sick.
Bob

Elk City, OK

#18 Sep 19, 2009
As crazy as this sounds I don't think he's breaking any laws....

If the police do anything he may be entitled to civil action.
Really

Gautier, MS

#19 Sep 19, 2009
Bob, you may be entitled to floss with his "Bananna Hammock" since you like it so much. Are you from San Francisco by the way?
Bob

Elk City, OK

#20 Sep 19, 2009
No. I'm not from California, I'm from Dallas.

Really, I'm not sure who you are or where you're from but I'm actually doing people like you and the police a favor. This is sort of a warning.

All these sorts of people have to do is cry civil rights violation and get the ACLU or some like-minded organization and zap -- you have a federal lawsuit on your hands that does have legal merit.

By the way - I once worked as a law clerk and paralegal but I am not a lawyer.

I'm trying to alert people who like to use the police as a weapon to punish people they don't like, even when they aren't technically breaking the law.

It's abuses like that that allow real criminals to be let go on technicalities.

So that was my pt.

But hey, if the weirdo likes his 'banana hammock' then look the other way. I know I do. Either that or I laugh.

The police can try to get him on an indecent exposure charge but again, one more time, as far as I know, and I could be wrong, I don't think speedos are against the law....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vancleave Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ocean Springs Music Forum (Feb '13) Mon Musikologist 8
No; Karen Nelson is a TERRIBLE excuse for a rep... Mon Ocean Springs Re... 7
Moss Point Music Selection (Sep '12) Mar 28 Musikologist 11
News Biloxi's A.J. Holloway is coast's highest paid ... (Sep '14) Mar 28 R Ramsey 11
News Ocean Springs public works director suspended Mar 28 TAXPAYER TOO 2
News Louisiana reinstates former Moss Point Principa... Mar 19 bite me 1
News BJ's Cafe: The biscuits are calling you (Mar '11) Mar 12 Jimmys Girl 38
Vancleave Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Vancleave People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]