First Prev
of 2
Next Last
garrison chick

Dahlonega, GA

#21 Feb 4, 2010
u go timmy i hope u get him or someone as kinhg as they hury him. They both r worthless she will get it.
Hoodwinked

Morehead, KY

#22 Feb 4, 2010
You all can put Ron Dale down if you like. No one forces anyone to do anything. If she wanted to do drugs then that is her choice. Don't blame just one person. As for making threats on getting even with someone, maybe you should sweep your own porch before you worry about others business. I'm sure if you contain these "120's" you are no better than Ron Dale and Jennifer! Again, I am not taking up for this couple, but I guarantee you that you are no better! Grow up and take responsibility for your lives!
Jaded

Ashland, KY

#23 Feb 4, 2010
tim Evans wrote:
<quoted text>
nO BUT IT DIDNT STOP YOU FROM TAKINF A 120 FROM CHRIS EVANS YOU FUC@@@@ OGAR AND YOU DAY WILL COME YOU FAT PC OF SH1T
Wow, now we have a drug war going here! I have a suggestion...why don't Ron, Jennifer, Timmy and Garrison Chick, take there miserable selves far, far away from here and never come back. I have news for all of you. If I hear you've sold drugs to my kids you won't have to worry about the law. Promise.
DeAnna Sapp

Morehead, KY

#24 Feb 12, 2010
u people need to grow up, these people are good people, and it dont matter what people do, i cant belive this is all people know how to do, grow up and shut up,..
Reason

Ashland, KY

#25 Feb 12, 2010
DeAnna Sapp wrote:
u people need to grow up, these people are good people, and it dont matter what people do, i cant belive this is all people know how to do, grow up and shut up,..
It doesn't matter what people do? Please pack your pills and undies and leave town with Ronnie, Jennifer, Timmy and the rest. Wow Timmy must have needed a fix bad when he posted. He's a mess!
Reason

Manchester, KY

#26 Feb 13, 2010
you dont know me and furthermore i dont live my life day to day needing a fix!
KACI EDWARDS

Cleveland, GA

#27 Feb 13, 2010
well first off, rondale is my cousin, yeah they might do stuid shit, i dont know. But, no one has the right to talk about him and jennifer like this. I mean, seriously? MOST of lewis county is on drugs, why gang up on one couple. They must have pissed someone off. LET THEM BE HAPPY! Anyways, whatev. I mean, half the people commenting, i KNOW you all do drugs, so why stick up or put down them...? haha, dont talk shit about them if your doing the same thing. Im not really sure why you all get on here running your mouths..Just shows that you all are pussys that thinks your bad by hiding behide a computer screen, wow! PUT YOUR NAME! Maybe you should act older then, ME!..Grow up and act your OWN age. foreal. & You can say what you want about me, it wont hurt my feelings a bit. ;) Love you rondale and Jennifer!
whatever

Ashland, KY

#28 Feb 14, 2010
KACI EDWARDS wrote:
well first off, rondale is my cousin, yeah they might do stuid shit, i dont know. But, no one has the right to talk about him and jennifer like this. I mean, seriously? MOST of lewis county is on drugs, why gang up on one couple. They must have pissed someone off. LET THEM BE HAPPY! Anyways, whatev. I mean, half the people commenting, i KNOW you all do drugs, so why stick up or put down them...? haha, dont talk shit about them if your doing the same thing. Im not really sure why you all get on here running your mouths..Just shows that you all are pussys that thinks your bad by hiding behide a computer screen, wow! PUT YOUR NAME! Maybe you should act older then, ME!..Grow up and act your OWN age. foreal. & You can say what you want about me, it wont hurt my feelings a bit. ;) Love you rondale and Jennifer!
Yeah, lets all grow up and do drugs!!! The Cousin is obviously a loser too. You might not have your feelings hurt by the talk, but I would guess they'll be a little hurt when you find yourself behind bars. Believe me, it will happen. So sad. We'll think of you, NOT.
I Know

Columbus, OH

#29 Feb 26, 2010
people need to stop putting rondale and randy alone. randy has straightened up alot. He has 3 drug tests a week in drug court and he is doing really good. He is trying to turn his life around but it dont matter how hard he tries, people will always be around to run their damn mouths. And as far as rondale, he will hit rock bottom one day just like the rest of you and he will too open his eyes and try and turn his life around. Nobody can straighten up until they first open their eyes. So shut up and leave this family alone and find something better to do than sit behind a computer screen and talk about people.
Who

Ashland, KY

#30 Feb 26, 2010
I Know wrote:
people need to stop putting rondale and randy alone. randy has straightened up alot. He has 3 drug tests a week in drug court and he is doing really good. He is trying to turn his life around but it dont matter how hard he tries, people will always be around to run their damn mouths. And as far as rondale, he will hit rock bottom one day just like the rest of you and he will too open his eyes and try and turn his life around. Nobody can straighten up until they first open their eyes. So shut up and leave this family alone and find something better to do than sit behind a computer screen and talk about people.
In the mean time who elses lives are they messing up? Sorry, but drug dealers are criminals and the scrounge of the earth. Maybe we can do something besides sit behind these computer screens, maybe we can help put their sorry hind-ends behind bars where they can do no harm to anyone else. No sympathy here. I've seen too much heartache ... broken hearted parents, fatherless children, etc.
KEEP IT IN MIND

Columbus, OH

#31 Mar 7, 2010
THAT YES THEY ALL ARE LOOSERS RONDAL JENNIFER THEY LIE STEAL AND DO DRUGS SO YES FAMILY WISE UP THEY WILL SOON GO DOWN JUST LIKE HIS WORTHLESS BROTHER DID. AND YES HE MAY BE IN DRUG COURT BUT JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHERS IN DRUG COURT THEY STILL DO DRUGS AND GET THERESELVES CLEAN BEFOIRE THE NEXT TEST. LYRICA DONT SHOW UP RANDY LIKES THOSE ALOT HIM AND OTHER MEMBERS BUY THOSE OFF PEOPLE HERE IN TOWN EXAMPLES TONY BLEVINS CHUMP RANDY AND OTHERS THEY ARE LOOSERS AND ALSO DO THEREOXYS TO
joshL

Columbus, OH

#32 Mar 8, 2010
i no him i worked with him in columbus i dont live there but i but the namae under mine as the town to freshin up his mind. we worked for dugan and meyers and he is a piece of crap in my book he even ripped my dad off of some 40's so when i got on this site and seen his name had no replies for a while i had to put one yesterday as keep it in mind "OH" thought would ring a bell but it didnt so today i put my name. We were even in a wreck together we were both messed up and his ass sued my insurance company. Him and his dumb a$$ girlfriend are loosers they also told everyone i set my own vehicle on fire that sunds like what they would do for money. they dont have jobs. Hey ronnie come up to my house we might go back to columbus and wreck maybe this time you will ghet hurt. HAHA
chris evans

Pikeville, KY

#33 Mar 8, 2010
rondale P of sh@t
Lester

Elizabethtown, KY

#34 Mar 8, 2010
chris evans wrote:
rondale P of sh@t
The pot calling the kettle black...you druggies are all losers.
right

Morehead, KY

#35 Mar 12, 2010
yes rodale is a piece of sh@t and she is to just the other night they were down here in echo hills trying to begg and plead for a pill but they screwed so many and couldnts get a front haha we all laughed when you lfet. you see me eveyday i dont even like or agree with what you all do we all down here laugh like when you saild you all wanted to let jennifers nosey mom dad have there place back and move here well that it crazy you all need help. like jennifer said at least we wouldnt be wasting gas going back and forth. loosers
Nasty

Philadelphia, PA

#36 Jul 24, 2010
Who in the world would want to screw her nasty saggy ass?? When she walks her ass sags so much the back of her shoes hits her saggy ass and she looks like a witch and her brother looks like frankinstein .... And rondale looks like a Orag so sounds to me they all belong together but I can't belive she's on pills and he parents aren't doing something about it!!!!!!
Reason

Ashland, KY

#37 Jul 25, 2010
What can her parents possibly do about it? She is an adult. She was raised better, and I'm sure they've done all they can do to help her.

She has let them down, as well as her son. Jennifer is obviously not too bright and desparate for a guy in her life. At one time she had a job, a home, was going to school, had a great son and parents who loved and supported her in every way. Sure, it wasn't easy, but she could hold her head up. Now she has, and is, nothing. Too bad.
Nasty

Philadelphia, PA

#38 Jul 25, 2010
Well when she had her son by a looser ( Steven bowlmen) her parents helped her out and paid for everything for her so she could go to work and school!!!! What can they do to her because you say she's an adult...... First off they can call social services and get her kid and second they can kick her and rondale out of the mobile home on her mothers parents farm and then they can take her vehicle that I'm sure is in her parents name and they can also stop giving them money to get the drugs with!!!!! Another thing is tell her she's gonna take a drug test and if she fails she's going to rehab and if she don't they tell her ( her parents) they are gonna cut all ties with her and do all they can to get her son and they have a lil bit of money because her dad is tighter than dicks hatband.... I worked with him and her brother is the same way.. Can't believe they are sitting back letting all this go on!!!! Step up Bo and Anthony and try to get your old sister back before it's to late!!!! I sure hope they aren't using the needle!!!!! If so it's over!!!!!I feel so sorry for her son... I done them and got clean 2 years ago and I never done anything around my kids and it still affected them I would say!!!!! Get him away from that shit ( her son) brother and grandparents.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 49 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,588
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 hr bloodyknuckles 5,031
wanting to know 6 hr right 2
River Bend bar serving under age 6 hr right 5
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 13 hr BTIAC 81,635
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 14 hr Serious 26,275
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 17 hr BIG_STEVIE 16,169
•••
•••
•••

Vanceburg Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Vanceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Vanceburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Vanceburg