Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate O...

Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

There are 16218 comments on the tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC. In it, tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com reports that:

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com.

Marie Luise Dopico

Medford, MA

#14615 Jul 3, 2012
And, you promise never to call me Ms. Dobro in public and in the presence of Mrs Big Stevie that you and I know very well doesn't exist.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#14616 Jul 4, 2012
Marie Luise Dopico wrote:
And, you promise never to call me Ms. Dobro in public and in the presence of Mrs Big Stevie that you and I know very well doesn't exist.
Let me say, Ms. Dobro, that I have no earthly idea who you are, but there is a very good reason they call me "Big" Stevie, but gentlemen don't talk, and I'm a gentleman. Let me thank you again for your concern, but you obviously have me confused with someone who cares...

Houston, TX

#14617 Jul 4, 2012
True story from a Novell NetWire SysOp Tech:

Caller: "Hello, is this Tech Support?"

Tech: "Yes, it is. How may I help you?"

Caller: "The cup holder on my PC is broken and I am within my warranty period. How do I go about getting that fixed?"

Tech: "I'm sorry, but did you say a cup holder?"

Caller: "Yes, it's attached to the front of my computer."

Tech: "Please excuse me if I seem a bit stumped. It's because I am. Did you receive this as part of a promotional, or at a trade show? How did you get this cup holder? Does it have any trademark on it?"

Caller: "It came with my computer, I don't know anything about a promotional. It just has '4X' on it."

At this point the Tech Rep had to mute the caller, because he was laughing so hard he couldn't stand it. The caller had been using the load drawer of the CD-ROM drive as a cup holder, and snapped it off the drive!

****This is another Big Stevie disclaimer, because he cares about this shit. This joke is well known, I know, and has been circulating since CD-Rom's have been invented, but time is short, and I had to come up with something. Today is my birthday, and things are moving kind of fast, here at the Old Home Twenty, so Big Stevie wants to wish every one a wonderful 4th of July, and I hope everyone has a great day, and great memories, and let's not forget what we are celebrating. MY BIRTHDAY!!! No, just kidding! Oh, and please excuse the joke. I'll try to do better in the future! Thank you, and that is all!****
Marie Luise Dopico

Medford, MA

#14618 Jul 5, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me say, Ms. Dobro, that I have no earthly idea who you are, but there is a very good reason they call me "Big" Stevie, but gentlemen don't talk, and I'm a gentleman. Let me thank you again for your concern, but you obviously have me confused with someone who cares...
Typical response coming from a Neanderthal male. Primitive small brain development in contrast with size of penis. Meaning:Your human genomes are 99.8 percent identical to that of chimpanzees, the closest genetically living relative to humans. That makes you the "missing link."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14619 Jul 5, 2012
Not being computor trained,it took the explaination at the end to understand the funny!Have a great birthday and birthday of our Country.Regardless of everything we all say about this and that in politics,this is the greatest Country in the World.We have freedoms most are still fighting to have and we have had them for over 200 years!!!May the flag forever wave over this Country and keep her safe!!! May we come to understand what it means to say this IS a Christian Nation!!!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14620 Jul 5, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Not being computor trained,it took the explaination at the end to understand the funny!Have a great birthday and birthday of our Country.Regardless of everything we all say about this and that in politics,this is the greatest Country in the World.We have freedoms most are still fighting to have and we have had them for over 200 years!!!May the flag forever wave over this Country and keep her safe!!! May we come to understand what it means to say this IS a Christian Nation!!!
"computor"

Lmfao

You are of the stupid Nation!

Houston, TX

#14621 Jul 5, 2012
A man walks into a bar and asks the bartender, "If I show you a really good trick, will you give me a free drink?"

The bartender considers it, then agrees. The man reaches into his pocket and pulls out a tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and pulls out a tiny piano. The rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues.

After the man finished his drink, he asked the bartender, "If I show you an even better trick, will you give me free drinks for the rest of the evening?"

The bartender agrees, thinking that no trick could possibly be better than the first. The man reaches back into his pocket and again pulls out the tiny rat. He reaches into his other pocket and again pulls out the tiny piano. Again, the rat stretches, cracks his knuckles, and proceeds to play the blues. Then, man reaches into another pocket and pulls out a small bullfrog, who begins to sing along with the rat's music.

The bartender was amazed, and agreed to supply the man with drinks for the remainder of the evening.

While the man is enjoying his beverages, a stranger confronts him and offers him $100,000.00 for the bullfrog. "Sorry," the man replies, "He's not for sale."

The stranger increases the offer to $250,000.00 cash up front. "No," he insists, "He's not for sale."

The stranger again increases the offer, this time to $500,000.00 cash.

The man finally agrees, and turns the frog over to the stranger in exchange for the money.

"Are you insane?" The bartender demanded. "That frog could have been worth millions to you, and you let him go for a mere $500,000!"

"Don't worry about it," the man answered. "The frog was really nothing special. You see, the rat's a ventriloquist."

Houston, TX

#14622 Jul 5, 2012
Marie Luise Dopico wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response coming from a Neanderthal male. Primitive small brain development in contrast with size of penis. Meaning:Your human genomes are 99.8 percent identical to that of chimpanzees, the closest genetically living relative to humans. That makes you the "missing link."
You know, Ms. Dobro, you really need to put that gin bottle down. Then, when you remove yourself from that drunken haze, you'll be able to see the error of your ways. You might consider AA. Out of all the programs, over the years, that is the ONLY one that has proven to work, but you must adhere to their rules, hence, no more gin.

After you've done this, give me a holler back and you can thank me for my advice. In the meantime, I shall pray for you.....
wtf

Wallins Creek, KY

#14623 Jul 5, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, Ms. Dobro, you really need to put that gin bottle down. Then, when you remove yourself from that drunken haze, you'll be able to see the error of your ways. You might consider AA. Out of all the programs, over the years, that is the ONLY one that has proven to work, but you must adhere to their rules, hence, no more gin.
After you've done this, give me a holler back and you can thank me for my advice. In the meantime, I shall pray for you.....
You speak from experience Stew Turd.

Houston, TX

#14624 Jul 6, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You speak from experience Stew Turd.
I admit that I've imbibed in the old Maker's Mark over the years, and sometime a bit too much. I don't have a drinking problem, though, and hardly have anything, anymore. For the life of me I don't know why I even answered you, for you are little more to me that something I scrape off the soles of my shoes, but sometimes Big Stevie feels that he must donate a bit of his time and try to improve the "lesser breeds." Good luck to you, my little adversary, and I want you to know that, in the grand scheme of things, you don't mean shit. Thank you, and good day!

Houston, TX

#14625 Jul 6, 2012
A man is in a bar, and falling off his stool every couple of minutes. He is obviously drunk. So, the bartender says to another man in the bar, "Why don't you be a good Samaritan and take him home."

The man takes the drunk out the door and to his car and he stumbles at least ten times. They drive along and the drunk points out his house to the man. He stops the car and the drunk stumbles up the steps to his house with the man.

The drunk's wife greets them at the door and says, "Why thank you for bringing him home for me, but where's his wheel chair?"
haha

Hyden, KY

#14626 Jul 6, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
A man is in a bar, and falling off his stool every couple of minutes. He is obviously drunk. So, the bartender says to another man in the bar, "Why don't you be a good Samaritan and take him home."
The man takes the drunk out the door and to his car and he stumbles at least ten times. They drive along and the drunk points out his house to the man. He stops the car and the drunk stumbles up the steps to his house with the man.
The drunk's wife greets them at the door and says, "Why thank you for bringing him home for me, but where's his wheel chair?"
good one .did you hear about the 2 old drunk boys trying learn how play golf.their trainer was a big ho.she was trying give them hints to bang her .one ask hay baby whats the secret to playing golf .the old gal sow her chance she said you got to learn how put the putter in the hole.o he said so how do you do that ?she bent over the golf cart.up with her little short dress he looked and passed out.so his friend took him home .dropped him off he slept until the next morning .he ask the wife what did you do last night while i was gone?she said i got a second job at the golf course teaching the drunks how put the putter in the hole..
hahahaha

Southport, NC

#14627 Jul 6, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>good one .did you hear about the 2 old drunk boys trying learn how play golf.their trainer was a big ho.she was trying give them hints to bang her .one ask hay baby whats the secret to playing golf .the old gal sow her chance she said you got to learn how put the putter in the hole.o he said so how do you do that ?she bent over the golf cart.up with her little short dress he looked and passed out.so his friend took him home .dropped him off he slept until the next morning .he ask the wife what did you do last night while i was gone?she said i got a second job at the golf course teaching the drunks how put the putter in the hole..
Baby, sounds like you need to give me golfing lessons..

Houston, TX

#14628 Jul 7, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>good one .did you hear about the 2 old drunk boys trying learn how play golf.their trainer was a big ho.she was trying give them hints to bang her .one ask hay baby whats the secret to playing golf .the old gal sow her chance she said you got to learn how put the putter in the hole.o he said so how do you do that ?she bent over the golf cart.up with her little short dress he looked and passed out.so his friend took him home .dropped him off he slept until the next morning .he ask the wife what did you do last night while i was gone?she said i got a second job at the golf course teaching the drunks how put the putter in the hole..
Good one, Mr. Ha!! You never know; the next ho' could be yours! Have a great day, my friend!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#14630 Jul 7, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit that I've imbibed in the old Maker's Mark over the years, and sometime a bit too much. I don't have a drinking problem, though, and hardly have anything, anymore. For the life of me I don't know why I even answered you, for you are little more to me that something I scrape off the soles of my shoes, but sometimes Big Stevie feels that he must donate a bit of his time and try to improve the "lesser breeds." Good luck to you, my little adversary, and I want you to know that, in the grand scheme of things, you don't mean shit. Thank you, and good day!
You are nothing but a little piece of shit on the fat azz of life.

Lmfao
john

Jonancy, KY

#14631 Jul 7, 2012
conway goooooooo
sam

Oxford, NY

#14632 Jul 7, 2012
ho ho ho mary cristmis..............in july

Houston, TX

#14633 Jul 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing but a little piece of shit on the fat azz of life.
Lmfao
Quiet thyself, anal scab! Thy knowest not of what thou talkest. That's the nice way of saying dumbass, but you had to have it explained to you.

Houston, TX

#14634 Jul 8, 2012
Some race horses staying in a stable. One of them starts to boast about his track record. "In the last 15 races, I've won 8 of them!"

Another horse breaks in, "Well in the last 27 races, I've won 19!!"

"Oh that's good, but in the last 36 races, I've won 28!", says another, flicking his tail.

At this point, they notice that a greyhound dog has been sitting there listening. "I don't mean to boast," says the greyhound, "but in my last 90 races, I've won 88 of them!"

The horses are clearly amazed. "Wow!" says one, after a hushed silence. "A talking dog."
What

Louisville, KY

#14635 Jul 8, 2012
Big Stevie wrote:
<quoted text>
Quiet thyself, anal scab! Thy knowest not of what thou talkest. That's the nice way of saying dumbass, but you had to have it explained to you.
High on your own flatulence again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the next Superintendent? 16 hr doesnt matter 11
April Moore (Jul '14) Tue vanceburg 12
bath salt Mon i seen them 3
Where is Brian Howe? Sun Connie 1
Stamper May 31 mom 7
Roe's Grocery May 31 Goofy 20
david brown is gone (Mar '09) May 30 michael brown 278
More from around the web

Vanceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE