Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

I don't understand why you would want to live that life style. People look down on you and consider you a dispicable human being.
You are a cancer on society and your children are likely to be just like you. Pill popping low lives looking to live off the work of
others, it would have been better for those bastards had their negligent father jacked off in a dumpster. Society would be better off if you
would but the end of a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger, and take a chance that your offspring get adopted by a useful member of society.
shocked

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

love thy neighbor wrote:
I don't understand why you would want to live that life style. People look down on you and consider you a dispicable human being.
You are a cancer on society and your children are likely to be just like you. Pill popping low lives looking to live off the work of
others, it would have been better for those bastards had their negligent father jacked off in a dumpster. Society would be better off if you
would but the end of a shotgun in your mouth and pull the trigger, and take a chance that your offspring get adopted by a useful member of society.
I know there is a lot of people who abuse the system, but there is also people who truly need the help and are good working people. You shouldn't be so judgemental, you never know what the future will bring, and you may find yourself in the welfare line someday because of unfortunate circumstances.
sweet

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Sometimes I wish I were one of these "welfare scumbags" you speak of. If I were to go to the foodstamp office they'd laugh me out of the place. I see people getting assistance living better than I do. We work, pay our bills, and there's not that much left over for anything else. I think sometimes about how nice it would be to get free groceries, cheap housing, and whatever else they're getting handed to them, health insurance as well. Kind of makes me feel like a sucker.
Vicsious

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I totally agree with both of these comments, and you both are right.. They are a lot of people who gets welfare, and don't need it what so ever, but they're are some who do need it. The ones who don't need it is abusing the system.. I can go to Wal-Mart today and see people using foodstamps for their food and yet you see them driving a hummer, corvette, convertible, etc. That to me sounds like if they can afford a nice ride like that, then they can afford food for themselves, while the one's who actually needs help can get it. Don't get me wrong. I work hard weekly, to pay my bills, and I don't receive any foodstamps, but I do get WIC, which is Government help. So if you need it, my best of luck to you. If you don't, then find a job. It's that simple.
OMG

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

I'm tired of grossing 450 dollars a week, and bringing home 300 dollars instead cause of taxes coming out for welfare. Now they're taking out junk for our president. So now my check has gone down to right around 290 dollars. Have to work two jobs to keep my family alive, while the lazy ones are getting a free living. That's my opinion.
help

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

What are they taking out for the President? Are you talking about the SS? Read before you post; the raise is just a tax relief that happen to expire.
we care

Maysville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

the people on wel fare they don't look for work because they don't make them go to work and if you a free hand out they will not go to work and that is wrong with the welfare system
no sense

Vanceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

you make no sense sorry

Since: Jun 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Down at the welfare office they act like everything is coming out of their own pockets. Especially Toni Kamer. She's a straight up snotty bitch who always doesn't tell people whts going on with their welfare cases. Horrible case worker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Vanceburg Forum right now

Search the Vanceburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,193
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 3 hr oscar 16,116
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr terri 26,184
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 3 hr sad 81,569
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr shew 1,014
Sammy Bertram pleads GUILTY 4 hr Mason Bertram Da Best 9
anyone know devin bentley? (Aug '12) 10 hr Wow 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vanceburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000