XXX

Olive Hill, KY

#1 Feb 8, 2012
So Blake turned 18 in December, got arrested last month for DUI and now he's wrecked with his little sister Abby in the car and almost killed her. When is the county gonna do something about these kids!!!! I mean seriously what's it gonna take??? I thought it was under 21 caught drinking and driving you lose your license?!!
yup

Frankfort, KY

#3 Feb 9, 2012
Well he learned it from the best. His dad has been a drunk for years. Why does this surprise anyone? Blake has always had a mean streak, which now I guess has expanded to a stupid streak. Did they test Abby to see if she had been drinking too? She probably was. Blakes been drinking for years I'm surprised this is the first time he got caught. And when he goes to court I think he should be forced to tell who bought it for him and they should get arrested too!
mind your own

Lexington, KY

#4 Feb 10, 2012
Blake didn't get arrested for DUI and he wasn't drinking when they wrecked!
question

Cleveland, GA

#5 Feb 10, 2012
what happened to abby
well

Lexington, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2012
Some parent never learn, Drunk Driving should of been enought for the parent to keep him out of cars for a long while. Blakes parents need to take a good long look on how they have let their kids just do what ever. Wonder if they are thinking how close Abby came to death at the hands of Blake.Blake and his parents are as guilts as the other.
Amber

Vanceburg, KY

#7 Feb 13, 2012
Ok, first of all quit being cowards and put your name! and second of all I was there when they wrecked and blake or abby hadnt had any thing to drink!!! I was there dont go telling me what happened! Why dont you all leave him alone?
Lacy

Vanceburg, KY

#8 Feb 13, 2012
I just love how ppl run there mouth about stuff they dont even know and espically if u wasn't there I was he didn't have a drop to drink all night and for ur alls info he blew triple zeros and passed the sodriety test so before u all start running ur mouth I would advise u to get ur facts stright
Jason

Macon, GA

#9 Mar 23, 2012
Yeah they are little bit..es they dont no what they are talking about they need to mind there own.they are just sorry ass losers who has nothing else to do but make sh.t up
XXX

Olive Hill, KY

#10 Apr 9, 2012
Well looks like little Blake is at it again, pulled over for DUI surprise surprise!!!! Why don't they lock him away before he gets drunk and kills someone while driving!!!!!!!!!!
wow

Ashland, KY

#11 Apr 9, 2012
really people get a life and stop talkin bout blake. he is a typical teenager. stop hating. blake babe your hot as hell!(:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Bryan 2 hr Tommy 2
thoughts on lillian stevenson 12 hr Blah 4
don't cross that county line 13 hr Holdup 26
what do you all think about dj howell (Dec '09) Mon Patty carpenter h... 9
football Mon dingbat 10
Dead Beat Mothers (Apr '10) Sun Stephanie 76
what does everyone think of the subway coming (May '10) Sat Loveit 28

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance