First Prev
of 6
Next Last
George jones

Chicago, IL

#115 Aug 9, 2010
Jeremy tackett you have no room to talk either which I don't think that's you but anyways you are a needle pushing junkie and have ripped every person in Lewis county off and you have written bad checks too you just haven't came acroos a dead person to steal off of yet!!! You have stole off ur parents too!!! You are a hep. Carrrier and a waste or air just like the wilsons!!!! You all act just alike.... Your probally brothers and you all probally beat eachother up just to try to get pills from the doctor!!!!! Your not fooling me.....
jeremy tackett

Morehead, KY

#116 Aug 10, 2010
George jones wrote:
Jeremy tackett you have no room to talk either which I don't think that's you but anyways you are a needle pushing junkie and have ripped every person in Lewis county off and you have written bad checks too you just haven't came acroos a dead person to steal off of yet!!! You have stole off ur parents too!!! You are a hep. Carrrier and a waste or air just like the wilsons!!!! You all act just alike.... Your probally brothers and you all probally beat eachother up just to try to get pills from the doctor!!!!! Your not fooling me.....
'''''''''no mr jones you dont know me i dont do eny of what you said i know him jeremy he is so dirty you sure dont know him he got a bro at work on the state jeremy stold off him all the time the family dont wont him in ther house not even his dad
George jones

Chicago, IL

#117 Aug 10, 2010
I know you and your family VERY WELL POSSUM!!!! Your dad is Hayes your brothers are Hayes jr and Jake and your other brother has some physical problems and I forgot his name!!! Your sisters are Wanda and your other sister was married to Scotty Cole !!! You were with amber bridwell for quite a few years!!!! Your parents live out McDowell and have all their life!!! I'll tell you this that I know about you that I would have to have hung around you to know...... You and Pettie an Patrick Thurman and amber and a couple more went to a GAY BAR in Hunington WV an you danced with some GAY guys on the stage!!!!!! now do I know you? Just remembered your other brothers name is Vernon Wanda is married to Travis Hobbs Hayes jr is married to Jenifer riffe and they live out blue springs and Hayes jr sells 40's and he also used to sell those speckled birds I think they was percoset 7.5's not for sure!!! Anyways ur dad runs that cult out on spy run or whatever it is!!! And back to you you have probally robbed more peoe than Wilson or close to it! You have no room at all to get on here and put anyone down!!!! I know you said you were cleaned up from shooting up with needles but I know better I seen you shoot up at your ex's house (amber) after you and killer (tabby) were married!!! That's enough with me talking to let you know that I know you and now I'm sure you know that I do know you!!! Just don't ge on here and talk shit cause everyone knows you and your NOT FOOLING ANYONE!!!! Oh don't you live in morehead or you did ifyou haven't lost your place there yet!!!! George jones
vburgbitches

Ashland, KY

#118 Aug 10, 2010
jeremy tackett wrote:
<quoted text>'''''''''no mr jones you dont know me i dont do eny of what you said i know him jeremy he is so dirty you sure dont know him he got a bro at work on the state jeremy stold off him all the time the family dont wont him in ther house not even his dad
Possum you have no right talking about nobody! Why are you not showing your face in Vanceburg??? Your a pill junkie and a theif!!! How many ppl have you ripped off???
Stumbled

Cincinnati, OH

#119 Aug 10, 2010
Wow. I have always heard about a certain population in the Vanceburg area doing A LOT of drugs and theft is horrible; one reason why gun ownership has risen so incredibly high. I literally stumbled upon this site and I am amazed at what I am reading. We own a chunk of land in this area and were considering building on it but given what I am reading here... oh my word....All I can say is that if you young people (yes, even in your 30s) were my family, you would be watched morning, noon and night until you straightened up. You would not be able to make a move without a family member holding you accountable for everything you did or said to someone to cause harm. WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS, UNCLES, AUNTS AND GRANDPARENTS in your lives? Step up, family members and straighten this younger generation up now before that beautiful area of KY you are blessed to live in is uninhabitable (that means you can't live in it). Until then, kids, stop and watch your lives as if someone else is watching you. You will be shocked at what you see.
jeremy

Ashland, KY

#120 May 20, 2011
ashley white wrote:
jeremy i thought you was going to be something but i guess wrong someone or you is so i have heard messed with you little girl and you all was so far out on drugs that she was takin away so what type of father are you. let me answer that your not any type of father. your a peice of shit no good trash and you need to die. i would never let someone tuch my kids and if they did i would kill them. you are nttn and never will be nttn. and just in case you dont remember me i lived next door to u and amanda when u had your little girl and your step doughter megan you had ur little girl a couple days befor i had mine on june 2nd of 05 you make me sick
bitch my kid was never bother u can ask the stat i ask them they done 20 test on her all of them come up neg if it is any ur besness?
someone who you thank you

Ashland, KY

#121 May 20, 2011
ashley white wrote:
well mrs danielle look if he so good why dont he have jada cause hes not a man and if you think any reason that you can stop me come see me bitch you have nttn to do with this i live at 537 5th street in portsmouth dont be scared
are u up there with ur nu$$er come back to lewis county i waiting on u
chicken sh_t

Elyria, OH

#122 May 24, 2011
Kenny Switzer wrote:
I hate the motherf^cker he stole 120.00's off of me.
wont u tell him to his face!!! Ur no better with ur thieving junky *as!!!!
hrmmmm

Marion, OH

#123 Oct 13, 2012
how old is he? or what does he look like? im looking for one who is 29
You people are sick

Lexington, KY

#124 Feb 18, 2016
This little shit hole of a town is disgusting! Most of the people in it are a disgrace to the human race! The lack of education( on every level imaginable) is appalling! Half of the people commenting on this are inbred, and whether they know it or not! Wow what ignorance!!
elisha

Portsmouth, OH

#125 Feb 18, 2016
Pretty sure I seen him at Walmart in Portsmouth last week.
Spell check

United States

#126 Feb 24, 2016
VANCEBURG wrote:
if this is jot wilsons brother he is nothing but a rip off theif now it for a fact and also he is nothing but a neddle junky and i think christina stone can do a lot better he just running her down to nothing she acts like a nice girl before she meet him she had her head on straight was going to college to be something and know he has her strung out on pills.the girl needs to open her eyes and get the f**k away from him.christina if you are reading this think about it get away from that punk a**b***h he is bringing you down and you can do so much better.
I don't know if Christina went to college but I know you didn't by your spelling! Lmao!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Marie Heartly (Aug '16) 16 hr Sad 26
Melissa Jordan Wright Sun hmmm 10
Preston "Neill" Walters and Wince Walters Jun 23 4theluvofallthings 26
Tim Huffman Jun 22 Iknow 3
Collins parking lot (Nov '12) Jun 22 Abe 11
Terry destroying the roads in Garrison. Jun 22 tax payer to 4
Who's the loser Jun 20 Garrison 5

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance