Anonymous

Winder, GA

#43 May 26, 2010
i dont like jeremy dean wilson
ashley meadows

Ashland, KY

#44 May 26, 2010
y do u want the hole world to know that whoever u r u must be jealous over him marrying danielle and not u
mrs howell

Winder, GA

#45 May 26, 2010
lewis co wrote:
<quoted text>sorry buddy if you read it real close im talking about jeremy wilson who is with christina stone
theres only one jeremy wilson i know and i have no use for him
slave

Littlefield, TX

#46 May 26, 2010
brothers from hell wrote:
i dont like jeremy dean wilson
son i might not like you if come say it too my face i might talk to u this is lil jeremy
slave

Littlefield, TX

#47 May 26, 2010
Kenny Switzer wrote:
I hate the motherf^cker he stole 120.00's off of me.
who did
Kenny Switzer

Ashland, KY

#48 May 27, 2010
slave wrote:
<quoted text>who did
Jeremy

Since: Apr 10

Leitchfield, KY

#49 May 27, 2010
Kenny Switzer wrote:
<quoted text>Jeremy
which Jeremy the lil one ( my husband) or the older Jeremy???
ashley white

Columbus, OH

#50 May 27, 2010
well mrs danielle look if he so good why dont he have jada cause hes not a man and if you think any reason that you can stop me come see me bitch you have nttn to do with this i live at 537 5th street in portsmouth dont be scared
ashley white

Columbus, OH

#51 May 27, 2010
Danielle Wilson wrote:
Mrs Ashley, this is Jeremys Wife. I had 2 boys before me and Jeremy got together and he is great with them he treats them like they are his own and loves them very much and does everything he can for them. And from what i have heard from sevral ppl Amanda was the reason Jada was taken way! He never messed with his daughter and she wasnt the one that was messed with it was Megan and it was tommy smith that did it. so get your facts straight befor you go running your mouth!
oh i dont give a f*ck who you are you just as nasty as he is
nobody

Littlefield, TX

#52 May 27, 2010
ashley white wrote:
<quoted text> oh i dont give a f*ck who you are you just as nasty as he is
you are probly nasty then they are
nobody

Littlefield, TX

#53 May 27, 2010
mrs howell wrote:
<quoted text>theres only one jeremy wilson i know and i have no use for him
whote one
ashley white

Marion, OH

#54 May 28, 2010
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>whote one
i dont think so i got everything a great home to jobs nice cars and a wounderfull husband
mrs howell

Cleveland, GA

#56 May 29, 2010
nobody wrote:
<quoted text>whote one
jeremy dean wilson
Anonymous

Nicholasville, KY

#57 May 30, 2010
first off jeremy wilson is a no good women beater who needs to get his ass beat so he sees how the women he beat feel
family

Springville, AL

#58 May 30, 2010
Danielle Wilson wrote:
Mrs Ashley, this is Jeremys Wife. I had 2 boys before me and Jeremy got together and he is great with them he treats them like they are his own and loves them very much and does everything he can for them. And from what i have heard from sevral ppl Amanda was the reason Jada was taken way! He never messed with his daughter and she wasnt the one that was messed with it was Megan and it was tommy smith that did it. so get your facts straight befor you go running your mouth!
Amanda and Jeremy got Jada taken from them because they were unfit drug addicts that did not care. My Mother and David has Megan and she is taken care of very well. Jada will never be able to see her parents again because she is legally adopted now.
ashley white

Marion, OH

#59 May 30, 2010
family wrote:
<quoted text>Amanda and Jeremy got Jada taken from them because they were unfit drug addicts that did not care. My Mother and David has Megan and she is taken care of very well. Jada will never be able to see her parents again because she is legally adopted now.
i am glad of that to see some cares for them kids but i seen david at the homeless shelter in portsmouth with amanda and they looked messed up unless its a different david this was i know this past year
nobody

Ashland, KY

#60 May 30, 2010
mrs howell wrote:
<quoted text>
jeremy dean wilson
do be scard i ant?
ashley meadows

Ashland, KY

#61 May 30, 2010
nobody needs to learn how to spell it is don't be scared i ain't so nobody learn how to spell before u put things on here and grow up u freaks
Davids Sister

Springville, AL

#63 May 30, 2010
ashley white wrote:
<quoted text>i am glad of that to see some cares for them kids but i seen david at the homeless shelter in portsmouth with amanda and they looked messed up unless its a different david this was i know this past year
Oh Ashley it's a very bad idea to start saying stuff about my brother. Megan is very well taken care of so let's just leave it at that.
Very Angry

Flemingsburg, KY

#64 May 30, 2010
TO ASHLEY MEADOWS, NOT ONLY DOES NOBODY NOT KNOW HOW TO SPELL NEITHER DO YOU. WHEN YOU MENTIONED EARLIER THE HOLE WORLD ITS ACTUALLY ABBREVIATED THE WHOLE WORLD NOT LIKE THERE IS A HOLE IN YOUR SHIRT OR THERE IS A HOLE IN THE GROUND. SO STOP BEING SO DAMN RUDE! By the way are you kin to a Miranda Meadows from maysville? Just curious.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina Hall 1 hr Christina 5
Tommy Bryan 1 hr skank 2
Vanceburg 1 hr Amen 1
Cheyenne Jordan 1 hr christina 3
Ma and Pa's 50 cent auction Facebook 2 hr haha 3
Lewis County Arrests & Mugshots (May '13) 2 hr funny 6
Ruby the wh*re the scews anything (Oct '15) Mon what 8

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance