Since: Jan 10

San Angelo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2010

I knew him years ago, back when he was hot...from what i hear, not so much anymore What a shame
yuk

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

hot??? lmao....he is a queer now so idk about hot unless you like that kinda thing
HOTT

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2010

He used to be a really attractive guy back in the day. But all good things must come to an end, lol. He has changed a lot and I wouldn't trust him as far as I can spit.
Jeremy

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Who are yall you dont have to be scared to put your name by something
is that u

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2010

is that really u jeremy, ill give you a hint i was your girfriend back in the day of the projects, guess who.....
The Wilsons

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Yea it was Jeremy. this is his wife Danielle if ya tell me who ya are ill tell him ya said hey....
CHAMP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Which Jeremy yall talking about there are 2 of them lol.
WHY

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

I would assume since they referred to him as being a low loife then they are talking about the older Jeremy Wilson. I think he's about 32, maybe, give or take a couple years. He goes out with Christina Stone and sleeps around with everyone else. Or at least he did a week or so ago cause he was up in Echo Hills laying aroud with Michelle Roe and some other nasty ho.
VANCEBURG

Stilwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

if this is jot wilsons brother he is nothing but a rip off theif now it for a fact and also he is nothing but a neddle junky and i think christina stone can do a lot better he just running her down to nothing she acts like a nice girl before she meet him she had her head on straight was going to college to be something and know he has her strung out on pills.the girl needs to open her eyes and get the f**k away from him.christina if you are reading this think about it get away from that punk a**b***h he is bringing you down and you can do so much better.
VANCEBURG

Stilwell, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

WHY wrote:
I would assume since they referred to him as being a low loife then they are talking about the older Jeremy Wilson. I think he's about 32, maybe, give or take a couple years. He goes out with Christina Stone and sleeps around with everyone else. Or at least he did a week or so ago cause he was up in Echo Hills laying aroud with Michelle Roe and some other nasty ho.
thats right for a fact he slept in between mist and some other chick i dont know where his old lady was but she was not their with him. and that is the truth.
Jeremy

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Judged:

OHH Im the 22 yr old Jeremy Wilson from holy branch. My sister is Nancy and brother is rick wilson. I am deff not a needle junkie and dont sleep around on my wife! I love her very much! hunny if you read this i love you
prince

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Yea the older one is straight queer, he's like kelly lewis used to put on koolaid in prison just for makeup, yeah hell take one
observer

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

prince wrote:
Yea the older one is straight queer, he's like kelly lewis used to put on koolaid in prison just for makeup, yeah hell take one
was he your sissy prince, since you seem to know a lot about him?
is that you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

First of all calm down wife Danielle, i don't think from the way it sounds you are married to the same jeremy wilson im talking about. The jeremy i knew was reggie and jot's brother and i knew him a long time ago like when we were 10 or 12 and i married myself, my mother dated thier uncle so i knew him really well and we were all good friends back when the projects where the southend. I didnt mean to start any problems just wanted to say to an old friend. From the way it sounds he my freind jeremy has had a rough life in the last ten years or so and he should be about 33 or 34, and i remember he use to date some candy girl when we were teenagers. If the right jeremy reads this you know who i am projects dark hair dark eyes remeber the summer when we went swimming with you reggie and we went and got jason from that farm good times my friend i miss you and would love for my husband to meet you. I hope all this crap about you isnt true, you are better than that shit and you know it. take care i love you old freind.
Danielle

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2010

Hun i wasnt mad or up set he asked me to ask who it was on here and its cool if you where talking to my jeremy i would still be cool with you say hey to him
is that you

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

The last thing i would want to do is start drama for anyone i wouldn't want it in my life either. So Danielle looks like we are not talking about the same person, and it looks like i should have proof read my post...lol...Im glad you weren't mad or upset because i really was just trying to say hi to an old friend
lewis co

Greensburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Jeremy wrote:
OHH Im the 22 yr old Jeremy Wilson from holy branch. My sister is Nancy and brother is rick wilson. I am deff not a needle junkie and dont sleep around on my wife! I love her very much! hunny if you read this i love you
sorry buddy if you read it real close im talking about jeremy wilson who is with christina stone
jeremy

Flatwoods, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

this is the jeremy wilson from holly so i dont no but who stat this shit but way my name dameit
hey

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Judged:

jeremy wrote:
this is the jeremy wilson from holly so i dont no but who stat this shit but way my name dameit
you need to learn how to spell and word this noboy is talking bout your dumbass there are more then one damn it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Vanceburg Forum right now

Search the Vanceburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min The Apostle 147,132
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Wolf 81,563
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 7 hr Flint hill bandit 1,017
Men that wear cowboy hats and other tacky things (Apr '10) 15 hr There Is No God 50
joshwitten 20 hr mcdonals 30
Home Wrecker Tue Definition 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vanceburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Vanceburg People Search