Good guy or scumbag?
Reader

Ashland, KY

#2 Jun 24, 2011
Good Guy!
Heres Your Signs

Flatwoods, KY

#3 Jun 24, 2011
isn't this the same one with the pictures LITTLE GIRL on his phone?if so,then yeah he is a wonderful person!the good guy comment had to come from a dumbass with no kids!sooooo yep,heres your sign!
Heres Your Signs

Flatwoods, KY

#4 Jun 24, 2011
*meant of the LITTLE GIRL(sorry)
CountryCharm

Big Creek, KY

#6 Jun 25, 2011
Pardon some of my spelling, I was typing a bit to quickly...I apologize!
Mongo

Bowie, MD

#7 Jun 25, 2011
I think a teacher should be responsible enough to tell a little girl no and keep his pee pee in his pants!!!!! What a world we live in
CountryCharm

Big Creek, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2011
I do totally agree with you on that 10000%. Especially to be a mentor...a teacher. he should have enough knowledge and self respect to keep his pee pee in his pants. Especially since he had finally found a good woman that wanted to be with him, and TRUSTED him around her kids. He always cried and complained about being so lonely. Well, he'll be lonely alot longer now. I have known Matt for years and years...went all through school with him. he always an odd character, but I would have never imagined he would have done anything like this. I am not, in any way shape or form, taking up for his actions. i agree with you totally. But, I also believe the parents and/or Aunt in the case that knew should have taken a little more responsibility. They knew it was going on, so wasnt they putting her in the position for harms way? I dont know, its just a bad deal all the way around. I think alot of so called responsible adults made a lot bad poorly judgement calls. BUT, especially the TEACHER. As the teachers in the past, I had noted...:)
Reader

Ashland, KY

#9 Jul 4, 2011
Heres Your Signs wrote:
isn't this the same one with the pictures LITTLE GIRL on his phone?if so,then yeah he is a wonderful person!the good guy comment had to come from a dumbass with no kids!sooooo yep,heres your sign!
Dont call me a dumbass, Matt has been a friend of mine so shut your mouth! No I dont have kids, im 18!
Good Days

United States

#10 Jul 4, 2011
I miss the days of public hangings.
Wrong Play

Clay City, KY

#11 Aug 3, 2011
Matt played his cards wrong. If only he could have carried on an semi-closeted, homo affair for years and years under the nose of his fiancee/wife, moved out of town for a while, cranked out a couple of kids, move back and pick up with the exwife who no one else gave two looks, then hell, he could be vice principal or principal by now.
Matt just got caught up in something that many have done in Lewis County over the years and some might say he got caught up in something less offensive than episodes starring current school employees. He didn't have the right connections to pull it off. Same old game in that neck of the woods.
who cares

Greenup, KY

#12 Aug 3, 2011
potato chip anyone?
Back in Jail

Morehead, KY

#13 Sep 13, 2011
I just seen where they re-arrested him. Is his trial getting ready to start, or did he do something else?
jail tracker

Morehead, KY

#14 Sep 14, 2011
put back in jail 09/13/2011!!!
Oh my

Morehead, KY

#15 Sep 16, 2011
Why was he rearrested? Did he violate his prior release?
Rover

United States

#16 Sep 17, 2011
Oh my wrote:
Why was he rearrested? Did he violate his prior release?
It sounds like he violated his house arrest/curfew orders. There's a story in the Ledger Independent about it.
hummmm

Morehead, KY

#17 Sep 22, 2011
hummmm

Morehead, KY

#18 Sep 22, 2011
hummmm

Morehead, KY

#19 Sep 22, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for my sister and brothers........ (Apr '11) 5 hr just now 15
Who is the next Superintendent? 15 hr FedUp 9
Clay Hampton Sun Vice 8
April Moore (Jul '14) May 23 Nosey 8
Vanceburg Post Office May 20 grammar po po 7
Liz Wills (Oct '09) May 20 Kim 25
drugbust May 20 i love hep 5
More from around the web

Vanceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE