First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gilliam

Knox City, TX

#1 Jun 19, 2011
who's all working at the bar now? I saw a new one there this weekend. Anyone know what her name is.
yuck

Greenup, KY

#2 Jun 19, 2011
Why would you even entertain the thought of entering that establishment?
grayson

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jun 25, 2011
I don't see why anyone would want to go in there. It stinks, it's nasty, and the only thing dirtier then the building itself, is the trash he has working there.
Nunya

United States

#4 Jul 5, 2011
Are you talking about the blonde?
Food

Vanceburg, KY

#5 Jul 5, 2011
I'm not a big drinker but the food there is awesome. Don't knock it cause of how it looks on the outside. The food is great and everyone has always been nice to me.
wondering

Olive Hill, KY

#6 Nov 13, 2011
just wondering bout jd thurman been seeing him their alot lately
seer of all

Olive Hill, KY

#7 Nov 13, 2011
wondering wrote:
just wondering bout jd thurman been seeing him their alot lately
I think he's been seeing that girl from echo hills I'm not sure of her name but I heard she got beat up pretty good at coyotes this weekend I think her name is kendall
hey

Ashland, KY

#8 Nov 13, 2011
No Jb and kendall our not talkin. He knows her family. I was their. She did deat up. But I do know they are nothing... S
i know better

Olive Hill, KY

#9 Nov 13, 2011
Does her family know wats goin on. She's just a little girl compared to him. I seen him kissing her and she left with him from the bare
hey

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 13, 2011
yes they know and talking to him, but i dont remember him kissing her. She didnt leave with him she, was with me. And she wasnt ever in echo hill after the bar. She when to my house.
Hahaja

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2011
I think it is hilarious she got herass beat! That was one girl who needed it. In fact i think ill go over to jesses right now and personally thank her, i heard shes got a big bottle of vodka waitin on me! And as for j.d. He probably wasnt with her hes such a loser who would want him
resident

Plummers Landing, KY

#12 Nov 13, 2011
I was at coyotes the other nite when kyndal got suckered punched. This is Vanceburg, we all know alot of different people from growing up here in a small town! She never left the bar with anyone other than her driver.

She did not get beat like everyone is talking about. As far as her being a bad mother, where do you all get this info? Her son fell on the dads time and had to get stitches, that makes her a bad mother? You people need to get a life and leave good people alone and worry about yourself instead of making trouble for everyone else.
stood rite there

Toledo, OH

#13 Nov 14, 2011
resident wrote:
I was at coyotes the other nite when kyndal got suckered punched. This is Vanceburg, we all know alot of different people from growing up here in a small town! She never left the bar with anyone other than her driver.

She did not get beat like everyone is talking about. As far as her being a bad mother, where do you all get this info? Her son fell on the dads time and had to get stitches, that makes her a bad mother? You people need to get a life and leave good people alone and worry about yourself instead of making trouble for everyone else.
Ummm I was there and she got her fuc@'in ass beat for real!it went through three stages first i thought she was gonna have a cincussion then brain damage then well then it was time to stop it,and if u dont go into a grown up establishmnt actin like ur a slut u dont get ur ass handed to u on a platter, however she did look like a pro when she took that ass beating, she knew
To keep her head covered. Just sayin!o im not Jesse and to whoever the guy in the marroon shirt was it will b a cold day n hell when u put ur hands on my girl for real better let someone stop the fight that.knows all parties involved cause u bout got ur ass kicked to!
sad

Ashland, KY

#14 Nov 14, 2011
stood rite there wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm I was there and she got her fuc@'in ass beat for real!it went through three stages first i thought she was gonna have a cincussion then brain damage then well then it was time to stop it,and if u dont go into a grown up establishmnt actin like ur a slut u dont get ur ass handed to u on a platter, however she did look like a pro when she took that ass beating, she knew
To keep her head covered. Just sayin!o im not Jesse and to whoever the guy in the marroon shirt was it will b a cold day n hell when u put ur hands on my girl for real better let someone stop the fight that.knows all parties involved cause u bout got ur ass kicked to!
And adults who enter "adult establishments" do NOT act like children and/or animals and fight. If you're still getting into fights after the age of 16, you've got issues with manners/social skills/maturity.
stood rite there

United States

#15 Nov 14, 2011
sad wrote:
<quoted text>And adults who enter "adult establishments" do NOT act like children and/or animals and fight. If you're still getting into fights after the age of 16, you've got issues with manners/social skills/maturity.
Didnt fight dumbass just watched. You need to stick to the window licking and keep ur nose to yourself!Just sayin
round1

Morehead, KY

#16 Nov 14, 2011
Is it JD or JB? What happened a few weeks ago when Wayne had his party in there? Heard he took a good beating?
jesse logan

Olive Hill, KY

#17 Nov 14, 2011
It don't matter what happened, do u guys have anything better to do than start another fight. And u all need to lay off jd, I hardly doubt he has ever done anything to hurt anyone of u! Deep down inside of that asshole there is a good guy… Jus sayin!!!!:)
sad

Ashland, KY

#18 Nov 14, 2011
stood rite there wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt fight dumbass just watched. You need to stick to the window licking and keep ur nose to yourself!Just sayin
I'm not window licking, I'm being a PRODUCTIVE member of our society. You ought to try it sometimes.
wtf

Flatwoods, KY

#19 Nov 14, 2011
who through the sucker punches to the guy out side the bar. How scared you must of ben throughing that sucker punch, what a pannsy.
v town trash, face to face next time f ag.
just wondering

Olive Hill, KY

#20 Nov 14, 2011
jesse i heard you whooped kydells ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany simons 33 min Doc 3
Teutonia Island 4 hr Eye roll 27
Daniel stone 18 hr Angela pridemore 10
Single Men (Jan '15) 20 hr Crazy 23
the music thread (Mar '12) May 21 Musikologist 38
Steve's pizza? May 21 Fresh is best 36
Superior Composites (Aug '17) May 19 Drum worker 3

Vanceburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Vanceburg Mortgages