what is going on in garrison jan-15 ...
Curious

Westerville, OH

#21 Jan 15, 2010
My prayers are with that family!!!
yes its true

Olive Hill, KY

#22 Jan 15, 2010
Curious wrote:
Probably not. But it makes for a good rumar as if Garrison needs one.
Well it is true and the guy left in a car probably toward Boyd County he was in a white car I personally have not see it on the news yet but I am sure it will be by 6 so you may want to check it out. The guy was stabilized in Portsmouth and flown to a Columbus hospital. Hope he recovers and they catch the 2 people responsible for this. Turns out it was probably a set up hit.
very concerned LC-ian

Hillsboro, KY

#23 Jan 15, 2010
cant find any info on wsaz...does anyone have a link?

here is one from the maysville paper

http://www.maysville-online.com/news/article_...
WOW

Cleveland, GA

#24 Jan 15, 2010
http://www.lewiscountydetention.com/lewis_inm...
check jail tracker...its the victuims wife's exhusband!!! did he really shot this man!!
curious2

Ashland, KY

#25 Jan 15, 2010
are you kidding wrote:
<quoted text>is there any truth to this?, i live on Mcdowell!
It certainly is true, I just don't know all the details,,, most of what we all know has already been posted on here. Watch the news.
WOW

Cleveland, GA

#26 Jan 15, 2010
sorry ----gary robinson
no way

Cleveland, GA

#27 Jan 15, 2010
the wife descibed the shooter as a black man, driving a whie or tan car??? read that in the maysville newspaper.....NOT! it was her exhusband and he drives a dark colored NEW car!! OMGAWD, she must have been in on this shooting! WHY is she not also in JAIL?
analisim abounds

Olive Hill, KY

#28 Jan 15, 2010
no way wrote:
the wife descibed the shooter as a black man, driving a whie or tan car??? read that in the maysville newspaper.....NOT! it was her exhusband and he drives a dark colored NEW car!! OMGAWD, she must have been in on this shooting! WHY is she not also in JAIL?
You must be a stupid ass to say something like that!!! you failed once again to get your facts. Gary belongs in Jail apparently he hired a BLACK Man to do the shooting for him now all they need to do is catch the black guy who done the shooting who Dana did not know. U owe that woman and her family an apology for such an asinine remark!!!
mountainman

United States

#29 Jan 15, 2010
who is he married to
garrison

Grayson, KY

#30 Jan 15, 2010
it was supposed to be a drug deal gone bad with derek. anyone who knows him knows hes bad. I doubt dana would have john shot. if she didnt want to be with him she could just get divorced shes been divorced before. her and gary were never married by teh way.
sheesh

Little Valley, NY

#31 Jan 15, 2010
Dana had Garys baby but never married him. She didn't know the guy because it wasn't Gary. He hired someone...DUH! Stop accusing people before you know the facts. The family doesnt deserve this and one bad person doesnt make the whoel family bad. She was Dana Lawhun, then Dana Goddard, now she's Dana Jamison.
no bad drug deal

Olive Hill, KY

#32 Jan 15, 2010
garrison wrote:
it was supposed to be a drug deal gone bad with derek. anyone who knows him knows hes bad. I doubt dana would have john shot. if she didnt want to be with him she could just get divorced shes been divorced before. her and gary were never married by teh way.
Yea they would have loved everyone to beleive that and probably would have got away with it except they were over heard discussing the set up before it happened only that person did not realize what they were talking about til he heard about the shooting then he put it together. That Gary character must be one jealous controlling heathen since he is married and lives in another county anyway. then to send someone down to try and kill Danas husband! what a piece of work hes in jail hope his ass stays there and put that black guy who did it right with him they need to throw away the key, Derricks no better probably needs to be in the same cage!
think about it

Ashland, KY

#33 Jan 16, 2010
black fellar on briary,big time distributor of oxy etc. possibilty he and John had a disagreement
OMG

Olive Hill, KY

#34 Jan 16, 2010
think about it wrote:
black fellar on briary,big time distributor of oxy etc. possibilty he and John had a disagreement
OMG are you brain dead??? what a dumb thing to say have you listened to any news? or have any kind of reasoning abilities?? The x boyfriend is already in jail the other Black man is on the run. This is a murder for hire the scheme.
So Tired

Broken Arrow, OK

#36 Jan 16, 2010
analisim abounds wrote:
<quoted text> You must be a stupid ass to say something like that!!! you failed once again to get your facts. Gary belongs in Jail apparently he hired a BLACK Man to do the shooting for him now all they need to do is catch the black guy who done the shooting who Dana did not know. U owe that woman and her family an apology for such an asinine remark!!!
If they are a bunch of drug dealers then no ones owes them an apology for anything. They deserve what they get, the guy that was shot, his wife, the ex and the black man or whoever. If we're lucky they will all shoot each other and we'll be rid of them.
You are out of line

Winder, GA

#37 Jan 16, 2010
To "So Tired" Do you hear what you are saying? They deserved what they get. These people are not drug dealers. I have known John Jamison all my life. He is married, owns a farm, has a daughter in addition to step children. He works and makes an honest living. His daughter who is in high school gets on here all the time. What the Hell? This man is in Grant Hospital right now on life support. He has a lot of family around him supporting him and they are suffering big time. This was a murder for hire scheme. Watch wsaz tonight! All of you people need to think before putting this crap on here!
So Tired

Broken Arrow, OK

#38 Jan 16, 2010
You are out of line wrote:
To "So Tired" Do you hear what you are saying? They deserved what they get. These people are not drug dealers. I have known John Jamison all my life. He is married, owns a farm, has a daughter in addition to step children. He works and makes an honest living. His daughter who is in high school gets on here all the time. What the Hell? This man is in Grant Hospital right now on life support. He has a lot of family around him supporting him and they are suffering big time. This was a murder for hire scheme. Watch wsaz tonight! All of you people need to think before putting this crap on here!

I said "if" they were drug dealers, which was indicated by some posts. If not, I have nothing but sympathy and compassion for their troubles. I am just "So Tired" of what tragedies drugs are bringing to our area. I apologize.
Ifthiswasyou

Cleveland, GA

#39 Jan 16, 2010
have you ever stood at a hospital bed and watched someone you love suffer, through no fault of there own? well I have , and its no fun, it hurts, and its hard to bear,and then to think someone would get on here and say foolish stuff like this, do you ever consider what this mans family is going through?
It doesnt matter who did what or whos to blame, this is tragic,imagine if someone knocked on your door and proceeded to shoot you, how you think you would handle that?,
think on these things before you post such hurtful comments, and pray for this family!
analism abounds STILL

Lexington, KY

#40 Jan 16, 2010
So Tired wrote:
<quoted text>If they are a bunch of drug dealers then no ones owes them an apology for anything. They deserve what they get, the guy that was shot, his wife, the ex and the black man or whoever. If we're lucky they will all shoot each other and we'll be rid of them.
You are such an inconsiderate Jack ASS! READ the damn news and papers, this was not over drugs those people who were attacked namely JOHN was no damn drug dealer!!! You must have flushed all your marbles down the toilet or threw them in the back house cause you are not listening or reading at all it is all over the news "MURDER FOR HIRE" Gary Robinson hired A black man to shoot JOHN and the dumb ass got caught he really is an arrogent SOB thinking he could get by with this one. and YOU Do Owe them an apology!!! But what can anyone expect from someone who assumes everything without even getting your facts before putting your big ass foot in your mouth maybe you will choke.
analism abounds STILL

Lexington, KY

#41 Jan 16, 2010
So Tired wrote:
<quoted text>I said "if" they were drug dealers, which was indicated by some posts. If not, I have nothing but sympathy and compassion for their troubles. I am just "So Tired" of what tragedies drugs are bringing to our area. I apologize.
everybody is tired of what drugs are doing to our communities BUT had you taken time to check out the news or read a previous post from the maysville paper then you could have figured out this WAS NOT over drugs so your little "if" was too little to late! "IF" you didnt know for sure dont put such a stupid comment thinking that you put IF in front of it will keep people from running and telling your IF to be something true when it is not!! Check out the facts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fine upstanding family 15 min Sue 2
help 12 hr help 3
Anyone know Jerry maus (May '10) Wed 7887acb 6
Daniel stone Wed Love 3
help for flood victim Tue Nodough 2
Jason Hannah Jun 28 farmgirl 1
Let's talk about dead beat mother's Jun 28 dolts 5

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vanceburg Mortgages