Did they find Chris Stanton dead this...
simpathetic individual

Canton, OH

#25 Mar 11, 2011
pay back wrote:
I read in Maysville Newpaper saying Misty Thurman was his live on girlfriend,also it said NO DRUGS was in the house!!!! Knowing for a fact that Misty went to the DOCTOR a few days ago & (the dr.) giving her METHADONE,XANNAX,& PERCETS!!!!! Yes ,Misty was tryin to sell them and she was with Dawane Lykins from what everyone is saying both girls was there when poor Chris needed help.They both are pill whores.So for everyone care for Chris lets get the DOCTOR FOR GIVE FATAL DRUGS & MISTY AND DAWANE FOR NOT GETTING HIM HELP RIP CHRIS
that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone!! Dawane is always wherever the drugs are!! It seems that is all she cares about! Sure as hell isn't worried about the four kids(with four different fathers) that she has!!! She is definately a trashy piece of sh*t!!! If she was around when chris passed away it is worth looking into!! Someone needs to do something with her worthless a**!!!
KEEP THE FAMILY IN MIND

Olive Hill, KY

#26 Mar 12, 2011
To Is Going To Be An Awful Day For The Stanton Family..This Is The Day They Will Be Putting Chris To Rest... So Please Keep Them In Your Thoughts And Your Prayers...God Help Them Through This Rough Situation That They Are Bout To Go Through...Our Prayers Is With The Stanton Family.. R.I.P Chris
whatever

United States

#27 Mar 12, 2011
pay back wrote:
I read in Maysville Newpaper saying Misty Thurman was his live on girlfriend,also it said NO DRUGS was in the house!!!! Knowing for a fact that Misty went to the DOCTOR a few days ago & (the dr.) giving her METHADONE,XANNAX,& PERCETS!!!!! Yes ,Misty was tryin to sell them and she was with Dawane Lykins from what everyone is saying both girls was there when poor Chris needed help.They both are pill whores.So for everyone care for Chris lets get the DOCTOR FOR GIVE FATAL DRUGS & MISTY AND DAWANE FOR NOT GETTING HIM HELP RIP CHRIS
birds of a feather flock together if you knew chris you know he would eat a dog turd if it would get him high been that way for years. He needed help a long time ago why didn't his friends and family get him help then
obvious

Knox City, TX

#28 Mar 13, 2011
Yes all those pictures on the jail site told me all I needed to know. Hitler was a horrible person, but should I feel sorry just because he died? Nope.
lewis co

Grayson, KY

#29 Mar 13, 2011
why dont you all stop it let it go stop talking a bout him i dont know him i never seen him but thes is a shame talking about some one like thes what if thes was your love one you would not like it you will have to answer to god all thes thang you all are saying about him why dont you all stop talking about people he gone he death is bad for his family and i do not know them but i fill for them my prayer go to them for you lost of your son god can help you all
his babies momma

Lexington, KY

#30 Mar 13, 2011
riiiight wrote:
Well, since his name isn't familiar in my upper-society, I had to check Lewis County Detention Center. And it looks like he's been in jail over 10 times in the last 8 years.
So, if it's true, it's addition by subtraction. He sounds like a low-life.
first of all higher society is no better. if u looked godd, u can c that he was n jail for petty shit. i have a 7 and a 4 year old son now that has to live without their daddy. before u go making rude comments especially about the dead look n the mirror. im sure u got a past and since ur not dead noone cares. i wish i knew who u were cuz disrespecting the dead makes u and even more of a low life u claimed him to b.
Clint

United States

#31 Mar 13, 2011
his babies momma wrote:
<quoted text>first of all higher society is no better. if u looked godd, u can c that he was n jail for petty shit. i have a 7 and a 4 year old son now that has to live without their daddy. before u go making rude comments especially about the dead look n the mirror. im sure u got a past and since ur not dead noone cares. i wish i knew who u were cuz disrespecting the dead makes u and even more of a low life u claimed him to b.
Once a pc. of shit always a pc. of shit. Family should fill blessed someone hadnt blew one of those boys brains out a long time ago. Guess even guardian angels give up. RIP PC OF SHIT!
someone who knows

Maysville, KY

#32 Mar 13, 2011
Clint wrote:
<quoted text>Once a pc. of shit always a pc. of shit. Family should fill blessed someone hadnt blew one of those boys brains out a long time ago. Guess even guardian angels give up. RIP PC OF SHIT!
Karma is coming for your ass too! Chris was a good guy with a problem. But that doesn't mean that you have to bash him because he is dead! NOT a one of you would have said it to his face while he was alive. Let it be because you have showed how scared u really are. He's got kids old enough to read on this site, and if you have any good in your heart for those children at all you will stop talking about their father. No one deserves to die, no parent deserves to have to bury their child. if you have children i pray this doesn't happen to you someday. The family is going through enough! and the gossip isn't even true his death wasn't even drug related. Talking bad about Chris is not going to do justice for you or anyone else, all your doing is hurting the children and family more by ur hateful inconsiderate comments. Go ahead and because your waisting your time with ur misery! Misery needs company! Rest In Peace Chris... you will be missed; but never forgotten! love you!
stop it

Grayson, KY

#33 Mar 13, 2011
his babies momma wrote:
<quoted text>first of all higher society is no better. if u looked godd, u can c that he was n jail for petty shit. i have a 7 and a 4 year old son now that has to live without their daddy. before u go making rude comments especially about the dead look n the mirror. im sure u got a past and since ur not dead noone cares. i wish i knew who u were cuz disrespecting the dead makes u and even more of a low life u claimed him to b.
it does not matter leave him alone drop it drop it
a loving friend

Olive Hill, KY

#34 Mar 14, 2011
Clint wrote:
<quoted text>Once a pc. of shit always a pc. of shit. Family should fill blessed someone hadnt blew one of those boys brains out a long time ago. Guess even guardian angels give up. RIP PC OF SHIT!
people like you are the ones who need help chris is dead and gone and all you can do is pick on him it sounds like you need major help if you pray hard enough god can help you. chris made his peace with god and there are many here with broken hearts who miss him dearley. always loved and missed rip chris.
a loving friend

Olive Hill, KY

#35 Mar 14, 2011
True wrote:
drugs will kill you when you take to many. sad for his dad and mom they are in my prayers. Wonder if the girl that gave them to him feels any guilt???
people who get on here and say things like this dont even no what there talking about it wasnt even drug related so if you dont no what your talking about why are you even on here saying things. chris has family and frinds children and loved ones that have been through enough and shouldnt have to get on here to see or read this kind of stuff. loved and missed so much gone but never forgotten.
question

Canton, OH

#36 Mar 14, 2011
. Are you saying that he went to heaven
a loving friend

Olive Hill, KY

#37 Mar 14, 2011
family wrote:
<quoted text>yea her name is misty & misty i feel sorry for u girl . U got a bad day coming bitch . Your story dont match up . Bitch i hope u rott in hell!
i dont no where you people get off putting all the blame on someone. i guess talking about people make you fill better about yourself. misty was the girl chris was in love with she wouldnt have done nothing to hurt chris. the girl has been through enough without people like you wonting to be asses. she would give chris the last breath in her body if it would bring him back but it wont so we all need to leave the loved ones alone.they have been through enough heart ack. my prayers to misty and all of chrises family childern and loved ones. missed and loved today tommorow and always rip.
a loving friend

Olive Hill, KY

#38 Mar 14, 2011
question wrote:
. Are you saying that he went to heaven
his chance was as good as mine and yours dont no if he went to heaven i pray he did all im saying is we all need to leave this alone he is no longer with us so lets let him rip my heart goes out to all family and loved ones
friend of family

Olive Hill, KY

#39 Mar 14, 2011
pay back wrote:
showes how well you people no what you are talking about i was friends with chris and misty she dont even go to the doc no more. so you people need to study up on the gossip and news before you get on here and talk about things
hurt

United States

#40 Mar 14, 2011
a loving friend wrote:
<quoted text>his chance was as good as mine and yours dont no if he went to heaven i pray he did all im saying is we all need to leave this alone he is no longer with us so lets let him rip my heart goes out to all family and loved ones
Those are very hurtful words, if you have ever lost a infant daughter who without any doubt went to heaven, than it would hurt your feelings when people always claim that everyone that passes went to heaven

I know u didn't say that he did and I understand that he could have, and before u judge me please try to understand where I am coming from. I feel for anyone who loses a loved one. However if it was because of some type of illegal abuse than I'm sure they always feared this would happen!

I just imagine my daughter in a beautiful place where everyone is happy there's no sin and definitely no illegal activity or anyone putting harmful things in there body
Just remember topic. Is opinions. And that was only mine
someone who knows

Maysville, KY

#41 Mar 15, 2011
you people really need to get it together, if you didn't like Chris oh well get over and leave it be. There are plenty of people friends and family that did. Given that said leave the children and family alone during this tragedy and worry about your own life. Pray this doesn't happen to someone in your family because respecting the dead as a select few of you are doing is about the lowest you can go. Just think about the people that don't like you... would you like that once ur dead and gone that one or a few of those people did nothing but bashed you for the mistakes that you made, or made up bullshit thats not true? Just something to think about....

What kicks are you getting by saying the things you are about Chris? Do you think your opinion matters now? Well sorry it doesn't, God has made his choice and needed Chris more then the people the loved him. They say the good die young, and Chris had a heart of gold. He had made mistakes everyone has in one point or another in there life. Chris would do anything for anyone and frankly i think that the people talking bad about Chris have a lot of issues themselves because who gets on the computer under a fake name and bashes someone after they are dead? I'll tell ya who Scum of the earth, trash and 2 faced people. Because like i said before not a one of you would say anything you have posted to Chris's face while he was with us. Just because Chris didn't go to church doesn't mean he didn't believe in God. Not a soul here on this earth knows the relationship with Chris and God and we will not know until our day comes. It's the lords job to Judge not anyone else's...

As far as Misti goes, I don't know her but one thing is for certain that if she tried to kill Chris with meds or anything else that would have showed in the Autopsy but it didn't, once again it wasn't even drug related. If you all would read the paper it said suspected no foul play, no drugs were found in the home. Thanks and have a great day!!!
whatever

Powell, OH

#42 Mar 15, 2011
He was a price of shit and scum of the earth and I did tell him to his face plenty of times bet he never did one good thing in his life if his ass is in heaven than I guess nobody goes to hell
LYNN

Ashland, KY

#44 Mar 16, 2011
My. my,is all this true.My heart goes to his family.If he could being saved those girls should go to JAIL
Angel 2011

Cleveland, GA

#45 Mar 17, 2011
Clint wrote:
SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE NEEDS TO BLOW YOUR FN BRAINS OUT U PIECE OF SHIT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Marie Heartly (Aug '16) Mon Sad 26
Melissa Jordan Wright Sun hmmm 10
Preston "Neill" Walters and Wince Walters Jun 23 4theluvofallthings 26
Tim Huffman Jun 22 Iknow 3
Collins parking lot (Nov '12) Jun 22 Abe 11
Terry destroying the roads in Garrison. Jun 22 tax payer to 4
Who's the loser Jun 20 Garrison 5

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance