Posted in the Vanceburg Forum

It is just me

Salyersville, KY

#1 Apr 28, 2010
Yep
Hello

Salyersville, KY

#2 Apr 28, 2010
So how long is it going to be untill she is back in lcdc? Probably not that long, she can't stay off of the dope long enough. That's pretty bad her husband is in jail, and she's out her skrewin everything that will let her. Noticed I said who would let her. Shea nasty anyway I don't see who would stick there thing in it anyway. Eww......
Well

Salyersville, KY

#3 Apr 28, 2010
You peop need to grow up.
omg

Clarkesville, GA

#4 Apr 28, 2010
yeah what is even more sad is that kennedale is in jail and they are taking his little girl away. They have to put that little girl in foster care because her step mom i mean cant only stay out of jail long enough to take care of her but god knows what the wretch is doing to be unable to protect that child from social services. It is her duty, hell, its only right to try and protect her husbands baby girl while he cannot.
V-Burg Girl

Commerce, GA

#5 Apr 29, 2010
omg wrote:
yeah what is even more sad is that kennedale is in jail and they are taking his little girl away. They have to put that little girl in foster care because her step mom i mean cant only stay out of jail long enough to take care of her but god knows what the wretch is doing to be unable to protect that child from social services. It is her duty, hell, its only right to try and protect her husbands baby girl while he cannot.
tiffany does have a mother...Where the hell is April Lightner...Why can't she get her own daughter before S.S. takes the kid away..or what about Kenndale mom, or April mom, can't ither of them get Tiffany before she goes in Foster care......What the hell is up with all of them, why can't they get a family member to take her in.....B/c they can as long as they are fit....Anways Kennadale shouldnt be allowed to get the kid back with his jail issues, he is sure not fit to take cae of that kid at all...But Shannon isnt able to take the kid b/c she is only the "step" there for she is nothing to Tiffany....
wondering

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2010
I thought Kennedales mom did have Tiffany?
truth

Springville, AL

#7 Apr 29, 2010
It is so sad when a Mother chooses drugs over their children. I would gladly take in all the unwanted and uncared for babies in the world if I could. It's sad. When these girls get older they will look back and hate theirself for this and wish they would have done things different. I guess that's the problem when kids are having kids and are too immature to parent them the proper way. Maybe they will realize what's more important in their lives b4 it's 2 late.
Someone who knows

Ashland, KY

#8 May 2, 2010
Well for one none of this is any of ur guys business. Dales mom has Tiff and April can see Tiff whenever she wants to. Shannan will never get Tiff back because of the way she was to her. And Dale knows that. Shannan never desvered Tiff. She was always mean to her and never would take care of her they way a "step" mom should. In my book she is no better than April.
Someone who knows

Ashland, KY

#9 May 4, 2010
Shannan u are nothing but a pill whore and a homewrecker. I can't wait until Lea Cooely gets a hold of u and YOU know that she will. You can't keep ur legs closed for 5 sec. All you guys that are on here watch out for her because her and Dale has a STD. And that is a known fact because it was in her blood work down at the jail. She is such a nasty slut. She is worthless and she is a baby killer. If the dumb b**ch could have quit snorting pills and crap maybe her baby will still be alive. That girl really needs to find God and get clean. Drug wise and get rid of the STD she got before she went to jail. Poor Dale, if I was him i would put her to the curb!!!!!!!!
yoo hoo

Ashland, KY

#10 May 5, 2010
I think she is about as nasty as it gets. I dont see how ANYONE could touch that. But, i guess its because half the skank boys around here are about as nasty as her. But, Shannan you really need to grow up..Get the fuck off them pills & do something with your life & your nasty self. You about as bad & ugly as desirae now. I remember how you always used to be so jealous of her. Now you cant say much because, she looks better then you.
I was there the day they let you BOTH out on probation. I bout LOL in court. Neither of you are gonna go that long with getting caught. It's all just a matter of time & yall be prison bound for 5 year. hahahahahhaa. latttter.
CHAMP

United States

#11 May 9, 2010
For all of those worried about April dont she is working on getting Tiffany back. That is why she got out of Lewis County so she could get a place and get a job and give Tiffany the life she diserves. And I talked to her today and Tiffany was with her so its not like she dont get her when she can. And no SS is not taking Tiffany and puting her anywhere for the simple fact right now Tiffany is with Kennedales mom and is being well taken care of. And I give his mom alot of credit for that. So please know what you are talking about before you go talking about people and their kids.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#12 Jul 2, 2010
The little girl is better in foster instead of being around the drugs,ect... His MOM isnt any better.. Hell, She let Dale do whatever he wanted. She knew hat was going on. Ohhh I cant work because of my gimp hand, but I can ride fourwheelers, grow pot, fight ect... But sure as fuck cannot hold down a full time job. Low life peice of shit. How does it feel now Dale??? Your a bitch out here in the real world, and your a bitch in jail.... Reap it Mother f*c*e*.........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
SOMEONE WHO CARES

Ashland, KY

#13 Jul 15, 2010
WHARE ARE YOU NOW SHANN. I MISS YOU. I'D LOVE FOR YOU TO BE WITH ME. LOVE YA BABE
from ohio

Lewistown, OH

#14 Sep 1, 2010
anyone know how to get ahold of shannan? im just an old friend that cares
Just a Friend

Maysville, KY

#15 Sep 2, 2010
Hey Shannon,
Keep ur head up girl..even though I am sort of mad at you over the Jimmy thing..just cause you ignored me for him..i love you anyways..hopefully if you read this you will be able to figure out who I am..here I will give you another hint water park.. get ahold of me..i miss you and love you!!

Since: Sep 10

Mount Vernon, OH

#16 Sep 2, 2010
shannon was a very good friend of mine years back,i moved to new york for about a year and we never really talked again.if anyone could help me find a way to get ahold of her now a days it would be much appreciated,or even give me a little info on how she is doin......
cousin

Ashland, KY

#17 Sep 2, 2010
Give me a name or email and I will pass it on to her.
typical

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#19 Sep 2, 2010
same ole lewis county white hillbilly meth smoking pill popping trash! lock them up for life!
losers

Springville, AL

#20 Sep 2, 2010
Wow u people need to stop talking about everybody...it does nothing but start trouble. Life is hard enough as it is so why go around saying stuff that is going to complicate it further? The girl may have some issues, I don't know... but if she is not personally hurting you then just leave it be. Everything would be so much better if people would just keep their nose in their own business....it's really not that hard.
just wondering

Maysville, KY

#21 Jul 24, 2011
is a nasty ho*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giovonis 2 hr Lol 6
football 4 hr joe 3
eddie skidmore 6 hr curious 1
Vicky Richmond 22 hr Just curious 2
Jennifer Marie Heartly (Aug '16) Thu Vburg 31
thoughts on lillian stevenson Thu just saying 3
don't cross that county line Aug 14 CWB 606 23

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance