Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,680

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story

“I went through the desert”

Since: Jul 12

On a horse with no name

#65922 Aug 2, 2012
Mingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo yo yo L T Texan.Me Mingo.of the Cherokee Nation.
What up MANGO! We say MANGO around these here parts.

On a horse with no name

#65923 Aug 2, 2012
Its a Texas thang Mango.

Smokem peace pipe with roach clip.. many good happy fun time to you and yours.
Mingo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#65924 Aug 2, 2012
LT Texan wrote:
<quoted text>What up MANGO! We say MANGO around these here parts.
Hmm? Sorry I mistook you for someone else.

On a horse with no name

#65925 Aug 2, 2012
Mingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm? Sorry I mistook you for someone else.
Same here. No problem.
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#65926 Aug 2, 2012
My child said the sweetest thing to me today. He said momma last night , in my prayers, I asked a angel to watch over you. He said the angel came back and told him , angels, dont need to watch over angels. Now is he a keeper or what? Watch out ladies, he is coming!!! When everything in the world goes wrong , it is the love of a child that makes it all go away.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#65929 Aug 2, 2012
Mingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo yo yo L T Texan.Me Mingo.of the Cherokee Nation.
Why do the two of you type like refarts would talk?
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#65932 Aug 2, 2012
Life often feels like one big transition, we are on the road between chapters, losing one thing and finding another. taking a leap taking a chance, flying, falling, getting up , waking up, doing our best, so why expect the worst? Why not hope? Why not look close enough to see the better side of the world , in each of us and in each moment? Here's to those awesome moments in our chapter of life..
IMPOSTER

Somerset, KY

#65935 Aug 2, 2012
trusted wrote:
Life often feels like one big transition, we are on the road between chapters, losing one thing and finding another. taking a leap taking a chance, flying, falling, getting up , waking up, doing our best, so why expect the worst? Why not hope? Why not look close enough to see the better side of the world , in each of us and in each moment? Here's to those awesome moments in our chapter of life..
Work, eat, sleep , wake up, work, eat, sleep, wake up. Then they move the factory overseas. Yep transition. Nothing all that awesome here on my end baby.
It is what it is.
IMPOSTER

Somerset, KY

#65938 Aug 2, 2012
Saints preserve us, here comes the dark icon spirits again.
One of two things has happened. She is either out of nerve pills, or she has just filled her nerve pills.

Whichever, Its giving me the heebee jeebees.
I'm getting out of here.
Mingo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#65939 Aug 2, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know about that.
But I think he wont be eating at chick filet anymore.
I keep telling you and farter I don't swing that way.Your wishful thinking won't change that.Stop being so Ugly ...No means NO!perverts.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#65940 Aug 2, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I just bought a pair of black and white polka dot heels--adorable.
I bet ....they sound pretty.....have you ever checked out the shoe site that adver.on here? They have some really cute shoes and boots... and their prices aren't bad either.....

“Fight Like A Girl”

Boston, MA

#65941 Aug 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Hello.
Hi UNA....

<3
trusted

Morgantown, KY

#65942 Aug 2, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Work, eat, sleep , wake up, work, eat, sleep, wake up. Then they move the factory overseas. Yep transition. Nothing all that awesome here on my end baby.
It is what it is.
Know that feeling all to well my dear. I worked in one for 10 yrs, and they left. At least we are still on top of the ground and do still wake up. Good nite , hope something great does come your way soon. Even the darkest night of the soul has its morning. May yours dawn.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65943 Aug 2, 2012
IMPOSTER wrote:
<quoted text>Work, eat, sleep , wake up, work, eat, sleep, wake up. Then they move the factory overseas. Yep transition. Nothing all that awesome here on my end baby.
It is what it is.
I saw where you mentioned your shack. You are so lucky to have a tin roof. Parts of the roof of my old shack have fallen in. I have been trying to get the fellers on This Old Shack TV show to come and fix it up for me. Them fellers are kind of strange they sure do talk funny.

That Norm Abrams don't do much work, just talks a lot. The nights sure are short where Norm lives. That rascal will say let's glue and clamp these draws and let them sit overnight. In about a second Norm is back and saying Morning, just like Humpaburn does here. He has changed clothes and everything. It doesen't show if he changed draws or not. I doubt if Humpaburn does.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65945 Aug 2, 2012
Wicked_38 wrote:
<quoted text>Hi UNA....
<3
Hi Wicked. When Miss Font was my Nanny she used to tap her red heels a lot when I was being naughty. I wanted her to spank me but she never did. Hehehehe.
kojo

Russell, KY

#65946 Aug 2, 2012
trusted wrote:
If we could get rid of Obama, we would have plenty of hope.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65947 Aug 2, 2012
trusted wrote:
<quoted text>Know that feeling all to well my dear. I worked in one for 10 yrs, and they left. At least we are still on top of the ground and do still wake up. Good nite , hope something great does come your way soon. Even the darkest night of the soul has its morning. May yours dawn.
You always say nice say such nice things. Ol' cussing fakes could take lessons from you.
Mingo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#65951 Aug 2, 2012
Goodnight to all.Pray for the lost souls.There is still hope for some of them,slim as it may be.I'm going to read Abelievers Godvine posts and call it a night.

“Fight Like A Girl”

Boston, MA

#65956 Aug 2, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Wicked. When Miss Font was my Nanny she used to tap her red heels a lot when I was being naughty. I wanted her to spank me but she never did. Hehehehe.
I bet you were naughty a lot......

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65958 Aug 2, 2012
Wicked_38 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you were naughty a lot......
Yes I was. Naughty but honest. Hehehehe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Main Street Disgrace 2 hr dumbdumb 4
What do you know about Melinda Thoroughman?? 20 hr friend 17
allison lundergan grimes 21 hr jerry 6
Sam Allen Thu Wonder 1
Does any one like Larry Stacy Jr (Jul '09) Oct 22 kygirl 33
Old photo's (Mar '11) Oct 21 love old pics 13
sonia wilson Oct 13 ? 1
Vanceburg Dating
Find my Match

Vanceburg Jobs