Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#65986 Aug 3, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
Whoa. I thought I was doing really well cutting myself down to just ONE POT of coffee per day, LOL... I try to switch to iced tea later on though.
(I like just a touch of raw honey in it to take out the "bite" of the tannins, with extra lemon and lots of crushed ice).
I know water is supposed to be the "IT" thing, but it's so boring even with a slice of lemon in it... Hard to do for me.
Down to one pot, LMAO. Whoo Wee!!! Yep, that bottled water thing is just a fad. Everywhere you look, it looks like people are getting ready to cross a desert or something. If I'm going to buy something to drink I want it to have some taste. Lol. If people are that thirsty I don't see why they don't fill a plastic bottle with water themselves. It's not like it's going to lose it's fiz.
hello

Evansville, IN

#65987 Aug 3, 2012
i like voss water its extra watery or fiji but im clearly seeing chemicals directly in my drinking water im stopping smoking cigs today now i want healthy water
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#65988 Aug 3, 2012
I could use the coffee.
I still have been waiting to see what killed those birds. Nobody seems to know.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#65989 Aug 3, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>Down to one pot, LMAO. Whoo Wee!!!
Yep, one pot. A couple of months back my coffee maker was on all day long, every day. I had to cut back, but I do love my coffee. Even cut out the cream and sugar. Figured as long as I was making some "healthier" changes, I might as well go head on into it. Took a while, but I'm alright with it finally.

These fresh homemade smoothies are my thing now. I've noticed a drastic increase in my energy level during this past month, so something must be going right. And I'm sleeping a bit better too. I guess because of the coffee cutback, plus switching to chamomile tea at night...

Location hidden

#65990 Aug 3, 2012
PowerfulOz wrote:
I could use the coffee.
I still have been waiting to see what killed those birds. Nobody seems to know.
<---- Passing coffee to "Oz". Enjoy!

Back on track here, somebody DOES know what killed those birds and what is killing the rest of these other animals in mass quantities.. They're just not letting us peons in on the news. Our government doesn't let anything get by them.

Location hidden

#65991 Aug 3, 2012
hello wrote:
im stopping smoking cigs today now i want healthy water
Wishing you the best! Way to go!

Sadly I'm ashamed to admit it, but that's the one evil habit that has me by the neck. I will quit these nasty things one day... I will.
hello

Evansville, IN

#65992 Aug 3, 2012
cant think of anything only other thing is maybe jet fuel toxics,or a disease that can only live some odd feet up in the sky,still doesnt explain the ones in the water

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#65995 Aug 3, 2012
What does the weather got to do with birds?
hello

Evansville, IN

#65996 Aug 3, 2012
miracle grow kills weeds lmao
hello

Evansville, IN

#65997 Aug 3, 2012
yeah i got to cigs are so horrible im bout to buy some oxygen and just hit that everytime i want one
hello

Evansville, IN

#65998 Aug 3, 2012
watched this thing the other day saying if the world rises 2 degrees its suppose to be very tragic nothing happend yet ha

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#65999 Aug 3, 2012
hello wrote:
i like voss water its extra watery or fiji but im clearly seeing chemicals directly in my drinking water im stopping smoking cigs today now i want healthy water
Get yourself a water filter. I don't have one, but I rarely drink straight water. People that use the filter say they work great.
hello

Evansville, IN

#66000 Aug 3, 2012
got a brita filter its a old filter and to broke to buy another one i swear that filter is the same that cleans aquiriums

Location hidden

#66001 Aug 3, 2012
We have a tap water filter on the kitchen faucet. It really does change the taste, so it's taking something out of the water for sure.

I reuse those plastic water bottles too. But I also keep a little container of that new stuff, "MiO", in my pocketbook. It tastes pretty decent, and just a few drops will spark up the taste of the water. No calories, etc. Good stuff and it goes a long way.

I've got the strawberry/watermelon flavor for now. We like it, specially if you have to go out for a while and think ahead to freeze a bottle of tap water. As it thaws, you can add the flavor to it.

Location hidden

#66002 Aug 3, 2012
Oddly enough... Look on the side screen of this page now. We have ad advertisement for BRITA showing up, LOL!!

Don't ya just love those tracking cookies, hehe!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#66003 Aug 3, 2012
I asked a poster the other day if they had noticed the ground sinking around their property. Of course Mr. Walking an talking Google Bluewhiner butted in and yelled erosion. I never heard back from the other poster. There is no top erosion. If it was erosion from underground, I would have to be sitting on top of a very large cave, which I doubt.

What I am meaning is tree roots more visable above ground, large and small dips in the ground surface that are more noticable than ever before.
hello

Evansville, IN

#66004 Aug 3, 2012
you made me look it wasnt there i was so owned ha those mio do look cool i didnt even know they made gatoraide in powder form till like 2 yrs ago yeah only like soda after not having it for a month so love me some flavord water

Location hidden

#66005 Aug 3, 2012
hello wrote:
you made me look it wasnt there i was so owned ha those mio do look cool i didnt even know they made gatoraide in powder form till like 2 yrs ago yeah only like soda after not having it for a month so love me some flavord water
Afterward, I also got an ad for Lowes home improvement and then a boat advertisement, hehe. Guess it picked up on the words "faucet" and "water"? ROFLMBO!!
hello

Evansville, IN

#66007 Aug 3, 2012
so love to be in a boat right now watching the olympics the sand is making me sick but also wandering if the countries that cant show womens faces are allowed to actually be seen or they just stone em when its over
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

#66008 Aug 3, 2012
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<---- Passing coffee to "Oz". Enjoy!
Back on track here, somebody DOES know what killed those birds and what is killing the rest of these other animals in mass quantities.. They're just not letting us peons in on the news. Our government doesn't let anything get by them.
Thanks, I needed that coffee. If the government knows, and we do nothing, we are letting it happen. I think we should throw all those frauds out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who has the biggest "junk" in garrison? Sat Junk examiner 2
Angel Sat Looking for Angel 1
Hot Chick in Bee Mart Aug 26 Answers 2
Jeff cooper (Feb '15) Aug 25 Amber 3
Bonnie Crawford Aug 25 I da pappy 6
Joni and Ben Pugh? Aug 25 I da pappy 2
who is April Moore's baby daddy? Aug 22 Wonder no more 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Vanceburg Mortgages