Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81698 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#58593 Jun 23, 2012
Una Far Tater
Nanny was just making your bed and I noticed your feather pillow seems extra fluffy--what have you been up to?
I put your Tweety Bird sheets back on the bed. Play nicely and I'll check on you later.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58594 Jun 23, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Una Far Tater
Nanny was just making your bed and I noticed your feather pillow seems extra fluffy--what have you been up to?
I put your Tweety Bird sheets back on the bed. Play nicely and I'll check on you later.
Ya shouldn't have made una tw*t's (*=a) bed.

He's runnin' around with shyt in his undreroos

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#58597 Jun 23, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Una Far Tater
I fluffed my pillow. Cool my Tweety Bird Sheets. I am playing nicely Nanny.

Teddy

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58598 Jun 23, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>Ya shouldn't have made una tw*t's (*=a) bed.
He's runnin' around with shyt in his undreroos
Would you like to change my underoo's? Freak.
needsome

Mooresville, NC

#58599 Jun 23, 2012
Wow The Una Farter sounds gay

Location hidden

#58600 Jun 23, 2012
needsome wrote:
trust me-- he is very NOT gay.
Us Nannies know these things!
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58602 Jun 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your nanny's job. Perv.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#58604 Jun 23, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me-- he is very NOT gay.
Us Nannies know these things!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHH! Politicians wives know that also, right. Good thing they are wrong so often so we can have more dumb sh!t in the news. Everyone knew ol Jerry S. wasn't a molester, til they knew different. Everyone just knew Casey Anthony was a good mom too, til we knew the rest of the story.

The list goes on and on and on and on and and on and and on and...

Location hidden

#58605 Jun 23, 2012
Blue miner. I've heard you have tapped your foot under the bathroom stall a few times

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#58607 Jun 23, 2012
Let's pretend I'm someone else for a minute you'll figure out who, ready go. Oh I didn't tap my foot, you don't know me, now move along, I'll get you banned, unas' real name is teddy!

Anyone know why miss font wears hoop earrings...? So you can have a place to put her spike heels.
Syl

Broken Arrow, OK

#58608 Jun 23, 2012
HENRYETTALYNN THUDPUCKER wrote:
<quoted text> I HATE COPY AND PASTE UNA , BUT I AM GOINT TO PASTE SOME INFO HERE ,, THEY DO NOT MIGRATE ,, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY REDBIRDS/CARDINALS AT ALL IN A COUPLE OF MONTHS ,, IF YOU HAVE THEM ,, YOU NEED TO SHARE THEM WITH ME DARNIT !
Kentucky Cardinal:
From more than 300 bird species that inhabit Kentucky, the cardinal (Cardinalis cardinalis) received top honors when chosen state bird by a joint resolution of the General Assembly in 1926. The cardinal is also the state bird of Illinois, Indiana, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia.
Only the male cardinal possesses vivid red plumage. While a reddish color appears on the female's wings, crest and tail, she is less conspicuous with her brownish back and pale brown underparts. Though neither are bandits, both males and females wear black masks above large cone-shaped and pointed, coral-colored bills. Adult birds measure about eight inches in length and both sexes have a pointed crest which can be raised and lowered at will.
Since cardinals don't migrate, they can be seen and heard year-round, singing their cleat, whistling notes. A sharp click is the call note, but listen for melodies to increase in intensity during mating seasons.
Return to Kentucky Unit Study
It seems like I have more cardinals this summer.I use to have more in the winter. I haven't had as many humming birds tho, only about four now. I have had as many as 20 or more a year or two ago.
We have four blue bird nests on property and one nest with four babys just left their nest yesterday. It was quite a sight to see the parents flying around them for hours. I had to keep the cats locked up all day.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58609 Jun 23, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>That's your nanny's job. Perv.
You got that schitt right, Schittface. Nanny powders my arse and doesn't try to bite my Wille like you do.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58610 Jun 23, 2012
needsome wrote:
Your breath smells like schitt too, but I didn't accuse you of eating schitt.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58611 Jun 23, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
Blue miner. I've heard you have tapped your foot under the bathroom stall a few times
Nanny, Bluewhiner can tap his feet under those stall walls, Faster than Shirley Temple & Mr. Bojangle put together, could tap.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58612 Jun 23, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
Let's pretend I'm someone else for a minute you'll figure out who, ready go. Oh I didn't tap my foot, you don't know me, now move along, I'll get you banned, unas' real name is teddy!
Anyone know why miss font wears hoop earrings...? So you can have a place to put her spike heels.
Let's pretend you are someone with some sense. Naw strike that, the tooth fairy is more believable. Let's pretend you are someone dead. Ah, how refreshing.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Location hidden

#58613 Jun 23, 2012
Bluewhiner has got his gay avafart back. It's so stupid looking.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#58614 Jun 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Your breath smells like schitt too, but I didn't accuse you of eating schitt.
That's kinda funny. But can't you think up something original?
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58616 Jun 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Bluewhiner has got his gay avafart back. It's so stupid looking.
Thankfully, it reminds me of him. It's the cheesiest damn thing.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58617 Jun 23, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
He was hoping to hit the jackpot and find Boy George on the other side.
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

#58618 Jun 23, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I heard him say yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shortstop Mon Hoo ha 10
Shelby at Vanceburg Dollar General Mon tommy 5
Trump started back gov cheese program Mon tommy 5
what dose everyone think of Daniel Stone (Sep '09) Mon hannah 9
Darold Fraley Apr 21 Garrison 3
Preston "Neill" Walters and Wince Walters Apr 19 Faith 23
jimmy clark (Oct '16) Apr 19 Shakin 35

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance