Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments (Page 2,680)

Showing posts 53,581 - 53,600 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tinponyrider

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Bird brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. They hate flying while the earth is shaking. And then they really hate having to spend a WHOLE day remaking their nest.
Damn, all you conspiracy freak bird lovers are rediculous. And reading your previous posts, you are also some backwood-ass inbreds! I am enjoying your freak show!! Lol
Yeah I agree with that message...LMFAO
HaHa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Abeliever wrote:
I guess I will leave the trolling to the cowards and anyone una creep emails or calls who is still up for back up to go listen to the BIRDS outside my window sing while I fall asleep. Unlike these stalking obsessed trolls I have a big day planned tomorrow..so glad it is summer. Hope all the REGULARS and decent posters have a great weekend.
The trolls..NAH
Here is your daily dose of GODvine to lift you between the trash you have to sift through. And of course the unabomber satan worshipper to burn over.
Welcome to GodVine!
GodVine is a Christian Web site that focuses on uplifting, encouraging, and inspiring you in your daily life. If we can make your day a little brighter and your relationship with Jesus a little closer, then we've done our job. Check back often and join the Vine - God bless!
Baguette Thief Gets Busted in the Cutest Way Possible
This dog meant business when he decided to eat a baguette for lunch. Just watch as he tries to get it into his kennel... again and again and again! So adorable we had to share it.
http://www.godvine.com/Baguette-Thief-Gets-Bu...
Baby and Young Chimp Can't Get Enough of Each Other
This heartwarming video is of a baby and a little chimp becoming fast friends at a zoo. This sweet video is just more proof that all of God's creatures can peacefully coexist!
http://www.godvine.com/Baby-and-Young-Chimp-C...
A Little Boy Has a Message for All Men - a Must See
Sometimes it's hard to find the inspiration or motivation to be a better Christian. This little boy speaks to Christian men, urging them to stop playing games and just be better people. What a speech!
http://www.godvine.com/A-Little-Boy-Has-a-Mes...
"CLICK"
I love the Lord but laugh at you and your "regulars". I am sure it is only a matter of time before you copy and paste those bird chirps outside your shack, um, I mean window. Sleep well princess

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Bird brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahha I can tell it would be for you "s2pid".
Go to bed witch.
Bird brains

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to bed witch.
Lol. Another clever quip by my boy Blue
Bird brains

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to bed witch.
Lol another clever quip by Blueballs

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Not an attempt to be clever. You didn't like how it came out the first time sissy?
Bird brains

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
Not an attempt to be clever. You didn't like how it came out the first time sissy?
First it's witch then sissy? Hahha another Internet tough guy on a bird forum. Classic! Keep it up Bluebonnet!

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

By the way See you later to friends.
Bird brains

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
By the way See you later to friends.
I think that one guy is asleep. But too sweet

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Bird brains wrote:
<quoted text>
First it's witch then sissy? Hahha another Internet tough guy on a bird forum. Classic! Keep it up Bluebonnet!
How tough does one have to get with someone that calls itself bird brains? If you prefer we will stick with sissy witch. You keep it up
limpster. OH no keep it up what happens next, you threaten to get me banned?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

This forum should get the Guiness Book of World Records record for being the longest dumbest forum on the planet.....
Geez people, 54,058 posts.
AND STILL NO ONE IS DISCUSSING THE BIRDS.

BIIIIIIIRRRRRRRDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
I want to know about the BIRDS..........
Bird brains

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
How tough does one have to get with someone that calls itself bird brains? If you prefer we will stick with sissy witch. You keep it up
limpster. OH no keep it up what happens next, you threaten to get me banned?
Stick with whatever you want BluesClues. And threaten to get you banned? Hell no! I love laughing at your ignorant blabberings. Keep it up! Please!!! You're a riot Blue!

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

ThePotPatriot65 wrote:
This forum should get the Guiness Book of World Records record for being the longest dumbest forum on the planet.....
I see your point, and you are making what point about the birds?
Bird brains

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

ThePotPatriot65 wrote:
LMAO!! The "regulars" are too busy throwing the most radom conspiracys theroies out and posting long asss copy and paste info. This thread will never die. But it's like the comedy channel now. Always great for a laugh! Just useless for any kind of information that really matters

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

ThePotPatriot65 wrote:
OK. I'll try to help. Yellow belly una is going for another fitfull nights sleep. Dodo roam is dreaming up ways to be more of a rectum. The nightowls are listening to a good CD and looking at the computer.
And you buzzards are up late picking at sh!t.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Bird brains wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick with whatever you want BluesClues. And threaten to get you banned? Hell no! I love laughing at your ignorant blabberings. Keep it up! Please!!! You're a riot Blue!
Lets meet up and have a cup of java...How about it?

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Bird brains wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!! The "regulars" are too busy throwing the most radom conspiracys theroies out and posting long asss copy and paste info. This thread will never die. But it's like the comedy channel now. Always great for a laugh! Just useless for any kind of information that really matters
I don't recall reading many conspiracy theories. A lot of people enjoy seismology which is a branch of geophysics. People make a lot of money doing that. Some of us study on it because it's interesting.
Some people just enjoy giving others sh!t because they aren't smart enough to know how to do anything else.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

I'm sure you're smart enough to figure out which catagory you fall under...So how about the cup of coffee? I'll buy.

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Judged:

Well don't say I never made a friendly gesture. Maybe you just don't like minit mart coffee. I just figured since I was on my way to get smokes. Gotta go now. Have a good one!
ReallyDontCare

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2012

Judged:

FakeBeliever confesses her real identity.
Abeliever wrote:
TROLL ALERT

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,581 - 53,600 of81,544
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Vanceburg Forum right now

Search the Vanceburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min LMS 144,697
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 8 hr ques 1,008
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 11 hr Hillbilly 26,165
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Wed BIG_STEVIE 16,110
Stacey ruark !piece of crap Tue babygurl 6
pawn shop jerry+bed bugs Jul 8 big bug 3
April Moore Jul 7 Mee 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Vanceburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••