What was all the cops doing across fr...

What was all the cops doing across from the bar in vanceburg on Sat.

Posted in the Vanceburg Forum

Funny

Ashland, KY

#1 Oct 31, 2010
Was just wondering what the cops where doing there and who it was they had pulled over?
sam

Winder, GA

#2 Oct 31, 2010
Funny wrote:
Was just wondering what the cops where doing there and who it was they had pulled over?
heather savory drug bust
ttthhh

Ashland, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2010
what the hell happened?
joe mama

Morehead, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2010
circle jerk
banker girl

Alto, GA

#5 Nov 1, 2010
ttthhh wrote:
what the hell happened?
Kenny Switzer ratted them out because she and travis had stole stuff that had belonged to his dad, so he drops some tips to the police to let them know exactly where they would be at. Vanceburg Trailor Trash Drama is always very entertaining!:)!!!!!!!
Funny

Ashland, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2010
i hate [email protected] rats that was none of his bissness what they where doing he need to be delt with and he will. i fell sorry for him and what is going to happen to him
Echo thug

Ashland, KY

#7 Nov 1, 2010
I sure would like to know how u know all the facts. They have been hiding for over a week, and they havent been to kennys since he stole the items. I would believe more that u are the one that ratted them out since u know so much and try to pin it on kenny. When u are a drug head, and go missing for days, and then return making all kinds of stops to various houses, u kinda bring it on urself to get caught. But u probably arent smart enough to figure that out since u are taking up for low lifes like that. Clean up and get a job. Make yourself useful in life.
country goober

Corbin, KY

#8 Nov 1, 2010
Funny you must be in education. Your rhetoric response puts you in a category of Jackass.
Echo thug

Ashland, KY

#9 Nov 1, 2010
it also sounds like a threat to me.
Law Abiding Citizen

Ashland, KY

#10 Nov 1, 2010
I don't worry about being "ratted" on because I obey the laws. Maybe the people being "ratted" on should give that a try.
Agreed

Ashland, KY

#11 Nov 1, 2010
Law Abiding Citizen wrote:
I don't worry about being "ratted" on because I obey the laws. Maybe the people being "ratted" on should give that a try.
Agreed. Rats or lawbreakers, they are ALL the same and should be dealt with accordingly.

It's really a darned shame that public executions were abolished.

I would be happy to supply the rope at no cost if it would rid our community of such vile & worthless vermin.
Seriously

United States

#12 Nov 1, 2010
I hope they bust all you pill heads/dealers! You make me SICK!
wtf

Vanceburg, KY

#14 Nov 1, 2010
ok i dont know who you r but i seen papers that have kenny switzers name on it... and i know thats true cause i seen it... and if you really wanna know whos papers.... jackie lyons, chris lyons, rodney butler, and brandon fannin's... so whos the rat..... take up for him some more people... get your stories and facts straight first before you say stuff!!!!!!
Echo thug

Ashland, KY

#15 Nov 1, 2010
and if u have seen those papers, u must be a top notch rat...cheese eater..go count your pills.
WTF

Vanceburg, KY

#16 Nov 2, 2010
no im not a rat. i was in jail with those boys and i seen the fu@@in papers. du its called a discovery packet. dumb dumb. and i dont have pills to count so you better stop takein your pills before you go retarded. just ask the boys im sure they would be more than happy to show you. visiting hours are sunday 1-5, and thursday 530- 730. go see for yourself. since im such a rat i dont knnow what im talkin about.
i know both of em

Grayson, KY

#17 Nov 2, 2010
kenny is dead wrong for this and this is the first time hes ratted hes stole shit from his dad n treated him like shit n theres no excuse to rat something needs to happen to him and i hope it does n vicki his mother thinks hes a saint so someone needs to tell her what hes doing
i know both of em

Grayson, KY

#18 Nov 2, 2010
kenny is dead wrong for this and this isnt the first time hes ratted hes stole shit from his dad n treated him like shit n theres no excuse to rat something needs to happen to him and i hope it does n vicki his mother thinks hes a saint so someone needs to tell her what hes doing
hahaha

Vanceburg, KY

#19 Nov 3, 2010
Well, first of all "dumb dumb" you don't even get a discovery packet until you get out of jail, and last time I checked, chris nor jack has been out. Sooo, obviously your the dumb one. Idiot.
Boc

Vanceburg, KY

#20 Nov 4, 2010
like siad this isnt the firs kenny has ratted man, go to the jail and see for yourself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vanceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ruby the wh*re the scews anything (Oct '15) Thu April 7
Last 5 people you've slept with? Sep 22 Lmfao 2
Clowns Sep 22 Lmfao 1
karma Sep 21 laughsonyoubitch 1
Lewis County Arrests & Mugshots (May '13) Sep 21 Lewis 5
Ma and Pa's 50 cent auction Facebook Sep 18 Learn hard way 2
Worker fired , what happen ?? they only put ... Sep 18 Human being with ... 4

Vanceburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance